Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 15)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
this is not done...i atleast expected a longer chapter...all i got was that Khushi tripped and fell down...and now Arnav thinks that the girl is a s**t... Rakesh is disappointed with her...i really dont care about Ritesh...
But if this is gonna be a story where Arnav mu Khushi for a long long time and they dont meet till the end...then i must say i would like to say good bye now itself...

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Good gracious ...thank god it WASNOT khushiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

this is not done...i atleast expected a longer chapter...all i got was that Khushi tripped and fell down...and now Arnav thinks that the girl is a s**t... Rakesh is disappointed with her...i really dont care about Ritesh...
But if this is gonna be a story where Arnav mu Khushi for a long long time and they dont meet till the end...then i must say i would like to say good bye now itself...

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I hope you realize that since I've started this FF, I've been updating it five times a week (weekdays) which is more than I can say for the other stories. So I will not be giving longer updates.

The fun in any story/show is when there is suspense and their meeting is delayed. That is what I'm doing here. It's not going to be fast-paced either. 

All I can say is that they will be meeting by chapter 9. So if you think you can't wait till then and see how the rest of the story unfolds, you are free to say goodbye. 

Thanks for the feedback!
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Checkmatee

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I hope you realize that since I've started this FF, I've been updating it five times a week (weekdays) which is more than I can say for the other stories. So I will not be giving longer updates.

The fun in any story/show is when there is suspense and their meeting is delayed. That is what I'm doing here. It's not going to be fast-paced either. 

All I can say is that they will be meeting by chapter 9. So if you think you can't wait till then and see how the rest of the story unfolds, you are free to say goodbye. 

Thanks for the feedback!

yea i can wait by chapter 9...i didnt know u update so frequently...so hopefully i wont have to wait long ...

well, what can i say, yes there are few stories where the writer (ala Ekta style) hints at their meet n it doesnt happen in the last moment...and we ( that is atleast me) kept on reading chapter after chapter hoping that atleast now they will meet, to be disappointed at the end of each chapter...this seemed like that after the said meet didnt happen, despite ASR specifically asking for Khushi. So i thought u are going that route too.

I dont mind fun n suspense, but ASR thinking of Khushi as a s**t, when its probably some other woman is too much to handle by my fragile heart.
Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback!

yea i can wait by chapter 9...i didnt know u update so frequently...so hopefully i wont have to wait long ...

well, what can i say, yes there are few stories where the writer (ala Ekta style) hints at their meet n it doesnt happen in the last moment...and we ( that is atleast me) kept on reading chapter after chapter hoping that atleast now they will meet, to be disappointed at the end of each chapter...this seemed like that after the said meet didnt happen, despite ASR specifically asking for Khushi. So i thought u are going that route too.

I dont mind fun n suspense, but ASR thinking of Khushi as a s**t, when its probably some other woman is too much to handle by my fragile heart.

Not to worry, I've already typed up some chapters in advanced. They will meet in chapter 9. As for how it goes, (ASR thinking she's a s**t or not) all I'll say is that I've planned something else. So if you want to keep reading, I hope that you enjoy it.

praseetha IF-Dazzler
praseetha
praseetha

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
loved the update.
interesting events.

Checkmatee

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback!

Not to worry, I've already typed up some chapters in advanced. They will meet in chapter 9. As for how it goes, (ASR thinking she's a s**t or not) all I'll say is that I've planned something else. So if you want to keep reading, I hope that you enjoy it.

cool looking forward to it
nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Awesome nice best

Checkmatee

Go to top