Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4|| DOTL || (16+) pg 121 {A & B} (Page 112)

arshiforever92 IF-Dazzler
arshiforever92
arshiforever92

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kauser16koyalparickocolatamadeathiyamappyAnj007_arshikartikaJAHeatsha8176varsha2KDmadhu1210rockstarloverLily30mahrusweetyheemasomaniyoga123pup03ameena671Linsie

arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Chapter- 80

Abhay: What are you doing here? Why didn't you directly came to home? And whose house this? Khushi smiled at Abhay's concern. From the time Abhay and Piya are in relationship Abhay has always played a protective figure in their life.

Piya: Yea! Khushi I was about to ask you the same.

Khushi(smiling): This place belongs to someone who is so protective towards me just like you guys.

Abhay and Piya looks at her confusingly and Khushi looked around for Arnav but he have left from there when she settled with her friends.

Khushi: I wanted to tell you earlier but the circumstances didn't let me.. umm guys

Piya: Khushi Is everything ok?

Khushi(nodding): yea! Actually the matter is that .. That... "I am in Love", she closed her eyes while saying this and after getting silence she opened her one eye to see them looking at her stunned and she opens her both eyes.

Khushi: Guys... But she was interrupted by happily squealing Piya who hugged her and Abhay smiled looking at her.

http://i.imgur.com/t4RlJ.jpg

Piya: Oh My GoD! You're in Love? I still can't believe it and but she was interrupted by Abhay who looked at Khushi with scrutinizing gaze.

Abhay: Who is the guy? And you're here with him?

Khushi: Yea! I am staying here with him and don't worry he's the best guy any girl could get.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000770714772/43fbe1a7635dd0a83f12e53f54b246e8_400x400.jpeg

Abhay(smirking): So sure?

Khushi: without any doubt!

Piya: Ok guys that's enough! Khushi wouldn't you introduce him to us?

Khushi: I'll be right back and she walked back to room with Maria trailing beside her which both Abhay and Piya felt weird.

Khushi: Ahh stop following me! I am going in my room only.

Maria: Sir will be angry if I wouldn't follow his order this time. He have already said to not leave you alone as you're clumsy. 

Khushi opened her mouth to retort when she heard Abhay and Piya laughing and glared at them who tried to control their laughter.

Khushi: Here you go Guys! Arnav ji these are my friends and guys he's Arnav ji.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2f/ce/2b/2fce2bfa3c222d72195043295c34221a.jpg

Arnav: Hi!

Piya: Hi!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/683646953645686784/qQbQ1iGm.jpg

Abhay: ASR?

Khushi: You guys know each other?

Arnav: Have met before in few business parties.

Abhay: Yea! And Khushi you're in love with him?

Khushi: Ya

Abhay: But I think ASR don't believe in Love.

Arnav(smiling): Used to, Now I do! He said looking at Khushi who blushed and Piya awed at the adorable couple.

Later both settled down to have some chat having snacks , discussing about Abhay and Piya's marriage when Abhay asked the question he was thinking about from long.

Abhay: Khushi! So you guys are in serous relationship. Right?

Khushi: Off course Abhay. Why did you asked that?

Abhay(sighed): Are you guys having Live-in relationship? I mean staying here in one house and from what I can guess in one room also, he said signing towards the room from where Khushi have came out with Arnav earlier. Khushi stiffened beside Arnav and he knew he needs to handle it.

Abhay: Sorry if I sound personal but I am asking because we care for her, he said signing Khushi to Arnav and Piya also nodded.

Arnav(smiling): It's good to see someone genuinely cares for her. Look I don't like to play with words so I'll say it directly.

Arnav: I can't explain you what we share because it's impossible , you can call it as Live- in but he sighed "It's complicated."

