Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

(T1) Unknown Events - Arshi FF [Completed] - Page 87

Arshi2503 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved it.Arnav cleared off all the moles.
Now Khushi's turn to make her Arnavji
to understand her fully.
Waiting for more Arshi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Saraa.. thumbnail
I'm in love with this ASR!
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Asalam o Alikum...
How R U...
Well I Like Ur Story If Possible PM To Me... 😊
Thank You... 😊
Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

Asalam o Alikum...
How R U...
Well I Like Ur Story If Possible PM To Me... 😊
Thank You... 😊

Hi! I update everyday (except for the weekends) so I will not be sending any PMs 😊
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful progress. Thank you for making ASR use his shaatir dimaag. Hm, not too delighted that Khushi needs to languish in grief, but then again, she has not been entirely honest and must pay the price. Arnav Singh Raizada proving here why he is master of the game. I loved the public humiliation of Khuraisha. She deserved worse! Same goes for the spineless wimp Ritesh. Waiting to see how Khushi will win his forgiveness and their love story will get its deserved ending! Thank you for the interesting story and your regular updates! Enjoyed them!👏

Best,
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow what an Amazing Update
Loved it

Glad Arnav used his brains and dig into the incidents fully before coming to the conclusion. Poor Ritesh I feel pity on him, he somehow consoled himself seeing no difference in Khushi when he acted nonchalant  towards her, but greed in him and Khuraisha's words in having Khushi to himself made him to join hands with her but in the end both got the punishment they deserve. Arnav really had hard time in not looking towards Khushi when he was bringing what all Khuraisha and Ritesh did behind her back, if he did then he would have lost himself and never have got them punished because of her pale face. Glad Rakesh was beside her since he knew the plan before and knew what Khushi will be going thru seeing all that. Khushi is so naive and innocent who is unaware of all the happenings around her until it was bought it out in the light. Arnav is angry on her for hiding her identity. Khushi has to woo him back. Though Arnav is angry he never lost his trust when all the incidents pointing towards her now waiting to see how Khushi will bring back her Arnavji.
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply beautiful...
U know last two days I was out of sleep haunted by last update ...but I had had great hope in u ,...and thank u ...now I'm blessed read this nice twist...hope u would give us a romantic update for sure ...A great teddy hugs for u ,,.dear...
Thank you for keeping our ASR alive ...
Khushi get back ur Arnavji ...dear ...
Edited by gopikaaji - 7 years ago
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ...i love you for this...a big kiss to you...i am going to read this update tomorow as i have thought it will be full of heartbreaks,tears..but you are such darling...omg i am actually jumping with joy... the update was superb... i also hated it when arnav takes such harsh descision without thinking once...but this arnav you have potryed is smart ,brilliant and with harvard brain...very well written...khuraisha and ritesh very well deserves the jail ..khushi was in complete shock the whole time... but please dont finish the story so soon...most wonderful update
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...
what a dramatic and interesting turn of events...
enjoyed reading every bit of it...
eagerly waiting for u to continue...
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God!! for once I thought he actually proposing her..
I am sure Arnav will give her a chance to talk OR Khushi make him.. Beautifully written.. Loved the well deserve punches...