Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 138)

josnirmala IF-Dazzler
josnirmala
josnirmala

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
awesome update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Checkmatee

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Wonderful progress. Thank you for making ASR use his shaatir dimaag. Hm, not too delighted that Khushi needs to languish in grief, but then again, she has not been entirely honest and must pay the price. Arnav Singh Raizada proving here why he is master of the game. I loved the public humiliation of Khuraisha. She deserved worse! Same goes for the spineless wimp Ritesh. Waiting to see how Khushi will win his forgiveness and their love story will get its deserved ending! Thank you for the interesting story and your regular updates! Enjoyed them!Clap

Best,

Checkmatee

chinnulu IF-Dazzler
chinnulu
chinnulu

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Wow what an Amazing Update
Loved it

Glad Arnav used his brains and dig into the incidents fully before coming to the conclusion. Poor Ritesh I feel pity on him, he somehow consoled himself seeing no difference in Khushi when he acted nonchalant  towards her, but greed in him and Khuraisha's words in having Khushi to himself made him to join hands with her but in the end both got the punishment they deserve. Arnav really had hard time in not looking towards Khushi when he was bringing what all Khuraisha and Ritesh did behind her back, if he did then he would have lost himself and never have got them punished because of her pale face. Glad Rakesh was beside her since he knew the plan before and knew what Khushi will be going thru seeing all that. Khushi is so naive and innocent who is unaware of all the happenings around her until it was bought it out in the light. Arnav is angry on her for hiding her identity. Khushi has to woo him back. Though Arnav is angry he never lost his trust when all the incidents pointing towards her now waiting to see how Khushi will bring back her Arnavji.

Checkmatee

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Simply beautiful...
U know last two days I was out of sleep haunted by last update ...but I had had great hope in u ,...and thank u ...now I'm blessed read this nice twist...hope u would give us a romantic update for sure ...A great teddy hugs for u ,,.dear...
Thank you for keeping our ASR alive ...
Khushi get back ur Arnavji ...dear ...

Edited by gopikaaji - 30 May 2016 at 6:47am

Checkmatee

Sonalikarhi Goldie
Sonalikarhi
Sonalikarhi

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
omg ...i love you for this...a big kiss to you...i am going to read this update tomorow as i have thought it will be full of heartbreaks,tears..but you are such darling...omg i am actually jumping with joy... the update was superb... i also hated it when arnav takes such harsh descision without thinking once...but this arnav you have potryed is smart ,brilliant and with harvard brain...very well written...khuraisha and ritesh very well deserves the jail ..khushi was in complete shock the whole time... but please dont finish the story so soon...most wonderful update

Checkmatee

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
woww...
what a dramatic and interesting turn of events...
enjoyed reading every bit of it...
eagerly waiting for u to continue...

Checkmatee

SirenMitra IF-Dazzler
SirenMitra
SirenMitra

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thank God!! for once I thought he actually proposing her..
I am sure Arnav will give her a chance to talk OR Khushi make him.. Beautifully written.. Loved the well deserve punches...

Checkmatee

mansi0606 Groupbie
mansi0606
mansi0606

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Loved ur story.
The sweet blooming romance between the two was endearing. All the confusion and plotting from the vamp made it spicy. And the small moment of heartache alleviated by Arnavji's shaatir dimaag. In all total Masala fic. Lets see  how Khushi pacifies Arnavji.

Checkmatee

Go to top