Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why this RK fan wanted to physically hurt Deepika-obsessive fandoms (Page 3)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

Originally posted by angrybread

Atleast FAN triggered a genuine discussionBig smile

This is why I liked the film despite its flaws.
Fans like these are more commonly found than one would like to think. I see many obsessed fans here in this forum itself. For instance, the TV jodi shippers, they would do anything from abusing to attempting suicide!
The fan culture is slowly turning ugly especially on social media. Disturbing! Ouch

Exactly . Film might have shown it on a more disturbing level being a BW movie but there is no question that obsession exists and if these type of people get the chance ( like Gaurav did) they might also do something dangerous .

IF is very sane in comparison to what is being dished out on other sites like twitter etc by fans Dead thankfully only IF is enough for me .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FleurBleuepallavi25-DZ-

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Well this is something very tiny to what actually happens in the West. People there are even crazier, obsessed and stupid of highest degrees.
I remember some news about girls doing suicides when Zayn Malik quit the popular band, when a fan broke her leg to look like Jessie J, writing love letters from their blood to K-Pop, and Jared Leto's fan cut his ear.
 This is so utter non-sense.

Edited by .MissStubborn. - 25 April 2016 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Fans are a really crazy and a creepy lot. People who work with stars or have ever dealt with stars know how dangerous they can be. Under 18 teenage girls want to stay in the same room in the hotel in which their favorite male actor stayed once. I have heard one of them even abused the housekeeping for cleaning the room as she could not get the scent of her favorite.Dead
Weirdo's show up or call front office to know the hotel room numbers and stay of their favorites. For security reasons such information is never disclosed. The so called fans abuse the staff badly and some had to be banned from hotels around the city.
Most of these bat shit crazy fans are teenagers whose these antics are actually encouraged by their parents.Angry The above experiences belong to few of my colleagues in different hotels across the country and globe.
My cousin is a crazy Salman fan who literally tried to beat me once when I mentioned about the accident case. She is married now for a long time and openly says that Salman is her dream man. Imagine her husband situation.LOL

MinzPie

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged

You can find this RK fan easily on Facebook. She uses the abusive names used for Deepika with hashtags. I have seen her once.

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
So disturbing to read. Who would go to such extent. Ridiculous. Such "fans" need a place in a mental asylum or rehab.
Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

an obsessive fandom i hav seen is the hardcore rkdp shippers, during tamasha time they wud tweet ranveer screenshots of rkdp kissing in the film and wud taunt him, it was so ridiculous!

Still nothing compared to what an obsessive stalker fan of Jodie Foster did. In 1981 he made an assassination attempt on US president Ronald Reagan. Why? Because he wanted to impress Foster (she was a part of a famous movie in which one of the characters tries to do the same thing).
-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
This is the harsh reality when some people get too much involved and don't realize what are they even doing. 
This is in no way love for your favourite star. 

Even the case when a woman commited suicide hearing the news of Pratyusha's death and some young girls injuring themselves after getting to know their fav celeb got married are all obsessive disorders :(
TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I have seen people beat up each other due to their love/hatred and celebs and it is scary as eff. You wouldn't even understand how to reason with them. I remember when I was in Andhra once, fans of a certain superstar went bonkers that their idol was insulted in one scene and the character seemed to not bother with the insult or something, so at the same point one of the distributors visited the theater to see the response and one fan pounced upon him asking how dare he keep such scene in the movie. Confused And in few places some people are first identified as a so and so's fan even in real life, while doing their job and other tasks.

I don't quite follow the fandoms on Twitter but I have seen fans being so much invested in these celebs that they end up taking every negative comment against their favourite personally and react so aggressively, quite unfortunate.

colossial2015

Go to top