Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
On topic she can only dream of playing Gayatri Devi with her pathetic acting skills and looks..I know she's going to run out of work soon but she needs to stop spreading rumours in desperation to bag some show ðŸ¤¢
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow where do months old posts like this come back from 😲
Alohomora_ thumbnail
^aapko koi problem hai? ðŸ˜³As someone who has been there from the inception of this show and forum for the past 10 months I dont think any of us need to be told which posts we can and cannot revive ðŸ˜ƒEdited by Aguamenti - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aguamenti

^aapko koi problem hai? ðŸ˜³As someone who has been there from the inception of this show and forum for the past 10 months I dont think any of us need to be told which posts we can and cannot revive ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes I see the post came back because it was commented on. My mistake to question what is self-evident. Didn't realize the latest comments were dated for today.
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Yes I see the post came back because it was commented on. My mistake to question what is self-evident. Didn't realize the latest comments were dated for today.

Im sorry if I came across as rude..That wasnt the intention..Thats okay..you can ask what you want to 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Its a old rumour and not true

Topic closed
ETR2 Dev team