Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 3fra

yaar kamjor pad jayega people will jump to assume that he will agree to marry apshagung ufff ðŸ˜¡

are chodo na
chill
kras thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

He is not stone...he is broken bt doesnt show...
Wen he ws drunk v got a glimpse wat he is going through...
I heard drunk state me person wo bolta hai jo wo normally nhii bol pata...that day he ws proud of adi ..he ws looking at him so lovingly...most important he shared his pain with adi though he doesnt share his pain with anyone including mihir...that explains wat adi means to him..

bang on
u understand him completely 
kras thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisha960

tfr reetika
this scene is going to be intense
after this scene surely raman will break
waiting fr that

yes this was a very intense scne
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raman's breaking point is nearer...
TFS
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mybe adi words will lead to ishra face off , as remember ishita want to thanks the person who save her and told nurse this things mybe nurse will call raman and inform him due to adi words he could agree 
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

mybe adi words will lead to ishra face off , as remember ishita want to thanks the person who save her and told nurse this things mybe nurse will call raman and inform him due to adi words he could agree 

Hope so
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman needed that reality check as he is wrong...his behaviour with adi and iyer fanily is wrong. Agar main adi ki jagah hoti tho aur sunati raman ko
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs doll

thanks for written update dear
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
on light note seems like bachgaya romi n phasgaya adi lol .keep watching AdiMan's yeh hai thapads mohabbattein lol
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just saw in Insta that shaggy will come to know ishu is alive and will tell her to stay away from Raman and family...it will be shown that she ditched manoj to earn respect just like ishita did...and will try all possible ways to keep ishu away from Raman...it will be shown that it was a plan by xena
So they will not meet soon and lots of hits and misses as trp is good even when they are not together...I don't know how much this is true😕...for me it will be same old ghisa pita thingy so I prefer to stay away and stick with wu...hope in between this mess they keep missing each other more than ever
Edited by crazy_bholi - 8 years ago