Abhay raised his eyebrow as if telling to explain where Arnav said "Later", signing to visibly upset Khushi who was hugging Arnav from sideways. Abhay and Piya nodded looking at Khushi but both understood that there's something big hidden from them and Khushi's condition shows that it's not something good.

continued in next postEmbarrassed

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_aroraSunsnowstacyjpkleenaunni19669290860623jazz.kaurgarga016Chahhat4evaanamika00os112801brinnyPoonamTriya_debkoyalparimegha1996nilmanResonanceckocolatvijayalaxmibthiyamappyAnj007_arshipreciouspearlyambi08sneharjun92jasbinanjali-anjaliwildandsweetamadeapooja_arshichinnuluarshi_sarunhuma12.smatsaschadesSirenMitrakartikaJA..strawberry..Heatsha8176AYUSHIVISHUrockstarloverLily30eishe10varsha2KDnisha_mehtamadhu1210mahrusweetysweetydoll32star_fan1phillips_2909hajrjeb1ameena671pakpearlangeldream14yoga123-Roshini-heemasomaniranogillpup03Linsiecoolhi1988

arshiforever92
arshiforever92

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Chapter- 80 (B)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/284334122353880169879496194946316n.jpg
Arnav tuned restlessly on bed, he is sleep alone after along time a thought of khushi being alone tonight with piya in another room didn't helped either. When Arnav was showing Abhay and piya their rooms who was staying here tonight as Khushi wished , Piya kept her wish to sleep with Khushi toinight as they have a lot to catch up. Arnav was not sure about the idea but Khushi assured him from eyes and he kept quiet.

After showing another room to Abhay he himself came in another room but he is not getting any sleep. Image of a shivering and scared Khushi was just making him restless when he heard her scream.

After chatting with Piya , Khushi got changed in her night suit little sadly as got a habit of sleeping wearing Arnav's shirt. She slipped beside Piya in bed who was sharing all the plans of her marriage not before taking her medicines, diverting Piya who asked about the medicines.

She searched for the warmth of Arnav as thoughts of that night started coming back to her. She searched for the protection of his arms, his soft kisses of assurance but finding none made her nightmares more mad. She didn't heard the panic voice of Piya asking her to get up, she just trembled and screamed for Arnav.

http://v022o.popscreen.com/eHJxaGJvMTI=_o_khushi-scared-of-darkness-and-thinks-about-arnav-hd.jpg
Arnav ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav ran inside the room to Khushi as soon as Piya opened the room followed by Abhay who was also shocked looking at Khushi's condition just like Piya Both looked how Arnav tried to console her gathering her in his arms.

Arnav made Khushi to sit still in his arms , rubbing her back, kissing her hairs softly till she calmed down and opened her eyes.

Khushi: Arnav ji!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bjfr7nI61rrk77xo9_r1_250.gif
Arnav: shh... princess I am here. Go back to sleep!

Khushi: Stay with me! She said as her eyes started dropping again.

Arnav: I will! Sleep... he said caressing her head as she slept in his arms, clutching his shoulders.

Arnav looked up to see Abhay and Piya standing in a corner, looking at them, tensed and confused. He sighed.

Arnav: Can we talk later? She needs rest.

Piya: but she... interrupted by Arnav.

Arnav: Please! You can sleep in another room.

Abhay understanding his need to stay with Khushi agreed before Piya could say anything and left from there taking Piya with him..

Arnav kissed on Khushi's forehead and in sometime he was also sleeping.

Arnav walked out of room in morning making sure Khushi is sleeping comfortably to get a coffee as his head was aching badly.

Arnav: Maria! I need coffee. Bring it fasttt... He stopped looking at Abhay and Piya standing in living room and he could say "Ready with their Questions." He rubbed his forehead "He really needs a Coffee"

Arnav with two settled in living room with their coffee, he sipped his coffee and closed his eyes before opening them.

Arnav: Is it necessary to know?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1b/6c/27/1b6c2730674fcfa4e6639423da04d5d4.jpg
Abhay: Very! She was terrified last night. Piya told me how she was screaming and was out of control.

Piya: Arnav! Please we need to know what happened to her, she almost pleaded with tears in her eyes and Arnav knew "They care" and he can count on them.

