Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

I am Speechless !

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
"Damn you Lasya ! " I thought . I can't believe I have written this long post 

Being an ardent viewer of daily soaps for many years ... and after some mixed experiences.. I have watched many shows...some have been emotional roller coasters and some have been sweet and some were disgusting. Nowadays I pick shows very carefully because after coming to my higher studies I can't risk my time for some stupid crap of serials ... I don't want to name such ones ...

In my years of experience of watching these serials... I have not been affected much by these daily soaps and actually that's probably the reason that why I am not that active on forums.I just watch them as medium of entertainment and yes I post some stuff on forum if I like anything ...

Yesterday, by chance when I watching Kapil Sharma's show on Sony TV, I happened to watch this serial's special episode promo. I was speechless ! I am shocked ! I am surprised by the beautifully directed promo!  You know my mom doesn't kinda approve me watching this serial. Right after watching the promo, she just turned her head around swiftly only to see me watching her that she is seeing me having a lot of emotions moving in my eyes ! Even my mother was anxious Confused

I am pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering studies and I am having my semester 6 examinations between 19 April and 30 April ...  and do you all know what ? I am still unable to concentrate after watching the promo. I am worried, concerned and what not ! I m experiencing all sorts of emotions now ! In fact you wouldn't believe, I have started writing two OS ' s in spite of having an exam tomorrow... To be honest, nothing has effected me like this, not any show ! For first time, I am really anxious.. even though being aware of the fact that this is a show.. a fiction merely..but still I am anxious ... 

I just hope Sonakshi would be fine by all means.I just doubt that peace would not come to me until I watch that episode. I just don't know how would I able to watch the scene and when I actually watch ... I would probably need buckets and hand kerchiefs (you know why) 

BTW, the promo was beautiful ... I just loved the whole transition which was quite beautiful and fast . 

WU : 

We don't know what the previous scene before this car crash was ...  
Dev and Sonakshi are walking where Sonakshi to the left and Dev is to her right . Some guys ride their bike faster ... 
Dev signals Sonakshi to be careful on road ...  . Dev removes his protective hand from her shoulder.They are walking .

We see that the duo were quite comfortable with each other and Dev was so sweetly smiling.

Sonakshi says that "Don't worry ,apni lovestory jiye bina main nahi marne wali "

Dev smiles and says " Girls aur unki love stories,bas" 

Sonakshi says "Pyaar woman right nahi , human right hai !"    (See, their sweet nok-jhoks )

Dev asks "Toh kisi se hua "    (wait, wait ! Dev is like anxious and teasing at a time ... and finally grins  aww!) 

Sonakshi blushes .. and twirls in joy saying "Agar aapme chehekna, mahekna,behekna, ye sab kuch dikhe (picks the flowers and jumps) THEN YOU ARE IN LOVE !!! "

"Aisa kuch dikh raha hai mujhme, bolo"

And there you go, the car knocks her off ... Dev is shocked and Sonakshi falls down lying in pool of blood ... The title plays and next we see Sonakshi is Dev's arms and in BG  is all the same words Sonakshi uttered "apni lovestory jiye bina main nahi marne wali"

And then we see Dev's hand leaving Sonakshi's on the stretcher ... 

For me , it was one of the most beautiful promos shot ! I have lost my count of how many times I have watched it ... All I can do is wait and watch and today is MONDAY, and thankfully only two days left ! I am eager to know that how well CVs are going to execute the whole plot and that too in 3 days .. i.e  for things like accident to happen, before we need to see the mobile fiasco , then probably acc. to the spoiler Elena may plan a day out ... (some of our members predicted the future story as well) and then after that this incident may happen ... Oh God ! I have gone nuts... I am continuously thinking about the whole thing ! 

P.S : I am sorry if my monotone has bothered you all . I couldn't stop myself from posting. Seriously, I was in need of this ...
 And I know some of you may not have felt the same thing with the same intensity as I have felt. And some f you may also tell me that such promos have been shot previously too and this promo is quite dramatic ... But whatever it is, for me , it just made restless or anxious .. whatever may be the reason ... either it is Shaheer's profuse acting and Erica's acting in the promo ...

#EDIT 

I have seen the SBAS link posted by our fourm member ... there I could see Dev was qutite worried and then runs to her ... supports her head by his jacket... Sona was semi conscious..His jacket got soaked in blood  ... holds her hand and speaks in phone ... speaks to her ... warns her ... oh poor chap ... 

Caption of SBAS  "Pyaar ke rang accident ke sang" ... Seriously this media ...LOL

#EDIT 2 

I don't know why this Mami always taunts Sona ! She is just testing my patience... uske dramey mujhse bardash nahi hoga  ... OLV Angry

Edited by lasyap3 - 25 April 2016 at 7:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightINSHRA4UgunjansinhabundleofjoyHarsha111swatib.123ritu_0117Manasi90Popo.tvbug2011sajinifabyPilu05ltelidevaraZaalima_5Mimiii22Ferdous_69perkilicious-allizwell-JyotiBThakurFaraan92

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Awww... Even i went like, what was just show... Didn't change the channel even once to watch the promo over and over again in the breaks of The Kapil Sharma show... Shaheer and Erica were perfect with their expressions. Can't wait for the episode now.

