India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SBB/SBS UPDaTED link added (Page 4)

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Can they show adi taking aliya's help indirectly to enter Ishu's life n name himself "Raman", somewhat like Kabhi khushi kabhi gum SRK n Hrittik thing 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1-AngryBird-Sri1091-K.13-kras

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

RKB ko log kaafi ridicule and bad-mouth karte hain magar sach toh yeh hai ke andar se woh toota hua hai! I understand him too well cos I'm like that myself

People often misunderstand me but I only have their goodwill at heart ... RKB; I feel your angst baby... we've always be the same ... I wish we were the same age Cry

The most realistic character in YHM, if only script writers had the ability then his inner thoughts would have been crystal clear to us. 
Accept it or not if it wasn't KP's Natural acting we would have not been able to connect with Raman too. Things which cvs pen fails to picturize Karan Patel's expression does that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1-AngryBird-UmeraTariq-K.13-krasgargpooSri1091svati12

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

RKB ko log kaafi ridicule and bad-mouth karte hain magar sach toh yeh hai ke andar se woh toota hua hai! I understand him too well cos I'm like that myself

People often misunderstand me but I only have their goodwill at heart ... RKB; I feel your angst baby... we've always be the same ... I wish we were the same age Cry

The most realistic character in YHM, if only script writers had the ability then his inner thoughts would have been crystal clear to us.
Accept it or not if it wasn't KP's Natural acting we would have not been able to connect with Raman too. Things which cvs pen fails to picturize Karan Patel's expression does that

Ah Karan Patel!! I love this man Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged

for me the most realistic character in yhm till date has been adi and mihir
-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I didn't understand your one line. Ye hit and miss chalenge bcos of Mani's love for Ishu? Matlab? He won't let IshRa come face to face?

Finally, something positive. Adi coming to know about Ishu.
s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
"Mil ke bhi hum na mile"perfectly suits ishra nowdays   LOL God this hits and misses are getting too much... hope they meet soon...

I am excited about Adi ishita meeting and there scenes as well in fact i am looking forward to both ishita and Raman scenes with Adi...

Thanks for the update kras Smile

Edited by s_kavya - 25 April 2016 at 3:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-kras

kras IF-Sizzlerz
kras
kras

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
SBS 
WATCH HERE 
gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Can they show adi taking aliya's help indirectly to enter Ishu's life n name himself "Raman", somewhat like Kabhi khushi kabhi gum SRK n Hrittik thing
i too want adi to not to tell abt himself to ishita otherwise she will try to convince him not to tell anyone like she did with mihika ...n if he meets him as raman name it will b treat to watch...
One thing i m sure adi will not sit quite he will try everything to reunite ishra..plz cvs dont disappoint us..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9-K.13-

Go to top