Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Checkmatee

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I hope you realize that since I've started this FF, I've been updating it five times a week (weekdays) which is more than I can say for the other stories. So I will not be giving longer updates.

The fun in any story/show is when there is suspense and their meeting is delayed. That is what I'm doing here. It's not going to be fast-paced either. 

All I can say is that they will be meeting by chapter 9. So if you think you can't wait till then and see how the rest of the story unfolds, you are free to say goodbye. 

Thanks for the feedback!

yea i can wait by chapter 9...i didnt know u update so frequently...so hopefully i wont have to wait long ...

well, what can i say, yes there are few stories where the writer (ala Ekta style) hints at their meet n it doesnt happen in the last moment...and we ( that is atleast me) kept on reading chapter after chapter hoping that atleast now they will meet, to be disappointed at the end of each chapter...this seemed like that after the said meet didnt happen, despite ASR specifically asking for Khushi. So i thought u are going that route too.

I dont mind fun n suspense, but ASR thinking of Khushi as a s**t, when its probably some other woman is too much to handle by my fragile heart.
Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjs

yea i can wait by chapter 9...i didnt know u update so frequently...so hopefully i wont have to wait long ...

well, what can i say, yes there are few stories where the writer (ala Ekta style) hints at their meet n it doesnt happen in the last moment...and we ( that is atleast me) kept on reading chapter after chapter hoping that atleast now they will meet, to be disappointed at the end of each chapter...this seemed like that after the said meet didnt happen, despite ASR specifically asking for Khushi. So i thought u are going that route too.

I dont mind fun n suspense, but ASR thinking of Khushi as a s**t, when its probably some other woman is too much to handle by my fragile heart.

Not to worry, I've already typed up some chapters in advanced. They will meet in chapter 9. As for how it goes, (ASR thinking she's a s**t or not) all I'll say is that I've planned something else. So if you want to keep reading, I hope that you enjoy it.

praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update.
interesting events.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Checkmatee

Not to worry, I've already typed up some chapters in advanced. They will meet in chapter 9. As for how it goes, (ASR thinking she's a s**t or not) all I'll say is that I've planned something else. So if you want to keep reading, I hope that you enjoy it.

cool looking forward to it
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope the mu between them is cleared
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
poor Kushi
hope everything get clear out soon 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update , so khushi didnt go for the meeting right i am still confused .   

That evil khurika   i hate her already .

Hope arnav   give khushi a chance
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...!!
just read chapter 6 & 7...eagerly waiting for the next part..
Downhill thumbnail
so now we know how did she trick Khushi and took her place
And our gullible Khushi twisted her ankle and missed the chance of meeting the mighty ASRji and invited his wrath (though she is yet to know that an angry lion is waiting to unleash his anger)😆
Looking forward to meeting between Khushi and ASRji..😳
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I am sure Arshi are gonna have way soul stirring meeting now.
I am loving the story so much.
Continue soon.