Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thahaan scene Pic

soniya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
 koi bata sakta hai ue scene kis episode me chala tha mane to tpk k sab episode dekhen hain lekin ye scene kabhi nhi dekha Edited by soniya_cute - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This scene is after Bihaan comes from jail in the starting of the Thahaan marriage..Bihaan removes his jacket.Thapki feels bad odour and starts spraying some scent..Bihaan gets angry,Nice intense scene.
Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/644849945619031/videos/vb.644849945619031/791842890919735/?type=2&theater
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember the episode date, or number...
But I think it is that Karwa Chauth wala scene...U know, when Thapki had sent Bihaan to jail after she uttered about the marriage truth by mistake in front of the police...

Then when Bihaan came back home...he was smelling...due to all the sweat...

Thapki, being Thapki, could not just tell him that he was smelling awful, so she grabbed his perfume/deoderant & started spraying it all over him, his clothes, & the room like crazy...🤣🤣🤣
Edited by oceanbubble - 7 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar this is from the shaddi days ..The day after the Karwachauth ..Bihan came back from jail and smelled bad so Thapki sprayed room freshener all over 🤣
soniya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tabi9

This scene is after Bihaan comes from jail in the starting of the Thahaan marriage..Bihaan removes his jacket.Thapki feels bad odour and starts spraying some scent..Bihaan gets angry,Nice intense scene.

Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/644849945619031/videos/vb.644849945619031/791842890919735/?type=2&theater

ohh ok thank u dear
Tabitha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soniya_cute

ohh ok thank u dear

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=791842890919735&id=644849945619031
Yw..This link has more clear view.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol..I still remember Bihaan's dialogue on this scene
Ooo madam..hum K for Kashmir ya K for Kullu Manali ki baraf mein doopki laga kar nahi aaye jo humse khusbu aayegi..hum poori raat jail mein reh kar aayein hain...tou humse badboo hi aayegi🤣

Why don't we these dialogues nowadays? Why? Why?😭
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Ooo madam..hum K for Kashmir ya K for Kullu Manali ki baraf mein doopki laga kar nahi aaye jo humse khusbu aayegi..hum poori raat jail mein reh kar aayein hain...tou humse badboo hi aayegi🤣

and remember the Khet dialogue in jail...that was so hilarious...not to mention the dialogue on D-S engagement about the glass 🤣 aaj thak I dont understand it/...😭😭😭 dearth of those dialogues from Shradha's entry in PN
Tabitha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

True..Bihaan giri kahin chali gayi he..
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah that's when he comes home and he is smelling bad she scolds him and put perfume on him ansd he goes to break the shower