Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

U me tv segment raman slapped Adi (Page 10)

Tuc_Mob Senior Member
Tuc_Mob
Tuc_Mob

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
TFS!!!

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
on light note seems like bachgaya romi n phasgaya adi lol .keep watching AdiMan's yeh hai thapads mohabbattein lol
crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

mybe adi words will lead to ishra face off , as remember ishita want to thanks the person who save her and told nurse this things mybe nurse will call raman and inform him due to adi words he could agree 

I just saw in Insta that shaggy will come to know ishu is alive and will tell her to stay away from Raman and family...it will be shown that she ditched manoj to earn respect just like ishita did...and will try all possible ways to keep ishu away from Raman...it will be shown that it was a plan by xena
So they will not meet soon and lots of hits and misses as trp is good even when they are not together...I don't know how much this is trueConfused...for me it will be same old ghisa pita thingy so I prefer to stay away and stick with wu...hope in between this mess they keep missing each other more than ever

Edited by crazy_bholi - 25 April 2016 at 6:31pm
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

mybe adi words will lead to ishra face off , as remember ishita want to thanks the person who save her and told nurse this things mybe nurse will call raman and inform him due to adi words he could agree

I just saw in Insta that shaggy will come to know ishu is alive and will tell her to stay away from Raman and family...it will be shown that she ditched manoj to earn respect just like ishita did...and will try all possible ways to keep ishu away from Raman...it will be shown that it was a plan by xena
So they will not meet soon and lots of hits and misses as trp is good even when they are not together...I don't know how much this is trueConfused...for me it will be same old ghisa pita thingy so I prefer to stay away and stick with wu...hope in between this mess they keep missing each other more than ever

Can you give the insta ID please
Thank you
SheetalAnshul Senior Member
SheetalAnshul
SheetalAnshul

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Raman ko aur aata hi kya hai logo ko marne pitne ke alawa ya fir khari khoti sunane ke alawa. Real life me kaun tolerate karega aise insan ko. Pehle romey an aadi. Kal ko aadi bhi rebellious ho jayega to kisko khari khoti sunayega, shagun ko. Tumhari wajha se mera beta aisa ho gaya, bahut maa banne ka shauk hai na, badi aayi mere bachhon ki ma banne wali. Ek bachha nahi pal sakta ye insan akele. Pehle Ishita thi jo sab karti bhi thi aur kuch galat ho jaye to punching bag ki tarha bhi use ki jati thi. Kaash Mr bhalla ne ise 4 aise maare hote bachpan me waise abhi bhi deri nahi hui hai ye bhi to apne jawan bhai ko bete ko mar hi raha hai. Tab pata chalega jab koi baat baat pe aise thappad lagaye to kaisa lagta hai.
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Can you give the insta ID please
Thank you

Go to top