Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4|| DOTL || (16+) pg 121 {A & B} (Page 78)

arshiforever92 IF-Dazzler
arshiforever92
arshiforever92

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evathiyamappykartikaJAAlicia2012Heatsha8176rockstarloverLily30mahrusweetyvarsha2KDmadhu1210pup03heemasomaniameena671Linsie

arshiforever92 IF-Dazzler
arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Chapter- 76 (B)

Arnav looked at Khushi who was hugging him and was unsure about tomorrow's plan. Khushi have started recovering now, hope it doesn't affects her.

Khushi enhales a deep breadth as few tears escaped from her eyes,  her hand moves across Arnav's chest to hold him more close to herself shuddered when it touched his bare chest through the few open buttons of his shirt.

Arnav takes a deep breadth feeling her touch as well her tears , Arnav's heart ached for the women he loves more than anything. she has been deprived of affection and Love she deserved for too long almost since her childhood still she always keep smiling and spreading happiness around her but what she's getting in return? she's suffering so much.

"Khushi I Love You.." He said hoarsely,  what best he thought at this moment to say..

Arnav: If you want I wouldn't go. I'll handle Di or I'll return back once she is done with tying Rakhi.

Khushi: No like me, Di also need you. You're already staying here with me, away from all, Di must be missing you. If she wants to spend sometime with her brothers tomorrow on Rakshabandhan, it's her right. You should go!

Arnav: But...

Khushi: I'll manage Arnav ji and I have so much work to do. I am sure time will fly so soon and you'll be back.

Unable to form the words to show her what he's feeling , Arnav placed his mouth on hers kissing her softly with so much affection, revelling every moan that escaped from her lips, he deepened the kiss. After kissing each other passionately, Arnav breaks the kiss in the need of air and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Arnav pressed a kiss in the hollow of her neck making Khushi to close her eyes with a sigh and trailed hisses way back to her mouth, possessing it again with all the Love, tenderness and Fear in his heart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Morning

Arnav: Khushi! Don't roam around much and maid will be here anytime, Ask her whatever you want, Khushi nodded.

Arnav: And I'll try to return back ASAP.

Khushi: Ok! You also take care of yourself.

Looking at khushi's fallen face who was pretending to arrange flower walz, Arnav wanted to cancel all the plans  and return back once Anjali will done with tying Rakhi but he knew than also she'll feel bad that because of her, he is ignoring his brotherly duties.

Arnav(cupping her cheeks): Khushi I'll keep calling you and don't even try to ignore your meals and medicines,  Khushi nodded again.

Arnav: There is Security guards around the apartment and maid will be with you also but if you still feel any problem, just give me a call.

Khushi: I'll..

Arnav: I Love You..

Khushi: I Love You too...

Arnav kissed her forehead when door bell rang  and it was maid on the door, after giving some usual instructions to maid, Arnav left from there and Khushi ran into their room.

At RM

Anjali: Finally you're here chotte! You don't have time for us these days, that much you have engrossed in your work.

Arnav: It's not like that Di! Just few more days once this project is completed, I'll be here with you. He looks at Payal who was also looking at him because she knew why he's staying away. Gupta family was also present there which irked Arnav but he can't say anything so he just thought to wait for sometime till they leave.

Anjali: Ok but today you're not going anywhere.

Arnav: No Di! I have to return back in evening.

Anjali: Chotte... she whined.

Arnav: Di please! do you want me cancel all the plans and return back just after you'll be done tying rakhi? and that was enough to shut Anjali.

After sometime Anjali started tying Rakhi on her brother's hand, First Arnav, Akash and than NK on the prosperous time and got gifts from all three brothers.

After that Gupta's left leaving Payal with them because Payal is joining the siblings on Anjali's wish, she wanted Khushi to accompany them also but because Khushi wasn't there so she asked only Payal thinking that her brother will get to spend sometime with his love. But she was completely unaware that her dear chotte was lost in the thoughts of his Love and was faraway from them in spite of being with them.

