Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4|| DOTL || (16+) pg 121 {A & B} (Page 68)

arshiforever92 IF-Dazzler
arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 15 August 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessjazz

Wise way for Arnav to talk to the snake and get his help regarding the person who hurt Khushi.  And now the focus on designing will help Khushi to recover easily.
Thanks for the pm.

yes
iwanted to show a composed Arnav and especially a shrewd ASR he should be, instead of taking impulsive decision, strike it with his mind Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazz

arshiforever92
arshiforever92

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

koyalpariAlicia2012varsha2KDmadhu1210mahrusweetyrockstarloverLily30jeb1ameena671yoga123pup03Linsie

arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 15 August 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Chapter- 76

It was night time, After having their dinner according to Khushi's choice now Khushi is sitting on bed and checking her new phone which Arnav have brought for her with other stuff today. 

She was checking it excitedly and Arnav was looking at her in adoration. He have bought new phone for her because her was already broken and he have also changed her number, so she doesn't get any unnecessary calls. He have just bought it for her because if she needs something and he's not around or talking with Payal atleast till the time she doesn't recover and he is glad now looking at an excited Khushi who was playing some game in phone with glee.

Arnav: So princess liked her new phone? 

Khushi: Very much Arnav ji. You know I always wanted to buy a touch screen phone like this when I was in college but couldn't ask to babu ji because I knew he is already carrying so much responsibility but there is my friend in Mumbai , she is such a sweetheart and we used to share everything with each other. So I used to play games on her phone, she chuckled remembering her college days and friend.

Arnav: Seems you are very close to this friend of yours, he said in somewhat jealous tone thinking her friend may be a boy.

Khushi: Very much Arnav ji and... She stopped realising what Arnav is thinking and looking at his jealous yet cute face, she decided to play little.

Arnav: and?

Khushi: and nothing! Now I'll introduce you both directly. But her mouth turned in complete "O" as she remembered something.

Khushi: "Hey Devi Maiyya"!

Arnav: what happened?

Khushi: My friend is not going to leave me , I have still not told anything about you to my friend where we always shares our all secrets. 

Arnav: Relax! Do one thing tell your friend that it was a surprise when we meet your friend.

Khushi: Good Idea Arnav ji , Thank you!

Arnav: My pleasure ,my princess but now sleep. We have to work from tomorrow only than we'll be able to leave for Mumbai, Khushi nodded excitingly and slept snuggling into Arnav.

----

Next morning Arnav and Khushi was having breakfast and Arnav was explaining few important points for the project. Now when they're going to Mumbai, Arnav has to attend office atleast for few hours, though Arnav was reluctant Khushi told him to go.

Arnav: Khushi! Take care of yourself ! Don't walk unnecessary and just stay inside the room. 

Khushi nodded.

Arnav: Payal is not coming today! If you want anything just call the maid, don't try to roam around yourself! Khushi nodded again looking at Arnav , she wanted to laugh looking at nervous Arnav who is acting like he is going to stay alone.

Arnav: Please take care of yourself and Call me if you need anything, Khushi sighed. She has been hearing this from morning for how many times. 

Arnav was still busy repeating his instructions to Khushi when door bell rang , Arnav goes to check it and comes back with so many stuff.

Khushi: What is it?

Arnav: For you!

Khushi: But why?

Arnav: Khushi how do you intended to work than?

Khushi: Ohh 

Arnav: This is laptop, and this is other stuff for designing, Khushi beamed looking at everything.

Khushi: Thank you Arnav ji! Now I'll not get bored.

Arnav: But you'll work only inside our room and maid will be around you if you need anything. Don't move too much.

Khushi: Ok Boss! I think you have given me enough instructions. Now you should go, it's getting late.

Arnav: Yea but Take care and Call me if you need anything. 

Khushi: Arnav ji Now Leave, she said in fake anger.

Arnav: Ok and he left. 

-

Khushi was concentrating on her work when maid handed her soup to drink , she made a face when her phone buzzed. 

Khushi: Arnav Ji! You're calling me in every half an hour, Don't you have work to do? She asked irritated but inside she is loving his concern towards her. 

Arnav: Drink your soup without any drama and maid will be there to see you finish it completely.

Khushi: Haww you're keeping eyes on me even after being in office?

Arnav: Yes! because I don't want you to behave careless and spoil your health and I'll keep calling.

Khushi: Laad Governer!

Arnav: Now start drinking...

