Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hrithik shares throwback pic with Amitabh Bachchan

In the picture, we can see a young Hrithik Roshan posing with Big B.

32  1
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: April 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Bollywood's Greek god Hrithik Roshan tweeted a very old throwback picture with megastar Amitabh Bachchan on his Twitter handle.

In the picture, we can see a young Hrithik Roshan posing with Big B on the sets of one of the megastar's film. He wrote: "Sweet!Who found this!my fan moment as a kid!i think der's a little bit of Bachchan in every actor since. Agree?"

Hrithik has worked with Amitabh Bachchan in films Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Lakshya.

Hrithik, who has just wrapped up Mohen-jo-daro with Ashutosh Gowariker will soon begin shooting for Kaabil.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/hrithik-roshan-shares-throwback-pic-with-megastar-amitabh-bachchan-2769280/#sthash.CIydm2gO.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
"Sweet!Who found this!my fan moment as a kid!i think der's a little bit of Bachchan in every actor since. Agree?" 
Matlab his sweetheart Shweta found this pic and loverboy shared it...aww๐Ÿ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shewta moving to Mumbai... HR sharing big b's pic... Hmmm... ๐Ÿ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Shewta moving to Mumbai... HR sharing big b's pic... Hmmm... ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine if Shweta divorces Nikhil Nanda for Hrithik Roshan...Bachchans Kapoors and Roshans ke relations permanently alter ho jaayege...what fun it will be, especially Chintu's tweets๐Ÿ˜†

Pehle bete ne Lolo ka dil toda aur ab beti ne Nikhil ka๐Ÿ˜ก
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†
Formal 'sasurji' hoga ki nehi yeh to pata nehi considering how sanskari the would be sasurji is๐Ÿ˜†
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how far will hr go with shweta but I don't think he is going to date any actresses after the kangana mess๐Ÿ˜†