Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

sbas segment divek at dance rehearsal (Page 6)

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmug

Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

I knew there was a thin probability of this happening offscreen.. Y KP doesnt practice like others yaar?? They will directly perform it seems i hope its worth the wait..he should atleast do stage rehersal with her and this is not something new they never practice together.. Directly perform the main act..what i feel sometime that the main reason for these fan wars is both of them..as they both are not normal with each other..there is very awkard vibe between the two offscreen though they are cordial as they both are highly professional and thats the reason we dnt get their fun segments now a days as they are ok with the status quo and none of them tries to change their equation with each other..i m not saying they are not confortable with each other but they both really need to sit and talk abt whatever issues they have with each other if they consider each other friends..i feel they are holding too much inside them which keeps them apart offscreen..but none feel its important to address..i sometimes wonder how they can act so confortably with each other when clearly there seems some disconnect between the two offscreen..

Ps dnt start fanwars anybody this is just my honest opinion i m not siding anybody here i just wrote what i felt..

Nycly.written...I hope.both.dt.n kp read dis...

Thanks u know being a fan of their jodi i often feel that they should be normal with each other; do some masti,leg pulling etc just like others do but we hardly see them interact and that hurts..loving them together does not necessarily mean we want to c them together but most of us just want them to enjoy each others company which clearly they both dnt seem to enjoy most of the times..sometimes they do joke around but mostly they are silent when the camera is not rolling and thats something unusual for me as a fan

I am so glad you wrote this. I feel the same regarding them both and it saddens me as I love them both but the vibe off screen and on olv gives me the feels that they are avoiding interacting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmaduragymhasiumshivangi838

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by -Atii-

Aukad itna kambakht cheez hai ke
Lakh chupane ki koshih karo
Lekin har bar faat ke bahar aa jate hai...

Being classy and having class are two different things...

And I am sure you have so much aukad. Smile

Parasite ke bhi itne sare tails pehli bar dekh raha hu Smile

LOL LOL
You hit "aukad" out of the park! LOLLOL

Haha. I'm used to it. My first day in Delhi started with this, when I wanted to transfer my Eng institute from Kanpur to Delhi; the chairman of Delhi chapter coldly questioned me "Do you think you have so much aukad to be here?"...LOL   

LOL LOL
UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I wanted babies to dance to Chull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I knew there was a thin probability of this happening offscreen.. Y KP doesnt practice like others yaar?? They will directly perform it seems i hope its worth the wait..he should atleast do stage rehersal with her and this is not something new they never practice together.. Directly perform the main act..what i feel sometime that the main reason for these fan wars is both of them..as they both are not normal with each other..there is very awkard vibe between the two offscreen though they are cordial as they both are highly professional and thats the reason we dnt get their fun segments now a days as they are ok with the status quo and none of them tries to change their equation with each other..i m not saying they are not confortable with each other but they both really need to sit and talk abt whatever issues they have with each other if they consider each other friends..i feel they are holding too much inside them which keeps them apart offscreen..but none feel its important to address..i sometimes wonder how they can act so confortably with each other when clearly there seems some disconnect between the two offscreen..

Ps dnt start fanwars anybody this is just my honest opinion i m not siding anybody here i just wrote what i felt..

i agree wid what u have saidConfused , as their fan it surely hurts 2 see dem behaving this wayCryCry but sighh what can we do?? only hope ...i feel we indeed are the most unlucky fandom ever..Broken Heart.anyways thanks 4 pointing dis out Smile

Edited by shivangi838 - 25 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

Nycly.written...I hope.both.dt.n kp read dis...

Thanks u know being a fan of their jodi i often feel that they should be normal with each other; do some masti,leg pulling etc just like others do but we hardly see them interact and that hurts..loving them together does not necessarily mean we want to c them together but most of us just want them to enjoy each others company which clearly they both dnt seem to enjoy most of the times..sometimes they do joke around but mostly they are silent when the camera is not rolling and thats something unusual for me as a fan

I am so glad you wrote this. I feel the same regarding them both and it saddens me as I love them both but the vibe off screen and on olv gives me the feels that they are avoiding interacting.

which olv? can u plz tell kaunsa scene wala olv u r talking abt?Confused
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
tfs dear

Go to top