Khushi: Ok and she was going to cut the call but was stopped by Arnav.

Arnav: Have your soup and call me back when you are done with it.

Khushi: Ji Laad Governer and she cuts the call.

After that Khushi tried her best to fool maid and get rid of soup but maid has been already ordered by her Laad governer , she moved away only after she finished her soup. 

Khushi(On call): Done with your tasteless soup , Laad Governer.

Arnav: Good! Now sleep for sometime, you have worked enough for now.

Khushi: But ... Arnav cutts her.

Arnav: Do you want me to come back and make you sleep.

Khushi: No!

Arnav: Than sleep. You can work later.

Khushi: Ok

Arnav: I am leaving for a meeting, hopefully will be at home before you wake up.

Khushi(smiling): I miss you.

Arnav: Not more than me. Sleep now, he almost ordered.

-

When Khushi woke up from her sleep , smile instantly came on her face seeing Arnav beside her.

Arnav: See you were not ready to sleep but how tired you was.

Khushi: I thought to complete as much as work I can, we don't have much time.

Arnav: But you should not neglect your health.

Khushi: I'll keep that in mind.

Arnav: Now get fresh. I need to talk with you.

Khushi: What is it? She asked panicked looking at his serious expressions.

Arnav: Don't panic! There's nothing serious.

Khushi nodded and got fresh , after that Arnav took her for a walk.

Khushi: What do you wanted to talk? She finally asked after few minutes of walking.

Arnav(hesitantly): Khushi! I... Tomorrow... Ummm

Khushi: What happened?

Arnav: Khushi! Tomorrow you would have to stay alone because it'll be difficult for me to ne here.

Khushi: What? Her grip on Arnav tightened.

Arnav: Khushi! Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan and I have to present in RM and Di wants to spend whole day with her brothers. I tried to tell her that I am busy and will only come to get Rakhi tied on my hand but she was stubborn and got emotional.

Khushi: Hmmm

Arnav: Khushi! Please don't be sad , I'll keep calling you and I have asked maid. She is ready to be here instead of taking off and I'll pay her extra for it. She will come here after tying Rakhi to her brother.

Khushi: I understand Arnav ji!

Arnav: Hmm ! Let's go and have dinner. Both moved to have their dinner disappointed for the coming day but both of them know it's necessary. 

Night time

Both were lying in bed in each other arms but there was no sleep in their eyes. Arnav was unsure as he is going to leave Khushi for whole day where Khushi was scared to be left alone without him , she knew that maybe Arnav wouldn't be able to return tomorrow in night which made her shudder but she knew he needs to go. He can't avoid his family and especially his Di.

To be continued...

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsuratTajinderKsunshaeySunsnowmaya-ananyajazz.kaur9290860623fanfollowerbrinnyos112801Archu61anamika00ifeshayePoonamTfan09ninaatwallovebadhanChahhat4evarosalinesibsautumn_springkauser16arshilife2cheerunnik7manjunaiduriya_debkoyalpariSimmideepakSim_Rijviafifa.skHuleygirlvijayalaxmibsneharjun92thiyamappyamadeapooja_arshiambi08anjali-anjalipreciouspearlyAnj007_arshimansijani21wildandsweetvidu87coalfaxhuma12.jessjazzarshi_sarunAlai123SirenMitraMaghinallssaschadeskartikaJAsmat..strawberry..Alicia2012..Prii1994..yashika.angelchinnulubluesky10eishe10rockstarloverWilly_Wonka.Lily30AYUSHIVISHUHeatsha8176dis_arshimadhu1210Rish_Rublessweetydoll32star_fan1varsha2KDnisha_mehtaushankitvcphillips_2909harman12sam88hajr.Jiya.jeb1shah10ameena671angeldream14pakpearlpup03yoga123-Roshini-heemasomanilaughingpearlsLinsiecoolhi1988

arshiforeverPM Groupbie
arshiforeverPM
arshiforeverPM

Posted: 15 August 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Buddy me for PM's

ArshiEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebadhanmansijani21kartikaJAushankitvcvarsha2KDmadhu1210rockstarloverLily30yoga123pup03ameena671laughingpearlsLinsie

eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 15 August 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Wonderful updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforeverPMarshiforever92

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 15 August 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
awesome update..
loved it... Big smile
thnks 4 d pm... 

dis_arshi IF-Rockerz
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 16 August 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
nice update

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 16 August 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
awsssmmm update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index