"So he told them how Shyam deceived Gupta family as well his, how even after being married to his Di he tried to marry Khushi for his lust on the name of Love. How he got know about him and after that their relation getting more strong. How on the night of AR success party he drugged Khushi and tried to rape her and after that Khushi's condition ,doctor's warning. Everything!"

Arnav: So according to our families Khushi is already living with Piya in Mumbai, only Payal knew about the truth that too only what has happened with Khushi and where is she not about our relation. The number Payal gave you to talk with Khushi was of my apartment.

Arnav turned to look at them tearing his gaze from outside by the window from where he was standing to find both of them looking at him shocked. Soon their expressions changed and Piya started crying where Abhay flared his nose in anger.

Abhay: I'll kill that bas***d! He said standing up when Arnav stopped him.

Arnav: You'll do no such thing.

Abhay(in anger): Why? That bas***d almost pushed her to die and you are trying to stop me? Ohh I understood because he is your brother-in-law. Right?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/MainEkHasina/Arnav%20and%20Khushi/IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon--IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon-47-2-StarPlayerYourfavouriteStarTVshowsonlineflv_snapshot_0151_20110808_190732.jpg
Arnav: Enough! Only I know how I am controlling myself to not go there and kill him but My first priority is Khushi. Shyam is a shrewd Lawyer, he'll do everything in his power to prove himself innocent, he can threw many types of ill words and false allegations on khushi and Khushi is not strong enough to face him at present. He said in equal anger standing nose to nose with Abhay.

Arnav(trying to cool himself): "Khushi needs to gather herself and strong enough to face that bas***d and I am with her in every fight of her, beside her to protect her." And Khushi has herself denied to take any action against him till Payal get married and Di's delivery as her pregnancy is complicated.

Arnav: "I am quiet because of my Love for her, My need to see her alright like before, otherwise I would have showed him hell till now."

Piya looked at the broken man in front of her who trying to keep himself strong for his Love and felt proud on the choice of her friend. Abhay and Piya shared a look of appreciation for the man and felt relieved that Khushi is in best protection."

To be continued...

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsuratkpreethyanju_aroraSunsnowPreeti7590monuammastacyjpkmaya-ananyaleenaunni1966jazz.kaurgarga016gadsw9290860623anamika00sweta_bos112801brinnyPoonamTakvmjilovebadhanChahhat4evaautumn_springriya_debSim_Rijvikoyalparimegha1996arshiforever217Resonancekauser16nilmanamadeajasbinanjali-anjaliambi08sneharjun92pooja_arshickocolatmerehanvijayalaxmibthiyamappylavanyarajAnj007_arshipreciouspearlydews100wildandsweethuma12...strawberry..kartikaJASirenMitraMaghinallssaschadessmatyashika.angelchinnuluHeatsha8176madhu1210mahrusweetyvarsha2KDnisha_mehtadis_arshiAYUSHIVISHUrockstarloverLily30eishe10sweetydoll32star_fan1hajrjeb1adventure_gurlameena671angeldream14pakpearlpup03-Roshini-yoga123ranogillheemasomaniLinsiecoolhi1988

arshiforeverPM Groupbie
arshiforeverPM
arshiforeverPM

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Buddy me for PM's
Embarrassed

Arshi Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebadhanckocolatkartikaJAsweetydoll32varsha2KDmadhu1210rockstarloverLily30ameena671yoga123pup03coolhi1988

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Simply amazing .

Hopefully Khushi friends will help her to over come the nightmare and she is able to face ShyamAngry, to show him that she is strong enough to make him pay for all his  evil deed

Thanks for the pm before hand Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforeverPM

Anj007_arshi Goldie
Anj007_arshi
Anj007_arshi

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Amazing update dear

arshiforeverPM

koyalpari Senior Member
koyalpari
koyalpari

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Simply superb

arshiforeverPM

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Loved the updateClap
Caring protective ArnavDay Dreaming
Eager for the next partBig smile
Thank you beforehand for the pmBig smile

arshiforeverPM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index