Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 5)

raki IF-Rockerz
raki
raki

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Amazing :)

Checkmatee

shiv456 IF-Rockerz
shiv456
shiv456

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
superb

Checkmatee

optimist_arshi Newbie
optimist_arshi
optimist_arshi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Enjoying it!!
Update soon Big smile

Checkmatee

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
If asr is so stubborn in meeting khushi after listnening her voice only, wht happens when hs sees her

Checkmatee

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Hi! I update everyday (except for the weekends) so I will not be sending any PMs   Big smile

Chapter 4 

Hearts graphics

"Sir, while I respect your sense of business," Khushi bristled at his comment about being unprofessional. 

"I hope that you also understand that different companies have different ways of working. Also, there are different departments in each company for a reason. I'm sure your company must have different departments that perform different roles. Similarly, I'm trying to explain to you that having me at the meeting won't benefit you as I am not a sales person, that is not my department."  She said exasperatedly.

He paused. She sounded feisty when she was irritated. Oh but she wouldn't know how it would benefit him to have her at the meet.. He also appreciated how she spoke to him without a care in the world. 

Nobody dared to talk to Arnav Singh Raizada like that. What could he say to that? She had just fueled his need to see her face even more.

"I don't know anything about that." He considered his next words. 

"Look, I'm busy. Don't have time to negotiate. My terms will not change. If you wish to have AR Group as a client, you'll have to be at the meet. The rest is up to you. Let me know your decision by the end of this business day. Good day Ms Gupta."

And he hung up.

Khushi stared at the receiver. Good day? No, bad day! Bad day with a man who has gotten on her nerves! Why did he affect her so much? Shaking her head, she thought back to their conversation.

Well, it's official. He is a strange man. Here she was, trying to get him on board as their client and there he was, telling her to make a decision? She bit her nail. 

It seemed like she would lose this deal unless she met his terms. Hey Devi Maiyya, now what? 

Grr..came the soft sound from the back of her throat.

This infuriating man!

No, she couldn't lose this deal. She had to at least arrange the meeting with AR Group. She had promised she wouldn't disappoint. A certain Raizada wasn't making it easy for her, she narrowed her eyes at the phone. 

Recalling her manager's words, she realized how true they were. Arnav Singh Raizada was indeed stubborn.

Huffing, she again accessed his official website to look for photos that would put a face to this person she had been talking to over the phone. The person who affected her so much.. 

Damn! Again, she needed to install some program. Taking a chance and googling ASR too didn't help, the photos refused to load.

Pursing her lips, she stared at the phone. And then she glanced at the time on the screen of the computer. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

5:35pm! Hey Devi Maiyya, she had less than half an hour to figure out what to do before it became the end of the business day. Shooting up and off her chair, she grabbed her notepad and pen. 

Quickly, she made her way over to her manger's cabin.

What if her boss assumed she was trying to climb the ladder in the company? What if they thought she was being overconfident just because she was given the opportunity to be the first point of contact to AR Group? What if they believe that she was making it up? 

What if they didn't believe that ASR personally asked for her?

Laad Governor, she thought in her mind. Even before they've met, he has driven her crazy. What will happen after they meet?

Timidly, she raised her hand to knock on the door of her managers' cabin.

"Come in!" she heard a faint response from inside. Praying to her God, she opened the door. Here goes nothing.

15 minutes later, Khushi raced into her cabin. Leaning forward to catch her breath, she looked around for the time. 5:50pm! 

She blinked and now it was 5:51pm. 

Oh!

Grabbing the phone, she quickly hit redial. Gulping in large amounts of air, she waited impatiently.

Looking at the familiar number on the ID caller, Lavanya shook her head and smiled.

"Let me guess, connect to ASR?" She grinned.

"Ji,ji, ASRji please, thank you Lavanyaji" Khushi rushed to speak.

She laughed, wondering how many jis she could put in a sentence. 

"One moment please" Lavanya wondered what magic this girl had done.

ASR actually considered her event proposal? Lavanya wondered if ASR's health was okay.

"Hello" ASR stated, waiting with anticipation as to what her response would be, even though he was confident that nobody refused ASR, especially when they wanted to do business with him.

"I will be there" she strictly informed him, still annoyed at him for putting her on the spot with her boss and making her worry.

He silently exhaled, tension he didn't even know was there leaving his body.

"Good to know" he said, carefully hid his relief. Why did it matter so much? He didn't want to think about it.

"I have one condition." Khushi started.

He raised an eyebrow. "And what's that?"

"I will be there provided you agree to not fire your secretary, Lavanyaji" she said in a no nonsense tone.

"Who-what?" he frowned. He wasn't expecting that. He tried recalling their earlier conversation..

Oh.

"Answer me! That's it, I'm going to fire my assistant for putting your call through to me.."

Khushi's jaw dropped. He didn't even know his own secretary? Rakshas.

