India-Forums

Silsila Pyaar Ka
Silsila Pyaar Ka

just want to know people advise

bithee Senior Member
bithee
bithee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I was just thinking, if u guiys were in kajal's place, and i am asked to stay out of some issue in my in laws, shall i do what kajal did  out of curiosity. I would have done it never, because kajal is too stupid from the begining, she alwyas think herself always smart. Why does she want to know what happen to kajal's father, Studpid girl, sir ki shaddi ho rahi hai,, unke papa ka hak banta hain janne ka. stupid ass, keep on asking same thing.

i hate this type of character.

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Curiosity killed the cat!!!

In the show, Janki wears sindoor and claims to be married. Kajal deserves to know why the father has been orchestrated from the family. 

They kept saying "don't ask, don't ask". That is just stupid. At least tell her what happened. All they need to say is that he was drunkard and used to beat his wife and kids. No other stuff/secrets need to be revealed and Kajal's curiosity will be satisfied. 

Janki and Raunak have made it a much bigger deal for Kajal than it needs to be. Emotional blackmail does not satisfy anyone's curiosity or stop them from looking for answers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalasha

Kavithaa83 Senior Member
Kavithaa83
Kavithaa83

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Exactly katori well said. Usually when some one ask to don't look back we suddenly look back this is thing happening in this track. But today they don't make kajal so much interested in raunak father thank to CVS. And also we get a nice romantic scenesWinkWink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top