Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why this RK fan wanted to physically hurt Deepika-obsessive fandoms (Page 4)

QueenBolly Senior Member
QueenBolly
QueenBolly

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
This is so disturbing to read. It makes me want to puke. At the same time, I am very fascinated by the pyschology of those disturbing behaviors. I hope that studying those psychopathic ways through psychology can help explain why these fans are so disturbing and out of control. 

subhs Goldie
subhs
subhs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
sirf ranbir nahi saare A lister ke obsessive fans hain.they r crazy abusive and harmful. obsessive fans need to get a life . 
edunn Senior Member
edunn
edunn

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i have seen many obssesive fan..i know one varun fan that has varun name tatoo and many crazy sid teens fan..but d most craziest incident i came across is when some srk fan treaten to destroy varun career cause they think he is d reason why dilwale didnt work...i mean can fan destroy an actor career

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

edunn Senior Member
edunn
edunn

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
And some srk fan threaten to rape deepika during dilwale-bm clash...and some sid fans wishing varun death just cause alia say varun is a bigger star than her and sid

colossial2015

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

I don't quite follow the fandoms on Twitter but I have seen fans being so much invested in these celebs that they end up taking every negative comment against their favourite personally and react so aggressively, quite unfortunate.

Happens here on IF all the time.

Say something against their fav, and they would come all guns blazing. 

Most hilarious are those comments: "who brought my favorite in this topic?"

I am like, are you serious? Your favorite is a public figure, anyone can talk about him. That's what we do here all the time. Discuss celeb. 

I have seen argument like, We are fans, we will defend. Why are you bashing? Again, W*F. Who made this rule that Fans can do anything and others can't? It is not your duty to defend. Shut it up already. 

Fanaticism - ANNOYING. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirgamayaTheekThaak-Piku-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I think obessive fandom exist everywhere and in every field snd they bring more trouble than is needed.
AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
 Many people here qualify for this. Their hatred and love  for someone they don't know and will never know knows no bounds. They can't see beyond the image the star himself creates. Its a pathetic life- to hate or love someone that deeply when you mean absolutely nothing to them. They'll pick you over the fan who buys 2 tickets when you buy one, and dump the former when someone else buys 3. You are only their source of income and nothing else. Often its very late when reality strikes. I wish these fans valued themselves enough and loved themselves enough to not do this shit and actually had moral standards for the people they showered this unconditional love on. But who's gonna make that happen? Sad.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 25 April 2016 at 8:52am

colossial2015

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
one fandom isnt being targeted here, there are crazy fans in every single fandom, people who feel they own the celeb and feel they hav to abuse and do ridiculous things for them

i remember a year ago a girl was cutting herself and sending pictures of her bleeding arm to sid malhotra so that she cud get his attention, it was so terrifying, so many people were telling her to stop 

and yep it exists in cricket and other sports aswell, look at the abuse anushka keeps getting 

Edited by zara321 - 26 April 2016 at 10:45am

colossial2015

Go to top