Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 29)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junglebee

Few hours to go... yippieLOL

how many hours ? 

what time does she update ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

how many hours ? 

Anytime between 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm Indian time.
That's my rough estimate. LOL

Checkmatee

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

how many hours ? 

No specific time, but everyday (weekdays)  Smile
Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Hi! I update everyday (except for the weekends) so I will not be sending any PMs   Big smile

Chapter 10

Hearts graphics

She hadn't noticed him yet, looking down at her throbbing ankle. She hissed slightly in pain and knocked softly on the door.

Arnav spun his chair around, away from the painting and froze with a sharp breath.

What the- washroom girl?

He looked on in disbelief. How- what was she doing here? Was he imagining her? But she was very much real.

"May I come in-" she broke off with a gasp as she looked up straight into the eyes of the man who had held her just minutes ago. She could still feel the warm imprints of his large hands on her waist. Was he real? What was he doing here? His gaze trapped hers.

There it was again, that silent spark.

Which was ridiculous since they were strangers. But this pull, she couldn't explain it. She couldn't explain her urge to rush into his arms and have him hold her again.

Was he- he was ASR?

She gaped at him, her eyes rounding wider with each second. She no longer found it difficult to associate the rude man over the phone and email with this handsome man. His face was unreadable, as if in the shadow. He seemed to be the brooding and intense type.

But did Laad Governor have to be this good looking?

Silence was all there was for the next few seconds. The air was charged with something Arnav wasn't comfortable with and something Khushi didn't understand. Arnav had never allowed anyone to affect him like this and Khushi didn't know how to feel about the strange feelings creeping into her.

There was something about him..

Her face flushed again as she noticed him staring at her, his gaze intense and attentive. It was like he was trying to read her. She shuddered internally. She hoped he couldn't!

He straightened in his chair, tilting his head to the left as he looked her up and down. His favorite color was red, but with the way she looked right now, blue could easily become his favorite.

Dark navy blue was a stark contrast against her fair skin. Slender arms encased in blue glass bangles, he remembered the feel of her hands against his chest as he'd held her.

Held her around her waist.. his gaze stopped briefly, lingering at her tiny waist that curved to her hips, her anarkali flaring out as it took the shape of her body. A very shapely body..

He realized that he was checking her out by the way she blushed and looked away.

What the!  Why was he acting like such a teenager? First he got all taken in by that sl*t khushi and now her? Geez maybe he needed to blow off some steam or he would want to hit on every girl he saw.

Clearing his throat, he prayed for his voice to come out normal and not squeak like an excited little boy who just got his favorite candy.

"Come in" he invited in a neutral voice, making sure to square his shoulders. She should not know what he was feeling internally. Khushi looked back at him, gathering herself.

"Ji, shukriya" She thanked him, doing her best to walk without showing her limp. A good walk is a confident walk, she remembered reading somewhere. Something told her she would have to go all out to create a good first impression for this handsom- for ASRji she corrected her thoughts.

He indicated for her to sit and she flashed him a grateful smile. His breath hitched slightly. She looked so radiant and innocent when she smile, so full of happiness. Khushi..This is what Khushi should've been like, he mused.

"Uh, thank you for agreeing to meet me. I'm Khu- um, Khushboo" she said nervously, smiling pleasantly. She took in his features, once again in awe of him. His cabin was spacious, but it felt like he took up all of the room. His presence intimidated her and also brought about a sense of excitement.

A quiet sigh escaped her lips. So here she was, finally she had a face, a very handsome face, to the Laad Governor she kept speaking to on the phone.  Her smile dimmed as she remembered his emails and how he had reacted to her reminder call. But he doesn't look like a Laad Governor.

Well, maybe a little.

"So. What can I do for you?" He asked in a bored voice, concealing his obvious attraction to this pretty woman.

Khushi took a deep breath. "I'm from U3 Events" she rushed to say and shrunk back into her seat slightly as his unreadable face turned into an angry one. And she thought she even saw a slight hint of disgust..?

