Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] - Page 90

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay Arnav ji one chapter full of stubbornness is enough. Poor Khushi what is she gonna do now? Cook fir him? Buy flowers and chocolates? Take him out for a date? How do you woo guys back?? I'm clueless. Seriously I should leave it to you and study for my exam tomorrow. Happy writing Mateji πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
I understandhis reasons for not letting go the hurt that he felt, when he got to know about khushboo as khushi, but still i would say... Banda bahut bhaav kha raha hai...

He is caring enough to see that khushi doesn't bang her head against the table edge, but is also agonized to forgive her so easily...

Khushi is truly innocent... What a lame way of bhagaofying receptionist ... But it worked...

And it was hilarious when he asked how did the receptionist let her in, to which she replied, that receptionist loves dogs.. What a ridiculous reply that would have been, implying that either khushi has lost her marbles and giving irrelevant reply or she is implying that khushi is a Kutti, hence the receptionist let her in...lol

lets see how far khushi would go to seek arnav's forgiveness and what would be arnav's punishment for khushi... Its actually giving me a lit of naughty ideas...lol

Another news from my end... I m having my exams starting tomorrow, till june 10 and then post my exams, my internship will start immediately. So to cut a long story short , expect intermittent absence from my end.. Nd less of my ramblings and antics on the thread...
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And I thought you were gonna update on a new thread. Most writers start a new thread after crossing 140 pages. FYI 😳
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww poor Khushi
She was used to dealing with Arnavji and not ASR
And now she really has to work hard to gain back his trust
He's a hard nut to crack
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Sad for poor Khushi, she really has an uphill task placating the akdoo ASR. Here's hoping they will reach a truce in your next chapter. Waiting girl! This story is now a daily fix!

Best,
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ASR you should have used your brains in this case too 😑...stop acting pricey and reach out to her ... bechchari usko itni takleef ho rahi hai 
Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Junglebee

I understandhis reasons for not letting go the hurt that he felt, when he got to know about khushboo as khushi, but still i would say... Banda bahut bhaav kha raha hai...

He is caring enough to see that khushi doesn't bang her head against the table edge, but is also agonized to forgive her so easily...

Khushi is truly innocent... What a lame way of bhagaofying receptionist ... But it worked...

And it was hilarious when he asked how did the receptionist let her in, to which she replied, that receptionist loves dogs.. What a ridiculous reply that would have been, implying that either khushi has lost her marbles and giving irrelevant reply or she is implying that khushi is a Kutti, hence the receptionist let her in...lol

lets see how far khushi would go to seek arnav's forgiveness and what would be arnav's punishment for khushi... Its actually giving me a lit of naughty ideas...lol

Another news from my end... I m having my exams starting tomorrow, till june 10 and then post my exams, my internship will start immediately. So to cut a long story short , expect intermittent absence from my end.. Nd less of my ramblings and antics on the thread...

Good luck for your exam and internship! The story will miss your ramblings and antics. Hopefully you'll be back in time for the new story πŸ˜Š
Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -FriedriceJi-

And I thought you were gonna update on a new thread. Most writers start a new thread after crossing 140 pages. FYI 😳

Okay I shall post the next chapter on a new thread. Thanks πŸ˜³
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khushi too have brain yaar...how innocently she tricked the receptionist ...khushi is too cute...arnav is giving her hard time but only for some time...waiting for next
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is hurt. So is Khushi.  Hope Arnav does not take too long.  M