Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Arshi SS : War between Hearts Teaser 1 updated

pavi.paro Groupbie
pavi.paro
pavi.paro

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged

New SS: War between Hearts

I get new ideas whenever I think to stop writing. LOL! Here I am posting the Prologue of new SS on My dear Arshi. A new try to relive Arshi moments... I request you all to comment (please use more than one line; it would motivate me) and like to show your support.

Genre: Intensity, Love and Desire

Index 

Prologue Below 

Teaser 1

Part 1 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by pavi.paro - 30 April 2016 at 10:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasarita_barunkatjAdyaXoxojessjazz._Jyoti_.MysticRiver

pavi.paro Groupbie
pavi.paro
pavi.paro

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged

SS :War Between Hearts 

Prologue

A village at Lucknow, this is the most peaceful land; everyone will feel it if we go there. People at this place are the real social animal; we can call this village as a heaven. A car is going towards a big palace, Sheeshmahal. Car stopped; an old man gets down from it. He is Pratap ; a priest . Garima Gupta invited him with a casual smile but with lots of respect while Shashi seated in the sofa.

Garima : I will get tea for you two [She walked off leaving the two to talk ]

Priest : I have a shocker for you , Shashi [Shashi smiled ]

Shashi : I would like to know ...

Priest : I was wondered when I had seen this horoscopes ... This boy is perfect for Khushi bitiya [Khushi were walking towards the mandir with a plate which had lots of fruits ; she stopped at the balcony listening the priest . Her eyes blinked] they have all the matches a couple needs in their married life ... I would say it's just God's Miracle!

Shashi : Then we should proceed this ... I know Raizada family is wealthy as us!

Priest :Shashi , if khushi bitiya marries this boy then he will be blessed with more wealth ; they are made for each other ... [Priest was happy to express the truth of the horoscopes while Shashi had little fear about this alliance as Raizadas were modern family. Khushi walked towards mandir while praying to her DEviMayya ... Garima , Shashi and Priest got busy in their discussion ]

Khushi [to Devimayya] : Aap hamare liye acha hi socha hoga par ... hamein bahot dar lagta hai (You might have planned best for me but... I am scared) Please bless me!

At Delhi

Arnav Singh Raizada marched off to his room being angry as his Nani were calling him to see a new girl's photo . Anjali gestured Nani to stay calm ...

Anjali : I will talk to him ... I am sure , he will not say NO [Nani nodded while NK slumped on the sofa next to Nani ]

NK : wow ! Naani ... this girl is so beautiful ; I am sure Nannav will not say NO

Nani : I wish it's true ... [NK talks with Nani while cracking some nonsense jokes while Anjali walked to Arnav's room . She found him cutting his plants ...]

Anjali: chotte... [He glanced at her once] We all waiting for your reply; this girl will bring all happiness you need [she doesn't have a reply from him] Mumma will be happy if you marry this girl ... just look at this photo once [Arnav sighed then kept the scissor on table ... Anjali smiled wide as he fetched the photo from Anjali ]

Arnav: Since one week you comes here with this same issue ... [He doesn't looked at the photo once while continued] I will marry anyone you suggest; but I will not be a good husband to her. [He kept the photo back to Anjali's hand]

Anjali: Good Husband? It's the matter after marriage; I am sure she will make changes in you

Arnav: Di , I am Arnav Singh Raizada ; I don't think this girl can change me ... [Anjali smiled ]

Anjali : K we will see it ... Now it's time to tell this to all [She walked out from there with a huge smile on her face ]

Arnav: She will not make any changes in me nor I would let her intrude into my personal life!

Two people from different cultures and attitudes ; can they live together ? will they fall in love ?

Next: Teaser 1

Comment and Like 

Buddy Me for PMs 

With Love 

Pinky Wink

Edited by pavi.paro - 30 April 2016 at 10:05pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnajyoti99sravyavasireddyarshi2014raheemahsaal24barbi21lovebadhananamika00thakurpreetishipra.aquaSonalikarhimerehanAishu136thangam100niya55Neha.ASjessjazzsarita_barunkatjReenasungeeleeAdyaXoxo._Jyoti_.MysticRiver

pinkyshdoll Senior Member
pinkyshdoll
pinkyshdoll

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Nyc:)
nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi.paro

neel11 Goldie
neel11
neel11

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice one waiting for the next update 

pavi.paro

Sonalikarhi Goldie
Sonalikarhi
Sonalikarhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
loved the concept...khushi is traditional sweet girl while arnav being asr...hope khushi will manage to change arnav ...waiting to see how their marrige will change and whom...waiting eagerly for next update..

Edited by Sonalikarhi - 25 April 2016 at 5:59am

pavi.paro

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Loved the concept would be loving to read next parts.. please soon start the story ..

pavi.paro

lovebadhan Senior Member
lovebadhan
lovebadhan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
nice start

pavi.paro

Go to top