Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Anyone miss Akshay Khanna?

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I do.
Not my fab, but I really liked the dude. Hulchul, Hungama, Dil Chahta Hai and some more, he did really good job.
IMO he is one of the few star kids who are actually talented as an actor. And IMO he should have had a great career, he just lacked the look of his dad or brother.

lthough heard he is making his come back in Dishoom but than it is a Rohit Shetty movie, so I dont have high hopes.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypieshala786kingmessisnatchadventurousmankareena05sarasingh86NimbuMirchiBinKuchKahe.sbk2Sugar9.00_Darling_ChotaBheemBeautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais-Swetha-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I do!
He's a good actor. Hope he gets good work n come back on screen.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmansarasingh86U_R_MY_BITCHChotaBheemSugar9.00BinKuchKahe.Beautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais-Swetha-

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
He was really good at playing grey roles...he seemed to relish playing them more than the hero ones.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeeliciousxoU_R_MY_BITCHSugar9.00BinKuchKahe._Darling_Beautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I liked him in Race one and Humraaz. He is excellent villain. Tongue but I love him as Manav the most. Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanAlohomora_Sugar9.00BinKuchKahe.pieryrosequicksilver.Mallika-E-Bhais-Swetha-

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
He's extremely underrated. He's done so many versatile roles. He is a really good actor, be it doing comedy in Hulchul & Hungama or being a villian in Humraaz or being the subdued guy in DCH. Sad that he's nowhere to be seen these days! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786kingmessiZeeliciousxoadventurousmangatheringstormAlohomora_Sugar9.00pieryrose-allizwell-NimbuMirchi_Darling_BinKuchKahe.Beautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais-Swetha-shanakyasharan

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Akshaye's back on the block

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
PublishedApr 23, 2016, 7:20 am IST
UpdatedApr 23, 2016, 7:20 am IST
Akshaye will also been seen in a film with Sridevi, produced by Boney Kapoor.
Akshaye Khanna
 Akshaye Khanna

Akshaye Khanna is well on his way back to the big screen, it seems. Apart from playing a role in Rohit Dhawan's Dishoom, Akshaye will also been seen in a film with Sridevi, produced by Boney Kapoor. From what we hear, he is also in talks with Karan Johar for the latter's upcoming film, although nothing is official yet. All this, after four years of staying off screen. The last film Akshaye appeared in was Gali Gali Chor Hai, back in 2012.

Akshaye, according to his close friends, is in no hurry to sign a film. He takes his time to go through scripts at his Alibaug farmhouse and gives it a nod only if it is compelling enough. Says a source, "Akshaye spends most of his time at his farmhouse in Alibaug and travels to Mumbai whenever needed. He has kept it that way for a long time now and people who want to sign him for films also understand this procedure. Getting in touch with him takes time but he is always keen to hear new subjects."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotaBheemBeautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Akshaye was good in comic roles in hungama, hulchul and the serious mature guy in DCH. He should do more such roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_MY_BITCHBeautyful_Mess

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I really liked him Embarrassed maybe if back in the early 2000's bollywood was the way it is right now, he would've been doing a lot of movies. he didn't seem interested in the stereotypical roles that heroes used to get in commercial films. he preferred doing something different

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.Beautyful_Mess-Swetha-

Go to top