Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] (Page 103)

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

No update, today ?

@ ILoveDoremon & anjs ---->     Very soon Smile

Edited by Checkmatee - 24 May 2016 at 1:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IpKkNdSaRunArHishils28..Saraa..anjsDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
waiting for ur lovely update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheckmateeIpKkNdSaRunArHi..Saraa..

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junglebee

Bear with me, started typing late; just ten minutes more Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shils28

Checkmatee Senior Member
Checkmatee
Checkmatee

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Hi! I update everyday (except for the weekends) so I will not be sending any PMs   Big smile

Chapter 22 

Hearts graphics

"Don't go" she whispered again as he held her closer.

It had been a week since he'd left. He'd been in constant touch with Khushi, but the time difference permitted mostly texting; very few phone calls. 

Khushi found herself calculating the time, the hours until she could expect his reply. She found herself wanting to fly over every time she heard his tired voice over the phone. 

Arnav was swamped with work. He was being thrown questions about his own company, his ability to handle the acquisition, his future plans etc. 

Khushi busied herself with work, trying not to let his absence affect her too much, but it was during the nights that she could help herself. She found herself snuggling into his jacket, the one he'd draped around her the night he'd brought her to the beach after Ritesh's dinner treat. 

She had gone to return his jacket, but he'd told her to keep it. She was glad she had. She breathed in the jacket, searching for the familiar woody scent she had come to associate with him. 

She jumped to grab her phone at the very first ring. Her heart sank when she saw it was her friend. After chatting with her for a few minutes, she hung up and resumed the position in her bed, all curled up with the jacket. 

Her mind drifted back to the day they had spent his last night together before he had to leave early in the morning for US. 

*Previously*

"Don't go" she whispered again as he held her closer.

He took in a deep breath. "We should make tonight count." He looked at the clock disapprovingly. It was only 4pm. He stepped back from her, immediately missing her warmth. 

"Dinner tonight. My place. I'll cook. How does 6 30 sound? I'll pick you up from your office and then we'll head to my penthouse." His mind quickly made up an intimate plan. 

He watched her carefully. She was inspecting the floor. 

He moved near her to caress and cup her soft cheek

"Relax. Just dinner. If you want something more, you'll have to wait" he winked at her, enjoying the delicious spread of blush on her cheeks. 

"Unless of course you want to ravish me along with the good dinner courtesy of my good cooking skills, then I have no proble-"

He chuckled as she threw herself into him, hugging him tightly, burying her face into his neck. 

He waited impatiently for it to be evening. He was restless, not liking the feeling of leaving for so long when they'd just gotten so close together. He hadn't named this relationship, nor had she asked any questions about it. He was happy to take it slow as long as she was comfortable. 

She checked her appearance again and again, wishing that she had worn something nicer. But she knew from the look in his eyes that he liked red on her. 

So she settled with just tidying her hair from the mess it had become when she'd run her hand through it time and again, willing for the clock to strike 6:30. 

Soon, it was 6 and she was done with work. She took her time clearing her desk, going to the washroom to check her appearance, helping the canteen pack up, arranging the desk at the lobby, watering some of the plants and finally her phone rang. 

Arnavji' it read. She ran to grab her purse and she dashed out the office to see him waiting in his car.

She got in and flashed a smile at him. He gazed at her, a small smile appearing on his face. They chatted on the way to his penthouse, talking about everything and anything. They carefully avoided the topic of him leaving. 

Khushi itched to just blurt out the truth before he left. But she didn't want anything to spoil the evening. She was a little anxious to be going to his house, being alone with him. But she knew he wouldn't do anything she didn't want. She trusted him.

He parked the car and opened the door for her. She took his hand and stepped out of the car. Holding her hand, he led her to the elevator. Once they got in, he pressed the button for the penthouse. He filled the silence.

"Hope you're hungry?" He inquired. She nodded, playing with the strap of her purse.

Soon they reached the penthouse and again he took hold of her hand and led her there. He tapped his card against the reader and the green light flashed; they were granted access into the luxurious penthouse that could easily fit her house in twice.

