pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh guys come on...why so much of negativity...even if the channel wishes to give a try...i feelthey too will give up by seeing your posts ...it's not a crap...its a good one ...it still can be better...so I request you ppl not to say to end it soon...concept wise too is think...is every thing over after remarriage...the society's acceptance Is much more important even after marriage...their strong love surviving among odd situations also must be shown...I am not a good writer...but I wish you understand this properly friends...I want my show to be on...and not close...it is not a crap nor it will not turn either even if it's dragged...
              DON'T WORRY ABOUT CHANNEL OR ANYTHING I TOO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING...BUT BEING IKRS FANS...I THINK WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT ITS SHUTTING...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I absolutely support you . IKRS has maintained a quality and it is still the best . In indian shows all stuff that we claim was good deteriorates or deviates after a certain period.
IKRS has at least maintaines quality and the depth of its main leads .
Its the best around.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is a good post PEARL...I agree unless n until there is no confirmation from sets or the channel...we can quit tthinking about it...I know theres no smoke without fire but all these talks will do nothing but create panic n havoc in us n most of will turn upset!!Its for our n the forum betterment ,please think positive...Let the trps be out this week,let any relaible source dish it out first...

sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u..Very nice post..
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My Full Support & TamilNadu support with Pearl...
I agree all of u that y shud we worry about all these, and enjoy with our forum members till we get proper news from Channel or PH!!

adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you dear, be positiveπŸ‘πŸΌ
AnabiyaKhan thumbnail
Thnxx 4 ths +ve post dear...😊😊😊
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the positive post.! Pearl..!
I won't conclude before it comes out, I braced myself to face anything still I don't want to give up my show at any cost..we had no idea whether we ll get  such kind of shows in future. Concept wise there are so many possible tracks to explore, as if it's goes only for ratings..we need a proper justified tracks ! I am hoping for the best happenings !
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally agree.
Whether it ends or not we must be positive  and spread optimism. All of us love this show and we will support it till the end. We want to see many many groovy Vidha moments and talking for myself I'd love to see Vidha babies-all 11 of them!
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnabiyaKhan

Thnxx 4 ths +ve post dear...😊😊😊

Welcome to the Forum Dear Anabiya...😊