First they decided to watch movie, when NK was buying tickets Arnav took the chance and called Khushi.

Khushi who was trying to concentrate on her work and missing Arnav, instantly received the call.

Khushi: Hello Arnav ji!

Arnav: Khushi... sob escaped from Khushi's lips hearing his voice.

Arnav: Are you Ok?

Khushi: Hmm

Arnav: Had your Lunch?

Khushi: Yes

Arnav: and medicines?

Khushi: Ji (yes)

Arnav: Khushi! we are here to watch movie as Di wanted, i'll try to return back as soon as movie get finished.

Khushi: No Arnav ji! don't do something by which Di feel bad.

Arnav: Khushi... before he can speak Anjali snatched the phone from him.

Arnav: What the... Di!!!!

Anjali: No calls for today and she switched off the phone.

Arnav: What the hell Di? Why did you switched off my phone? Give back my phone.

Anjali: I just wanted us to spend sometime together without any disturbances, tears came in her eyes.

Anjali: I am sorry Chotte! here take your phone , she said forwarding his phone in her palm.

Arnav(cursing himself for his stupidity):  No Di! I am sorry, i shoudn't have shouted but i was an very important call so..

Anjali: It's ok chotte! let's go movie is going to start, Arnav nodded and moved inside with Anjali but fear was nagging him for Khushi and in all this he completely forgot that anjali has switched off his phone and he didn't turned it on again.

To be continued...

Precap: What do you think Arnav's fear will come true?

Next will be the maha-update with 3 parts together Wink

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

suratkpreethyanju_aroraSunsnowRita27Snigdha92raheemahstacyjpkRHEA123jazz.kaur9290860623anamika00brinnyos112801Archu61jsresweta_bifeshayelovebadhanChahhat4evareshmi24kauser16rosalinesibsautumn_springarshilife2cheerafifa.sknilmanriya_debSimmideepakSim_Rijvikoyalparimegha1996thiyamappyvijayalaxmibsneharjun92merehanamadeapooja_arshiambi08anjali-anjaliAnj007_arshilavanyarajpreciouspearlyarshi_sarunhuma12.SirenMitraAlai123Maghinallssaschadescute_monaya_fanvidu87sathyaishchinnulukartikaJA..Prii1994..yashika.angelsmatAlicia2012rockstarloverLily30bluesky10eishe10Heatsha8176AYUSHIVISHUphillips_2909ushankitvchajrsam88madhu1210mahrusweetysweetydoll32star_fan1varsha2KDnisha_mehtapup03-Roshini-yoga123.Jiya.jeb1angeldream14laksh65ameena671pakpearlheemasomanicoolhi1988Linsie

arshiforeverPM Groupbie
arshiforeverPM
arshiforeverPM

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Buddy me for PM's

ArshiEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kartikaJArockstarloverLily30varsha2KDmadhu1210ushankitvcyoga123pup03Linsie

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Brilliant Thumbs Up
Hope Khushi will be fine 

Thanks for the pm before hand Star

sana2c Goldie
sana2c
sana2c

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
amazing update...
madhu1210 IF-Rockerz
madhu1210
madhu1210

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Loved Arnav's confession..

Khushi is so selflessstill outting brave face to send Arnav for Rakhi at RM..

Some time the sharp brain of ASR also forget things like switching on his mobile...
Hope all goes well wirh khushi
chinnulu IF-Dazzler
chinnulu
chinnulu

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Nice update 
Loved it 

Even though Khushi doesn't want Arnav to go, she sends him forcibly not thinking about her fears. She is selfless always puts others first before her. Anjali without knowing the situation switched off Arnav's phone and even Arnav forgot to switch it back, hope nothing happens during his absence with Khushi. With the security Arnav assigned for Khushi it is impossible to get hurt but Shyam is not the one who will back out easily hope he doesn't have the opportunity to hurt Khushi again.

Advance Thanks for the PM 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforever92

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Loved the updateClap
Oh no phone is witched off, my heart is pounding, is something going to happen, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm beforehandBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforever92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index