"Tour?" He showed her around the penthouse. It was mostly sparse, with a few furnitures here and there. The theme was wood with the colors cream, gray and dark brown. She loved it.

"It's really nice" She admired the wood and glass divider separating the living room from the corridor. He walked behind her.

"It's alright. Maybe someday you could make it more.. homey." She turned to face him, his meaning just dawning on her. She averted her eyes, staring at his tie.

"That would be nice" She whispered.

"Let me show you the bedroom." He said innocently. She nodded happily, wanting to see where he slept, where he spent his private time. The king size bed dominated the room, taking up most of the space. There was a spacious adjoining bathroom, a recliner, some shelves, a cupboard and some pots of plants.

She stood in the middle of the room, taking in the feeling of being in his sanctuary. 

"Just so you know, I sleep on the left side of the bed. For future reference." He said casually. She stared at him, almost scandalized at his words. Catching his meaning, she tilted her head thoughtfully.

"Hmm. I sleep on the right side" She informed. At his raised eyebrow and smirk, she blushed, wanting to hide somewhere. He laughed at her. She was so cute.

She watched, impressed as he cut some vegetables and boiled the pasta for their dinner. 

"I didn't know you could cook." She mused.

"Had to learn a little back in my Harvard days. This is one of the few dishes I can cook" He scratched his head sheepishly.

She smiled at him tenderly. Standing in his apron, he looked very boyish with his goofy smile. 

"Tell me more about your childhood" She was eager to know what little Arnav was like.

He told her about his nani, di, akash, mama and mami. She told him about her babuji, buaji, payal and amma. 

"Umm the pusta smells so good" Khushi took in the smell of the mild spices. She was getting hungry.

He flicked her nose. "Pasta. Not pusta." He corrected. She laughed.

She helped set the plates on the table and couldn't help but feel so wifely while doing that. Arnav watched her setting the table and for a moment appreciated the domestic feel of the situation. He could surely get used to it. 

"Come here" He called out to her. She came up to him.

"Tell me if the salt is less." He fed her some of the sauce. She licked it and was surprised at how good it was.

"It's really good" She complimented. He wiped a little of the sauce from her bottom lip and licked it.

"It really is good" His devilish eyes twinkled. She looked away, hating how easily he could make her blush.

They had dinner together, laughing and opening up more to each other. After clearing the table, they sat in the living room. He put on some instrumental music and dimmed the lights. 

They sat in silence for a while, appreciating the moment together. But it wouldn't last.

"So.. have you done your packing?" Khushi stared at the table in front of her, not looking at him. He stretched out his body on the sofa.

"Not exactly."

She turned to look at him, surprised. "You don't have much time left." She stated. He nodded.

"Want to help me pack? I could use the help" He pushed her fringe behind her ear. She shivered at the contact. 

"Sure, I'll help."

She helped him pack. When it came to his underwear, all he did was shrug. She gaped at him for a long moment before huffing. He was happily lying on his bed, watching her pack. Again, the domestic feeling struck him. He swallowed. 

What was she doing to him?

Soon it became 11pm. He was tempted to ask her to stay over, but didn't want to push his luck or make her uncomfortable. He settled on driving her back to her place. He walked her to her door. She looked down, feeling a wave of sadness overcome her. She wouldn't be able to see him for another three weeks. 

How would she survive?

He pushed her face up with his thumb. She looked at him sadly. He gazed deep into her eyes.

He framed her face with his hands. Her lips quivered. She shut her eyes, giving him permission. He moved swiftly, catching her lips with his and felt bliss. He could taste the sauce mixed with her strawberry gloss. He wanted to stay like that forever.

Khushi's heart stopped for a second before hammering away as his lips explored hers. She clutched his jacket, pulling him closer. He ached to push his tongue in and learn everything there was to learn. He ached to push her against the door and have his way with her.

But they were standing outside for the world to see. He didn't particularly care about what people said, but he wouldn't tolerate anyone questioning her. He eased his kiss into soft pecks, reluctant to part. She clutched him closer, not wanting him to leave. He smiled against her lips. He moved back and kissed her forehead.