And please please please PM me your OS's when complete.

And try to concentrate on your studies. All the best for the exams.Thumbs Up

After Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, this is the first show i fell completely in love with..!!

Edited by JyotiBThakur - 25 April 2016 at 5:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

astha2409sajinifaby...Dexterity...

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hello dear..Smile
welcome.. actually this one is first post here.. i was silent reader.. but after reading your post. thought to share my opinion too..LOL 

i m watching this show from march 10th.. actually my sis used to watch in evening(repeat telecast).. becz at 9.30 i m watching another show.. one day i came earlier and i watched one episode with my sis..Tongue actually she used to req me at 9.30 to let her watch this show.. but  i said no, "you r in home na, watch repeat telecast and let me watch my show..." LOL but when i saw one episode of this, i really liked it.. i like sahir shiekh, he was awesome in mahabarat as arjun.

since then we r watching together..Embarrassed  Now i m watching my show online only if written update seems good..otherwise skipping..LOL

about PROMO.. yes.. i m also speechless.. just now i read  one article based on this in home page.. i m really surprised.. because i never read article on promo's of on-going show.. always i read review on upcoming show and first episode.. that's it.

i guess, writer really liked it and thought to appreciate.. Tongue

i liked this show for several reason.. diff concept, specially loved heroine's char.. this char is so strong.. not mahan, and loves her self respect and best part is "she knows how to convince someone.." and loved the way she a;ways shut dev up everytime with solid reason..LOL all char r good.. except chachi and her ladla son.. they r annoying..Ouch

welcome in DevKshi Land.. have fun..Smile

and btw, i loved how you described your excitement.. looking forward to your OS...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyMimiii22...Dexterity...

INSHRA4U Newbie
INSHRA4U
INSHRA4U

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
awesome post... Thumbs Up
seriously this is the best promo ever...
Shaheer n Erica nailed it!
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Dexterity...

arshiayanzaya Senior Member
arshiayanzaya
arshiayanzaya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I couldnt agree more :) 
This promo has driven me insane...
Thats the only thing on my mind right now
Im veryy tensed about as to what is gonna happen Disapprove
N verry true THE BEST PROMO i have ever seen...Heart
It is veryyy captivating..
N dear im sailing in the same boat...
Exams are going on n all im doing is watching the promo on loop n visiting the forums for more updates..
I think im gonna go carzy by wednesday Pinch
I dont even know if this is even normal !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22...Dexterity...

...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Awww... Even i went like, what was just show... Didn't change the channel even once to watch the promo over and over again in the breaks of The Kapil Sharma show... Shaheer and Erica were perfect with their expressions. Can't wait for the episode now.

And please please please PM me your OS's when complete.

And try to concentrate on your studies. All the best for the exams.Thumbs Up

After Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, this is the first show i fell completely in love with..!!

Yes , I would definitely PM my OS when done ... 

Thanks for your wishes Smile
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Hello dear..Smile
welcome.. actually this one is first post here.. i was silent reader.. but after reading your post. thought to share my opinion too..LOL 

i m watching this show from march 10th.. actually my sis used to watch in evening(repeat telecast).. becz at 9.30 i m watching another show.. one day i came earlier and i watched one episode with my sis..Tongue actually she used to req me at 9.30 to let her watch this show.. but  i said no, "you r in home na, watch repeat telecast and let me watch my show..." LOL but when i saw one episode of this, i really liked it.. i like sahir shiekh, he was awesome in mahabarat as arjun.

since then we r watching together..Embarrassed  Now i m watching my show online only if written update seems good..otherwise skipping..LOL

about PROMO.. yes.. i m also speechless.. just now i read  one article based on this in home page.. i m really surprised.. because i never read article on promo's of on-going show.. always i read review on upcoming show and first episode.. that's it.

i guess, writer really liked it and thought to appreciate.. Tongue

i liked this show for several reason.. diff concept, specially loved heroine's char.. this char is so strong.. not mahan, and loves her self respect and best part is "she knows how to convince someone.." and loved the way she a;ways shut dev up everytime with solid reason..LOL all char r good.. except chachi and her ladla son.. they r annoying..Ouch

welcome in DevKshi Land.. have fun..Smile

and btw, i loved how you described your excitement.. looking forward to your OS...Smile

Hey buddy, I am glad that my post made you expressive on this forum Big smile

Will post my OS soonish ...

Thanks for your thoughts dear Smile
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by INSHRA4U

awesome post... Thumbs Up
seriously this is the best promo ever...
Shaheer n Erica nailed it!
Clap

Thanks a lot dear Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index