"That sweet sounding person who always connects me to you" Khushi snapped at him.

"Lavanyaji" she supplied to jog his memory.

Pursing his lips in amusement, he smiled into the receiver. Lavanya..ji, really? He tilted his head.

"Okay, I won't fire your Lavanyaji" he conceded.

Khushi smiled in victory. "Okay then. I will drop you an email with more information on the event, and a separate one to confirm the meeting as arranged."

Realizing the conversation was coming to an end, Arnav acted quickly.

"You have a pen and paper?" he inquired.

What was she, a bookstore? "Ji? Um, yes" She wasn't sure where this was going.

"Good. Note this down." He rattled off his number, his personal  number to Khushi who quickly scribbled it down.

"Call me" he said huskily.

"Ji?" Khushi wondered what else was there to talk about that she had to call him.

He cleared his throat. "I mean call me at this number if you have to reach me for whatever reason." He clarified.

"Ji" Khushi mumbled.

"Ji" Arnav echoed.

"Ji?" Khushi asked, slightly lost in his voice. There was something about him..

"Khushi, is there anything else?" he asked in amusement at her constant JIs.

Khushi's breath caught at the way he said her name. Why was her heart beating faster than usual? She shook her head before realizing he couldn't see her.

"Um, no" she replied in a low voice.

"Okay then. Bye" he reluctantly said.

"Bye" she whispered.

"Wait!" he called out quickly. He was relieved to hear her respond. With a ji?

"Give me your number, Khushi" he asked innocently.

"Uh?" Khushi's eyebrows reached her hairline. She felt shivers with the way he said her name. What happened to addressing her as Ms Gupta?

"Um my number is" she rattled off her number, unaware of the satisfaction a certain Raizada achieved by getting her number.

"Okay then, bye" he hung up abruptly.

"Okay?" Khushi looked at the receiver. He hung up? Very strange man, she mused. A man she would meet next Tuesday at 4:30pm.. finally a face to this man.

Hmm..perhaps his condition wasn't so bad.

Just four more days.. Shaking her head, she got back to work.

Back in AR, a very satisfied Arnav Singh Raizada sat on his chair, leaning back with a gleam in his eyes. Next Tuesday, four more days.. and he would have the face to this beautiful voice. Khushi..

"Lavanya!" he called out.

"Yes ASR" Lavanya stood by his door, observing him keenly. Was that excitement on his otherwise usually stern face?

"Next Tuesday, cancel all my appointments after 4:30pm" he instructed as he spun a paper weight on his desk.

"Okay." Lavanya made a note. "Shall I replace the cancellation with a note on your calendar for an appointment with Khushi?" She asked innocently. 

He glared at her and she quickly walked away to her cabin, smiling to herself.

Arnav smirked to himself. Why would Lavanya have to make a note? ASR's calendar was already marked with Khushi's name.

Just four days.

Previous 

Chapter 3

Next 

Chapter 5

Hearts graphics

Edited by Checkmatee - 19 May 2016 at 10:45pm

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonNehal_24awsomechokriprincessep13sunshaeyEr.shreeyasineena2000rethkumarJeba777aliahaysesobti48Tajmahal87barunsanaya786PaaruSBHemaSuryaEvodearrambamalsreyalZebi9191optimist_arshiA_wanderernzmonicatangam_5620dawnkkaynimahajanreeshreeNidhiSalvatoreCrazivilleirama1ocean28gurukhushnimkoathiraktshoobiebrinnySwathiarshihasheyjeetegatokyocutie13tessyranianamika00rainbow01Anu179Armelapunnaanchalanjidesena61987TrishaCreatiwittyjh006crazybugsammullu1mhd72ChanyaforeversanasahelSavera84BVSJsilvercloud1980nilmanMehak05prati_inceptILoveDoremoncoderladyHuleygirljasbinBubbles76WanieAimran78labiAishu136vidya.sanjaymansijani21pinklyAnny90Sdeaifsaal044lavanyarajdproverfatima2603shils28kiran1992KtotheMrakenduvadanaA.Hajnalkshubhangizayana123luvbugjosnirmalaabivicky86kirti123aafanSirenMitraMDTharunlechuarshishalbichinnulumahrusweetyRish_RublesArshi67nano123candyjanAnjuRishblue_rose1605zafipixi_nightingaljakhushiShamz94kashishkEthereal-Pathtinselshah10laksh65ChitraFranogill-Chipper-Treat-pup03-Roshini-sunitikapoorSrilathalollaamaia..optimist..HappytwinkleMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK_TheJoker-DownhillMysticRiversadhnasoumyaLinsie

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Nice one

Checkmatee

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Amazing update... Enjoyed it thoroughly... Loved the "Ji's" in the conversation LOL
So Arnav desperate to meet the face behind that sweet voice, and Khushi waiting to see who this 'stubborn' ASR is...
Waiting for next...

Checkmatee

Go to top