He glared at her. "I thought I already made myself clear yesterday. I do not wish to come onboard. We will not be participating. Now if that's all, then you may leave" He cursed under his breath. So much for being a distraction.

He randomly picked up a file and started going through it, dismissing her. However even after a few seconds, he heard no movements. Glancing up, he looked right into her determined eyes.

"Look sir"  she started bravely. "I understand my colleague paid you a visit yesterday, a woman by the name of Khura-"

"Don't say her name. I told her yesterday and now I'm telling you. I have no intention of working with your company." He held her gaze. U3 events was really something. One day send the sl*t, the next day send in a totally opposite, traditional girl.

"Please Sir, hear me out just once" She pleaded, desperate for one chance. "Sir, just once take a look at our portfolio. We are well known, established and still growing. We are a good platform for not just marketing, but for business development too. If you could just read our file.." She trailed off, looking at him with eyes full of hope.

Damn. The way she was looking at him? It made him want to.. to comfort her. And Arnav Singh Raizada never comforted anyone. Specially not a woman. He also wanted to take her in his arms and give her what she wanted.. and then some more.

Dammit. What was happening to him? First he was attracted to Khushi over the phone, and now he felt pulled to Khushboo? Calm down, hormones!

"Give me one good reason why I should do that." Arnav challenged.

Khushi considered him. She chose her words carefully. "Sir, when you started out this company" She looked around her "You must've faced a lot of rejections and struggle. Every company who wants to be successful will go through that phase. Similarly, we at U3 have also had the same experience. In fact, even now we have some struggles. But we pride ourselves in overcoming the struggles and our weaknesses, to rise up to challenges. I can assure you not every company will admit this. But we do. At the end of the day, even though work is work and every company runs business for profits, we do it because we believe in ourselves. And we make it worthwhile for those who join us too." Khushi spoke with utter conviction, the pride of being part of U3 events evident in her voice.

Arnav looked on as she spoke, watching the way her expressions changed from being serious to thoughtful to pride. To say he was impressed would be an understatement. Usually no one dared to speak much in front of him, his one look was enough to send people into the land of the mute.

But here this girl had confidently said what she wanted to, her voice firm, gentle and soothing. He couldn't tell exactly what it was, but he saw a mix of innocence in her expressions and feistiness in her words. It was an alluring combination.

She waited patiently, fervently hoping that her words had sunk into him because he appeared to be in a daze. Hey Devi Maiyya, had he zoned out again like he did previously when she had called him? She recalled that moment and flushed, embarrassed.

*Earlier*

"Hello..?" she spoke hesitantly. There was no reply. Not even any sound of breathing.

Her nose flared. "I knew it. Shaitaan, rakshas, akhdu, khadoos! He's not listening to me! And here I went on and on talking to no one! How rude is that man-" she ranted to herself, assuming, from the complete silence at his end, that he was no longer listening.

He cleared his throat. She stopped talking to herself and her jaw dropped.

"You were saying.." he trailed off, his voice devoid of any emotion.

*Present time*

She also longed to ask him what he'd meant by those emails. Why he'd been that angry. What he meant when he said she should remove the Kumari from her name.

She was more convinced of her decision to come before him as Khushboo instead of revealing who she really was.  He would skin me alive! And then let the crows eat me for agreeing to meet with him and then not showing up, she inwardly gulped. Angry young man.

He brushed his jaw with his knuckles, looking at her as he wondered what to do next. He definitely didn't just want to toss out this conversation and end things here. He was intrigued to see where and how this would play out.

Just as he was about to say something, Khushi interrupted him as she got impatient waiting for his reply. He just kept staring at her, making her feel so self-conscious. No other man had ever affected her like this, no one had ever looked at her like this..

