Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 18)

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Hi! I update everyday (except for the weekends) so I will not be sending any PMs   Big smile

Chapter 8
Hearts graphics

She heard a cracking sound and then she stumbled onto the next step. Her ankle twisted and the next thing she knew, she laid sprawled on the floor, pain shooting through her ankle. Well, at least she didn't roll around.

How would she go to the meeting now?

"Khushi!" Rakesh called out concernedly as he rushed to help her. A hurt Khushi flinched slightly as she tried to get up. Her elbows seemed to hurt too and her left hip was probably bruising. 

"Khushi, you okay? What happened? How did you fall?"

"I'm okay Rakeshji," Khushi managed to say through the pain. Rakesh looked around and saw some papers and files. "Were you reading them while walking down the steps?" Rakesh scolded. He looked at her feet.

"Since when do you wear heels?" He asked as he gently helped her up. Before Khushi could say anything Ritesh rushed over.

"Khushi, what- here let me help you" Ritesh was quick to act and was about to lift her. Reading the panic and obvious unease on Khushi's face, Rakesh stepped in. 

"That's okay Ritesh. Just bring one of those chairs to her" he said smoothly. Khushi looked at Rakesh gratefully. Ritesh's eyes hardened but he did as told.

Khushi looked over to her phone in dismay as it was in three separate pieces. It broke during the fall. Ritesh noticed. "Don't worry Khushi, I'll - I mean we will give you a new phone." 

Before she could refuse, he added "It's a company phone Khushi." That was the end of discussion.

After she sat down, she calmly convinced them that she was okay. Her ankle was a little swollen, but otherwise with a little rest she would be fine.

"You'll have to keep weight off that ankle for at least two-three days Khushi. Rest, use a heat pad and you'll be fine." One of the colleagues with some medical background advised Khushi.

Khushi slipped out of the heels and was about to put her feet up on a stool to help with the swelling when Rakesh looked up to her getting even angrier.

"Khushi, what was the need to wear heels? And couldn't you have checked before buying them?" he asked in agitation as he held up one of the heels that was close to breaking off. Oh.. so that was the weird cracking sound she heard right before she fell.

"Oh god, what's happened Khushi?" Khuraisha walked to her and laid a hand on her shoulder. She looked at the heel in Rakesh's hand.

"How did the heel break?" She asked innocently. "It's new!" Khuraisha exclaimed. Khushi looked up at her apologetically.

"How do you know they are new?" Rakesh asked as he looked at her with suspicion.

"I gave them to her! Oh Khushi I'm so sorry, don't worry I'll call them up right now and sue them! How dare they sell a defective piece.." Khuraisha went on and on while internally jumping in joy, victoriously, at the way her plan worked out like she'd hoped it would. Breaking the heel was not easy, but it fetched her the intended result.

"Khushi" the urgency in Khuraisha's voice caught the attention of Khushi, Rakesh and Ritesh. "How will you go to the meeting on that foot?"

"Ritesh can handle it on his own just fine, I'm sure" Rakesh said thoughtfully. However, Ritesh had others plans. No way would he leave Khushi in this state. What if she needed something? He would be there to help her. To charm her.. Ritesh looked at Khuraisha.

"Khuraisha, you'll do the meeting." he stated and it took a lot of effort for Khuraisha to not dance around in joy..

Her eyes narrowed as Rakesh butted in "What- but why?"

Ritesh looked straight at him. "I don't see anything wrong with that. She is after all in the communications department." As Rakesh opened his mouth, Ritesh quickly continued.

"Besides, I also have another urgent matter to handle" He dismissed the issue vaguely, all while staring at Khushi that did not go unnoticed by Rakesh who was grinding his teeth.

"Sir, that's okay, I'll be fine. I need to be there. ASRji clearly said that-" Khushi started panicking, wondering what would happen if she didn't show up. He had been pretty clear that he wanted her there. She couldn't take the risk that he would break any potential working relationship before it even formed.

"No Khushi, you're not going anywhere. Khuraisha, you explain it to Mr Raizada. That's final." Ritesh said with a note of finality. He laid a hand on her foot that rested on the stool and started massaging the swollen area of her ankle. He smirked slightly as he felt her shiver. So she is affected by me.

Khushi almost jumped at his touch. She wished there was a way she could get him to stop. She didn't like it..

"Um Sir, I'm okay" She said gently, retreating her foot. Ritesh's hand that had been massaging her hung midair and slowly formed a loose fist. Rakesh looked on at Khushi proudly. 

Khuraisha smiled with a calculative intent, her mind busy conjuring up the various scenarios that would play out when she would meet and seduce ASR.

Despite her protests and pleadings, Khushi had been strictly forbidden from going anywhere. Hey God, what will ASRji say? Will he be angry? I told him I would be there.. I even prepared all my materials.. Will he think I backed out? What if he refused to do the meet? And we lost him as a potential client? 

