To all Fans Of Ishita Ganguly :Welcome

Posted: 7 years ago

On Behalf of my lovely IKRS forum I write this post 

I see on twitter that fans of ishita have started following IKRs and sre liking it . To all of you in case you are silent readers you are all welcome here .we have a lovely peaceful forum 

Let me share that we all love  vidha nad as ishita has taken up the role of a negative character 
who will come in between them we will feel upset . 
But mind you we are all upset with the chracter kamini , not the artist . we welcome her and all of you . 
In fact for a negative character the victory is when fans hate the character , that proves they are doing well. 
we had tripurari whom we all loved to hate . But we always appreciated the actor. 
Same for ishita 

So all her fans come and enjoy IKRS with us.
Hey meenu...I too wanted to write a post on this😊 if this track gets good trps...her character will be prolonged...she can even turn a positive character with a new male character supporting her...it can turn out to be vipus brotherπŸ˜‰ ...let's hope for the best...dear fans of ishitha join the forum and watch the show on tv😊
Welcome all Ishita fans. come and join in the forum discussion😊
Very nice post.
Me too welcome all ishita's fans in this forum
Wow nice post meenuπŸ‘πŸ‘
Mee to welcum all ishitas fans to dis wonderful forum of ikrs...😊
Originally posted by pearl82

Hey meenu...I too wanted to write a post on this😊 if this track gets good trps...her character will be prolonged...she can even turn a positive character with a new male character supporting her...it can turn out to be vipus brotherπŸ˜‰ ...let's hope for the best...dear fans of ishitha join the forum and watch the show on tv😊

Wow gud idea pearl..πŸ˜ƒ CVS ko batade ye idea..?.😊😊
first of al thank u so much for the welcome πŸ€—

I m big fan of ishita n started watching dis show to support her 😳

I know she playing negative character so bashing is expected πŸ˜† no pblm.. πŸ˜† but it s always sad to hear bashes for ur fav actor 😳

koi nhi mujhe aadath hogayi hai... first rati pandey as komal in begusarai... Vijayendra as suraj in udaan now.. ishita as kamini 🀣

will try to be active n once agin thk u so much fr welcoming πŸ˜ƒ

hope dis show s not going to end 😊
Originally posted by Cute_Divu

I know she playing negative character so bashing is expected πŸ˜† no pblm.. πŸ˜† but it s always sad to hear bashes for ur fav actor 😳

koi nhi mujhe aadath hogayi hai... first rati pandey as komal in begusarai... Vijayendra as suraj in udaan now.. ishita as kamini 🀣

Hey divu welcum to dis forumπŸ€—
Originally posted by Cute_Divu

Hey dive welcome to this wonderful forum.
thk u meenakshi reva πŸ˜ƒEdited by Cute_Divu - 7 years ago