"I should go now" He licked his lips and said. She nodded. He looked down to where she was still clutching his jacket. He smiled at her. She blushed and let go slowly.

Three weeks without her. How would he survive?

*Present*

When her phone rang again, her hand shot out to get it. 

Her heart leaped when she saw it was Arnvaji calling. Smiling widely, she accepted the call. 

"Arnavji, how are you? I was waiting for you to call. How is work? Have you been resting? How is the weather? Have you been taking your medicines? Is-"

"Relax" his amused voice flooded through, instantly relaxing her. 

"I'm good. Work is fine. Yes I rest. Weather is alright. I have been taking my medicines. Happy?" He asked her, amused. She flushed. They spoke for a little more before he had to leave. He was currently sitting in a taxi, on his way to a meeting. He hung up. 

The taxi driver looked at him. "Don't worry mate. My wife nags me all the time too." He said jokingly. Arnav stayed silent. He didn't feel the need to correct him.

Rakesh sat on his sofa, looking at some ornaments in his hands. He had kept them safely for Khushi, for her marriage. Rakesh sighed. She was growing closer to ASR. And now ASR was in US for the next two weeks. He would have to talk to him soon.

Previous

Chapter 21

Next

Chapter 23

Hearts graphics

Edited by Checkmatee - 24 May 2016 at 11:27pm

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonck1985sweetwitch1awsomechokriprincessep13sunshaeyEr.shreeyasineena2000rethkumarpinky_pravaJeba777subha19shalini.sri.abibarunsanaya786AlishaShreyanullifyHemaSuryaHorseandGorillarambamalZebi9191Chandrigamaisah77nzmonicadawnkkayNidhiSalvatoreCrazivillesweetheart999irama1sankeerthocean28nimkogurukhushkamilya123sangeethbalasumathikpashwakesshalinikanaguSaniiiianamika00rainbow01Anu179arhiformebrinnysimraaanArmelahasheyakvmjipenrithSwathiarshicrazyjitokyojh006CreatiwittyAmita2014jeetegaprati_inceptPrettycoolautumn_springsaran3339ammullu1mhd72ritzsubu1204muffin1996Arshi2503Savera84sadia98dair10arshiZeehananilmanChanyaforeverSonalikarhiHuleygirlcoderladyILoveDoremonjasbinTirtharupaWanieAArilipifsaal044rosalineaksmiley13dhakad_choriBroknAngelshils28kiran1992dproverfatima2603sagarpatadialabiAishu136shristi1kirti123abivicky86melfnscoalfaxrakenduvadanaKtotheMjessjazzpraseethaShru9tiA.HajnalSirenMitraluvbugjosnirmalakshubhangiMDTharunchinnulu...Deeksha....shalbimahrusweetyRish_Rublescandyjanamus5AnjuRishArshi67nisha_mehtaaquagal-FriedriceJi-..Saraa..Shamz94mrk-1jakhushi-afsha-keenu_kkanjskashishk-Roshini-sunitikapoorlaksh65Srilathalollaranogillpup03..optimist..HappytwinkleRasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPK_TheJoker-DownhillMysticRiversadhnasoumya

..Saraa.. IF-Rockerz
..Saraa..
..Saraa..

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nice update

Checkmatee

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
nice os...

Checkmatee

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Ahh they have grown closer to each other.
Both missing each other,
It was really beautiful how they would make a lovely couple and i was secretly wishing- Please let these moments never end. Let him never find out the truth.
I have no freaking idea as to what Rakesh is planning to do. Is Arnav Rakesh's son, and his fondness for Khushi is a bit puzzling. He loves her like his own daughter. What is he planning to do once Arnav comes back.
I have a feeling that Rakesh may be he bearer of truth and unwittingly reveal the truth about Khushi.
Hope things will not be too irreparable between the. Fingers crossed

Checkmatee

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Checkmatee

Originally posted by Junglebee

Bear with me, started typing late; just ten minutes more Smile

Oops I never intended to hurry you into giving an update. Just wanted to announce my presence for this Unknown Events ClassLOL. Its like a roll call for meLOL

Checkmatee

Go to top