Such a big blow to the company.. all because of her? No, she had to do something!

But what, she thought helplessly.

She glanced at the clock. 3:15pm. The meeting was set for 4:30pm. Should she call him? Email him? Somehow tell him that she would not be able to make it? But what if after hearing that he canceled the meeting and refused to meet with her company?

No, she couldn't let him cancel the appointment.

Maybe Khuraishaji will be able to convince him. And Riteshji was right, she is in the communications department. She could definitely handle ASR. Yes, all would be well.

*Present time*

How wrong she had been. ASRji must've ended the meeting right then and there the moment Khuraishaji must've explained to him about her absence.. Sigh. All because of her. She would have to fix this.

She winced as her swollen ankle throbbed. Khushi stared at her computer and then looked over at her phone. He must be angry that she hadn't bothered informing him about the change in plans.

Email, or call? She wondered.

No, he must be fuming right now. And she wasn't about to call him again and make his anger shoot through the roof. He would probably shout at her.

Email it is. Looking back to the previous email she'd sent him with all the event details, she copied his email address and opened up a new mail.

Re: 4:30pm Meeting

Gupta, Khushi <khushi.k.gupta@U3events.com>

Sent: Tue 7:37pm

To: ASR@AR-group.com

I'm sorry.

Regards,

Khushi Kumari Gupta

U^3 Events

"Relax Arnav. Forget it. Not like you're gonna be seeing her again. Frankly I'm surprised you even entertained her long enough to have a meeting considering how you don't go to external event companies." Aman leaned back in his chair.

"Makes the two of us" Arnav rubbed his jaw and groaned as a ping sounded. What the- who would be emailing him now?

Arnav's jaw clenched and the nerve in his head ticked. She's got guts, contacting him after what she did

Sorry? Unbelievable. She's lucky she didn't call him though.  He never wanted to hear her voice again anyway. He would've blasted at her and then probably would have tried to reach into the phone to strangle her.

Raizada, Arnav <ASR@AR-group.com>

Sent: Tue 7:39pm

To: khushi.k.gupta@U3events.com

Whatever for? You probably did what you are naturally very good at.

By the way, good idea with your email add.

A tip : you should omit the Kumari too from your email signature after the regards'. Why present yourself the way you're not?

Arnav Singh Raizada

CEO & President of AR Group

The ping' sound startled Khushi. She hadn't expected him to reply tonight, she thought his business day would be over. A completely baffled Khushi stared at the email in confusion.  What..? She didn't get it. What was he talking about?

Two minutes passed and ASR patiently waited for a response. He got none. He smirked. She probably didn't know how to face him, even by email. He was sure she got the message. He hadn't said anything wrong had he? The way she behaved with him today, no way was she a Kumari'.

He scoffed.

Some people are really such naturals at being two faced. So sweet, shy, feminine, innocent and a little feisty over the phone but a full on vixen in person. She was just like all the other women who tried to use their body to entice him. Had he seriously been attracted to her?  The idea of that was nauseating.

Meanwhile, Khushi still struggled to understand his plain yet unclear email.

Naturally very good at..' What did that mean? Did he think she always ran away or didn't show up to meetings, that she didn't take her work seriously?

omit the Kumari.. why present yourself the way you're not?' Now why did that sound like he was trying to say something else altogether? Any why would Arnav Singh Raizada comment on her email signature?

Omit the Kumari? It didn't make any sense! She glanced at the time. 7:46pm. Oh god, she had to leave soon. She frowned. He was replying to her emails, maybe he was still working? Perhaps that's why his email doesn't make any sense, poor man is probably too tired and isn't thinking clearly.

7:48pm. Khushi cleared her head and decided to leave a quick email. Stabbing the keyboard, her impatient fingers flew across to type.

Gupta, Khushi <khushi.k.gupta@U3events.com>

Sent: Tue 7:50pm

To: ASR@AR-group.com

Can we please arrange for another meeting?

I promise I'll come.

Regards,

Khushi Kumari Gupta

U^3 Events

I'll come'  Arnav swore, his eyes wide in disbelief at her audacity to send such an email. "What the f-"

"Woah-wow" Aman cut him off, watching as Arnav sat there fuming at his laptop screen. "Easy there, buddy. What's wrong?" Aman could've sworn he saw a little smoke coming out from his ears.

He ignored Aman. "That little piece of trash!" Arnav bit out. Furiously muttering to himself, he replied to her seemingly innocent email.

Raizada, Arnav <ASR@AR-group.com>

Sent: Tue 7:52pm

To: khushi.k.gupta@U3events.com

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. You can forget about having me. As a client or otherwise. We're done. Goodbye, Ms Khushi so-called-Kumari Gupta.

And, if you have a little shame left, don't reply to this email. Coz I won't bother replying you anymore.

