Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ..JohnDoe..

Aukad itna kambakht cheez hai ke
Lakh chupane ki koshih karo
Lekin har bar faat ke bahar aa jate hai...

Being classy and having class are two different things...

I dont think iss aukad ke koi baat hai...n abt classy...he is her fiancee n he can come ny wer 2 meet her...

So plz bolne se pahele n logo pe comment karne se pahele think..twice
..JohnDoe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

I dont think iss aukad ke koi baat hai...n abt classy...he is her fiancee n he can come ny wer 2 meet her...

So plz bolne se pahele n logo pe comment karne se pahele think..twice

Tamasha sab ko accha nahin lagta, apko lagta hai toh koi baat nahi

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew there was a thin probability of this happening offscreen.. Y KP doesnt practice like others yaar?? They will directly perform it seems i hope its worth the wait..he should atleast do stage rehersal with her and this is not something new they never practice together.. Directly perform the main act..what i feel sometime that the main reason for these fan wars is both of them..as they both are not normal with each other..there is very awkard vibe between the two offscreen though they are cordial as they both are highly professional and thats the reason we dnt get their fun segments now a days as they are ok with the status quo and none of them tries to change their equation with each other..i m not saying they are not confortable with each other but they both really need to sit and talk abt whatever issues they have with each other if they consider each other friends..i feel they are holding too much inside them which keeps them apart offscreen..but none feel its important to address..i sometimes wonder how they can act so confortably with each other when clearly there seems some disconnect between the two offscreen..

Ps dnt start fanwars anybody this is just my honest opinion i m not siding anybody here i just wrote what i felt..
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aise heart attack mat diya karo. I just saw end main DT hugging everyone and going with Vivek. I was so scared that maybe we're not gonna get Divan. Thank God. Idc about anything else. I want Divan rehearsal segments also.
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmug

I knew there was a thin probability of this happening offscreen.. Y KP doesnt practice like others yaar?? They will directly perform it seems i hope its worth the wait..he should atleast do stage rehersal with her and this is not something new they never practice together.. Directly perform the main act..what i feel sometime that the main reason for these fan wars is both of them..as they both are not normal with each other..there is very awkard vibe between the two offscreen though they are cordial as they both are highly professional and thats the reason we dnt get their fun segments now a days as they are ok with the status quo and none of them tries to change their equation with each other..i m not saying they are not confortable with each other but they both really need to sit and talk abt whatever issues they have with each other if they consider each other friends..i feel they are holding too much inside them which keeps them apart offscreen..but none feel its important to address..i sometimes wonder how they can act so confortably with each other when clearly there seems some disconnect between the two offscreen..

Ps dnt start fanwars anybody this is just my honest opinion i m not siding anybody here i just wrote what i felt..

Nycly.written...I hope.both.dt.n kp read dis...

-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..JohnDoe..

Aukad itna kambakht cheez hai ke
Lakh chupane ki koshih karo
Lekin har bar faat ke bahar aa jate hai...

Being classy and having class are two different things...

And I am sure you have so much aukad. 😊
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the intent of those steps will be limited with the intention of promotion for the segments only. Mad respect to Mohit-Sanya and Amir-Sanjeeda.
hana_y thumbnail
for a second i thought its with him she will perform ?
Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Nycly.written...I hope.both.dt.n kp read dis...

Thanks u know being a fan of their jodi i often feel that they should be normal with each other; do some masti,leg pulling etc just like others do but we hardly see them interact and that hurts..loving them together does not necessarily mean we want to c them together but most of us just want them to enjoy each others company which clearly they both dnt seem to enjoy most of the times..sometimes they do joke around but mostly they are silent when the camera is not rolling and thats something unusual for me as a fan
nikichatz1 thumbnail
Heard that she was practicing for 'ladki beautiful kar gayi chull' song from kapoor and sons.. That doesn't mean that divan performance is cancelled right?!?
pls star don't kill this hope also, make them dance pls.
Edited by nikichatz1 - 8 years ago