Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 64)

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Ee lio Nandakisore! We always knew it was too good to last! Here comes the grand revelation! What on earth will Arnav Singh Raizada's reaction be? And will Ritesh have the last laugh atleast with this present battle? Loved the way he was bristling and getting completely jealous throughout the dinner!LOL And being a client, he can say nothing to Arnav. Arnav totally marking his territory there and kissing her hand and offering her a flower...wah! He knows all the tricks. So, what happens now? Do we really need to wait till Monday to find out!Confused

Waiting, girl!

Best,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee-FriedriceJi-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
interesting update..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

mrin0709 Goldie
mrin0709
mrin0709

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
oh.. i so loved this story.. so different from the others

Checkmatee

lechuarshi IF-Dazzler
lechuarshi
lechuarshi

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i enjoyed the dinnerWinkWinkWink,,,
asr shined LOLLOL 
arnav nd khushi..their little bit of rabba ve..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh no..another cliff hanger...damn two days waitingCryCry..monday kab ayega??ConfusedConfused

u just changed the name of shyam manohar jha right??? all i can imagine as the face of ritesh is shyam the snakeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee-FriedriceJi-

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
All these Khu's are confusing haha. Okay when its Arnav's thoughts, Khushi should be referred as Khushboo not Khushi. Am I making sense? Lets skip the Khu matter and concentrate on the highlights of the chapter. Its really fascinating that Arnav showed up for her and made the dinner less awkward and more sensual towards the end. Who knew right? That he'd actually give her the flower. They are actually getting so confortable in each other's company. And Ritesh was definitely burning with jealousy. So much fun haha. Well, the name secret is out in the open, can we have a cute fight between the two now? I'm kind of desperately waiting for the kiss you know. Embarrassed

Checkmatee

laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Very satisfying update Cutiepie!!! What an indirect punch on the face of that rogue boss by the ultimate ASR of AR??? No wonder he is the perfect Business tycoon. And his actions and his scanning eyes speaks a lot than the words and shatters the hopes of the opposite one. Wow!! How cunningly he hit two mangoes by his planned visit to that restaurant?? Firstly, he had mercilessly punctured the bubble of that lusty boss and secured his feelings in khushis heart. Now khushi can't ignore his feelings anymore. But the Khushi khuraisia khushboo may be a real threat in the future?? Let this not break the amazing equation between them!!! Gosh!! I am damn lucky enough to notice this amazing storyline yesterday evening and Had successfully completed my journey of covering up the whole 14 chappies at one go!! I am just loving this journey and anxiously looking forward for more shocks tremors and surprises in ur style. Plzz give me ur index if u have one or the names of ur other creations. Muahsss.

Checkmatee

anjidesena6 Senior Member
anjidesena6
anjidesena6

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Ohh shit! Ab toh no chance kii khushi bach jaye koi excuse de ke...
Ab toh usko asr ko batana he hoga kii woh khushi hai... Hey devi mayiya!!

Checkmatee

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FriedriceJi-

All these Khu's are confusing haha. Okay when its Arnav's thoughts, Khushi should be referred as Khushboo not Khushi. Am I making sense? Lets skip the Khu matter and concentrate on the highlights of the chapter. Its really fascinating that Arnav showed up for her and made the dinner less awkward and more sensual towards the end. Who knew right? That he'd actually give her the flower. They are actually getting so confortable in each other's company. And Ritesh was definitely burning with jealousy. So much fun haha. Well, the name secret is out in the open, can we have a cute fight between the two now? I'm kind of desperately waiting for the kiss you know. Embarrassed

Arnav believes Khushi is Khuraisha. 
Khushi doesn't know that he thinks Khushi is Khuraisha. She thinks of Khushi as a third person in front of Arnav.
Does that help with the Khu confusion?  Big smile

Go to top