Arnav Singh Raizada

CEO & President of AR Group                     

And Arnav switched off his laptop. He resisted the urge to grab his paper weight and throw it against the wall. Even after how she behaved, why did this girl affect him so much?

Khushi stared at the email. She wouldn't admit it, but she was feeling hurt. What was his problem? Why was he being so rude? She apologized didn't she? Why did he pick on her name and now indicate her as shameless?

Narrowing her eyes, she stared at his latest email. He didn't want her to reply the email? He wanted to ignore her? Fine. She will see how he ignores her when she goes down to his office herself tomorrow.

I'll come, she promised.

Previous

Chapter 7

Next

Chapter 9

Hearts graphics

Edited by Checkmatee - 19 May 2016 at 10:46pm

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonsweetwitch1prhasanjaioviawsomechokriprincessep13anooopudi69sunshaeyEr.shreeyasineena2000pinky_pravarethkumarsubha19shalini.sri.abisobti48Tajmahal87barunsanaya786HufflepuffnanicaHemaSuryarambamalChandrigaZebi9191arushi18A_wanderernzmonicareeshreetangam_5620dawnkkaynimahajanCrazivilleNidhiSalvatoreirama1sankeerthocean28nimkonaajukagurukhushsangeethbalasumathikpashnaMaharajtessyranijoa123Armelarainbow01Anu179simraaanhatelove2012shoobiebrinnySwathiarshicrazyjitokyohasheyfalakanandAmita2014crazybugsCreatiwittyjh006jeetegaanjidesena6mhd72prati_inceptammullu1sanasahelSavera84BVSJsilvercloud1980Mehak05swag_on_every1ILoveDoremoncoderladymaitydeblinachiki143barsanaArilipjasbinTirtharupashafqee80WanieASdeaifsaal044nitrit95Anny90fatima2603lavanyarajdhakad_choriapekshashgopikaajishils28kiran1992dprovervidya.sanjayAishu136mansijani21kirti123melfnsabivicky86praseetharakenduvadanaKtotheMjessjazzluvbugcoalfaxA.Hajnalkshubhangizayana123SirenMitraMDTharunjosnirmalasanamskylechuarshishalbiAruna.negichinnuluArshi67nano123AnjuRishaaytShamz94Ethereal-Pathkashishktinselshah10keenu_kkamaialaksh65anjspup03Srilathalolla-Roshini-HappytwinkleMiss.Zaidi-Chipper-Treat-_TheJoker-Rasgulla_spDownhillMysticRiversadhnasoumyaLinsie

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Woah! Email war now LOL
Poor Khushi has no idea what happened at the meeting... 
So she is determined to go to meet ASR ji the next day!! Wow!! Waiting eagerly for their first meet... Hopefully it happens >_< Please make them meet this time...
And then ASR will realize that she was not the one who had come for the meeting!!

Waiting waiting waiting!! LOL

Edited by ..optimist.. - 04 May 2016 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

abivicky86 IF-Dazzler
abivicky86
abivicky86

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
superb waiting for their explosive meeting

Checkmatee

lechuarshi IF-Dazzler
lechuarshi
lechuarshi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
this time..
u have to promise me that both of them will meet next update...

that stupid witch ruined allConfusedConfused
and now khushis innocent email made arnav think worst of her..
poor khushi..

can u please slap that stupid khu and RiteshAngryAngryAngry

Checkmatee

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I am a bit busy doing bhangra at the prospect of Khushi meeting him personally despite that infinitely rude and abhorrent mailLOLLOL

His cryptic mail is something she would be breaking her head all through the night. Why pick on Kumari and call her shameless for not attending the meeting...LOL

I cant stop ROFLing over it...

Lets see how Khushi leaves ASRji completely dumbstruck.LOL

Kal ka Mahaepisode ke liye besabari se sabko intezar hoga...

I am not going to waste my precious minutes on abusing Ritesh Scumbag and Witch Khuraisha. Let them become a couple and sing and dance around the trees like monkeysLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee..optimist..

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..optimist..

Woah! Email war now LOL
So she is determined to go to meet ASR ji the next day!! Wow!! Waiting eagerly for their first meet... Hopefully it happens >_< Please make them meet this time...
And then ASR will realize that she was not the one who had come for the meeting!!

They will meet in the next chapter -  tomorrow :)
I update everyday (weekdays) so you wont have to wait long

..optimist..

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
good going Khushi...ASR ji is in for a shock... Ritesh is pathetic...
Khuraisha probably got what she deserved, an insult from the ASR...

Checkmatee

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Checkmatee

Originally posted by ..optimist..

Woah! Email war now LOL

They will meet in the next chapter -  tomorrow :)
I update everyday (weekdays) so you wont have to wait long

Yayy Dancing
Waiting for their first face-to-face meeting Day Dreaming And for ASR's reaction after seeing Khushi! LOL

Checkmatee

Go to top