"Mr Raizada, you did agree to a meeting with my company. Granted the meet did happen yesterday, but from my knowledge it wasn't a complete meeting. I would like to ask that we both be professionals and agree to exchange a non-obligatory session of information between us that has, in the first place, been scheduled and accepted by you."

In short, Khushi was telling him not to be an ass and live up to his word of agreeing to the meet.

Arnav raised an eyebrow, slight amusement dancing in his eyes. Did she really think he didn't understand what she was indirectly saying? Well well, it seemed like Ms Khushboo was eager to have this meeting, and he was eager to play with her.

He dialed Aman's number as La was away on leave, she was sick. "Aman, cancel my meetings for the next hour ." He instructed. He hung up. Looking up at an anxious Khushi, he held her gaze.

"Alright Ms Khushboo, you've got an hour to convince me." He glanced at the clock before looking back to her with a slight smirk.

"Your time starts now."

Previous

Chapter 9

Next

Chapter 11

Hearts graphics

Edited by Checkmatee - 19 May 2016 at 10:47pm

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonck1985planosanjaioviprincessep13minusjoshisunshaeyEr.shreeyasineena2000rethkumarpinky_pravashalini.sri.abialiahaysebarunsanaya786nanicanullifyHemaSuryarambamalZebi9191arushi18Chandrigadawnkkaytangam_5620alinasahubarunnimahajanNidhiSalvatoreammullu1sweetheart999irama1ocean28sankeerthnimkonaajukaptucowinsangeethbalagurukhushsumathikpashwakesashnaMaharajshalinikanagucutie13sumalisonu10anamika00rainbow01Anu179shoobiebrinnyArmelatokyolovebadhanSwathiarshicrazyjiIpKkNdSaRunArHifalakanandjh006hasheycrazybugs1987TrishaCreatiwittyjeetegaprati_inceptMrieshkasanasahelmhd72Savera84nilmansadia98Mehak05PrettycoolmanjunaiduILoveDoremonmaitydeblinacoderladySonalikarhiHuleygirljasbinkizh72Arilipniya55SaiSreeGouarshiTirtharupashafqee80fairyshahSdeaifsaal044lavanyarajgopikaajishils28vidya.sanjayneel11dhakad_chorifatima2603thangam100Anu567dproverAishu136mamidismansijani21pinklymelfnskirti123abivicky86aafanpraseethajessjazzrakenduvadanaKtotheMA.Hajnaljosnirmalaluvbugsanamskykshubhangizayana123SirenMitraMDTharunshalbichinnulumahrusweetyRish_RublesArshi67nano123BlueBloodQueennisha_mehtaaaytlara3110blue_rose1605pixi_nightingalShamz94kashishktinselprerna1Ethereal-Path-afsha-anjskeenu_kkshah10MarinajanSrilathalollasunitikapoor-Roshini-laksh65amaiapup03..optimist..Miss.ZaidiHappytwinkle-Chipper-Treat-Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK_TheJoker-DownhillMysticRiverLinsie

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Now i am feeling lije a deprived kid i want more   .   I wush khushi tell him the truth sonner

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwathiarshiCheckmateePrettycoolChitraF

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
awesome update.thanks for the pm 

Checkmatee

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
wonderful...well i do understand her need to hide her identity, that can prove fatal later...if he doesnt understand her reasons...
but I loved how Khushi spoke up to him...now m so eager to see how the meeting pans out...

Checkmatee

lechuarshi IF-Dazzler
lechuarshi
lechuarshi

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
it is getting interesting in each chapter..WinkWink
lol for some reason i really dont want khushi to reveal her true identity now...

now he know the face of the girl...if ASR is shatir man he will soon realize that..the girl who seduced him is Khuraisha in future...if he accept the deal with U3..which will happen for sureLOLLOL

then he will connect the two and two together and find out himself every truth...

thanxs for regular update yaarHug

Edited by lechuarshi - 06 May 2016 at 2:43am

Checkmatee

Go to top