SerialGossip: Yuvi threatens Twinkle to reveal truth before Kunj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
The upcoming episode will show that Yuvi and Anita has executed their evil plan and has trapped Twinkle in it.Yuvi threatens Twinkle to reveal all truth before Kunj about his blood donation and blackmails Twinkle.

Yuvi forces Twinkle to take all case against him back and get him bailed.Twinkle was left with no option and gets Yuvi bailed by be fooling Kunj and taking his signs.Twinkle now asks Yuvi to stay in his limits and stop blackmailing her.

Yuvi's evil trick gets successful While Yuvi has many more plans then this and wants to get Twinkle back in his life.Yuvi plays his trick and reveals all truth about blood donation and his bail before Kunj.Kunj is shattered knowing that he has been transfused Yuvi's blood and feels betrayed.Kunj blames Twinkle for betraying him and Yuvi gets successful in creating rift amid Twinkle-Kunj.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.
Yuvi Aur koi kaam danda nahi hai kya
But for how long does he think he will be successful? Ahahah not for so long!!

TFS Jerry :))
😭 enufff off Rifts yaarrr...
I feel like Shooting Yuvi... He b dead already... 
Kunj at this point shud b understanding Twinkle's Condition.   
He need to show tht he also trust her... And respect her fr wht all sacrifices she is doing ... All she is suffering is jus fr Kunj...

oooh, it gets more uv-ish
damn, he makes me plan murders so well,
we have usha and bebe and leela, who will understand twinkle and make kunj understand,
or it might be a pretence
or maybe im hoping for too much
maybe im being too hopeful
but im sure, no rift this time,
kunj is gonna beat up uv anyways,
rift or no rift
that is what Im dying to see right now
thanks for sharing
Tfs jerry. Yaar why is uvs stint of always blackmailing not ending. No offense to zain as i love him but too much of uv is getting on my nerves. Hate uv but love zain.
After 4 episode same story is here !! Wahi last time maaf I Vahi gussa Vahi blackmailing it's getting too much now!!!
Originally posted by 17.sonal

😭 enufff off Rifts yaarrr...
I feel like Shooting Yuvi... He b dead already... 
Kunj at this point shud b understanding Twinkle's Condition.   
He need to show tht he also trust her... And respect her fr wht all sacrifices she is doing ... All she is suffering is jus fr Kunj...

I agree with you Sonal, they need to show his respect for her sacrifices. 

However, they did show that he trusted her by making him sign papers that he didn't even read. I wouldn't have the guts to down that. For me, reading is a must.

But Twinkle's secrecy isn't making it any easier for Kunj. Remember he told her not to keep anything hidden from him? I think he'll be angry about her secrets.

Yuvi always capitalize on Twinkle's impulsivity and secrecy.

But I would also be angry if my future husband duped me into getting a criminal out of jail. Especially if that criminal tried to kill me multiple times and break my family & marriage all it the name of obsession.

So I sorta understand where Kunj is coming from.

I can only remember the Purvi/ Manohar secret and the Usha/lying on Twinkle secret (when she lied that Twinkle insulted Manohar, even thought Twinkle saved her from getting slapped), are there any more that Twinkle kept?
Edited by Inkheart - 7 years ago