Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: laughingpearls

lol me first stalker .loved it so much but you said you'll guide me for your blog as I'm new here. please don't forget.

sure dear
DOTL's blog is public and i always send link in PM's or mention it within the update😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heemasomani

Fabulous update
poor khushi

Thanks dear
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily30

Loved the update👏

Poor Khushi in trauma😭
Mumbai new place, chance for healing, eager for the next part. 
Thank you beforehand for the pm😃

Thank you dear😊
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Prii1994..

Update next part soon dear... 

Can't wait to read more... 
I'm truly mesmerized by the depth of their love for each other...  
It's really very heart touching... 
Bt I just can't stop myself from hating Garima, Bhuaji and that bloody Shyam... 😡 

thank you dear
i am glad you liked it 😳
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arshiforever92

thank you dear
i am glad you liked it 😳

When r u updating next part on fb??? 
Can't wait to read more...  😛
..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Loving this fic
update soon 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter- 79

Khushi opened her eyes with sun rays falling on her eyes, she looked at Arnav beside her who was sleeping like a baby, peacefully. He is so tired because of last days, he hardly sleeps peacefully like this, just because of her, Khushi thought remorsefully.

But last night was different , They have reached Mumbai yesterday in evening and the beautiful house Arnav has bought for them is so enhancing that she have taken hours to explore it. The house is in peaceful area having just 4-5 houses around in some distances and most wonderful thing is near the beach where they have gone last night after the dinner and she have enjoyed it.

Arnav has told her earlier that he has his own flat in Mumbai where he stays whenever he visits to Mumbai but it was all before the mishap happened on the night of AR party. Now he have brought her here and when she have asked about the change he have explained, "Everyone knows about the flat and if he takes her with him now on flat, there's chances that Shyam will come to know about it which he wants to avoid for sometime."

Thinking about all the happening of last two days she shuddered but soon smiled looking at sleeping Arnav, pecking his nose and lips she got up to get fresh but not before sliding the curtains so Arnav's sleep wouldn't get disturbed.

Khushi walked down the stairs after having bath and changed in fresh clothes to make breakfast for herself and Arnav. She walks into the Kitchen to met Maria; their new maid, who greeted her with a smile. Maria is quite modern maid who knows to make every type of those spiceless and tasteless dishes which Arnav ji likes, Khushi chuckled with the thought and greeted her back with her smile.

Maria: What do you want Madam? Tea or Coffee?
Khushi: For now nothing! But I need your help in making breakfast as I don't know anything about the ingredients here, you know!

Maria: Madam! You tell me what would you like to have, I'll cook it for you. Sir will be really angry if he got to know that you are doing this work, she asked her scared knowing very about the ASR's anger, she's working for him for a long time after all, whenever he used to stay in Mumbai in his flat, she have experienced his anger many times. She have got the glimpse of his possessive nature for the standing in front of her last night already.

Khushi:No! I want to cook for Arnav ji and if you are denying to help me, so I can even fire you and Arnav ji wouldn't say anything, she tried to scare the maid as good as she can do. Maria got scared and nodded, Sir or Madam ! one will surely make her jobless but just in few minutes her thinking got changed as her Madam chatted her sweetly a dozens like she's some lost friend of her.

Khushi was done with making breakfast and now she was ready to go upstairs with Arnav's coffee when they both heard the roar of lion shouting for Khushi.
Khushi got startled and walked outside hurriedly but seems it was already late as Arnav was descending the stairs.

Khushi: Arnav ji! She said meekly and Arnav whirled his head in her direction instantly.
Next Khushi knew the cup of coffee in her hands is now kissing the ground as her head is on Arnav's chest umm... bare chest, as he have hugged her so tightly.

Arnav: Tum theek ho? (You're okay?) he asked frantically cupping her cheeks, only he knew how scared was he when he didn't find Khushi in room when he woke up.

Khushi: Hum theek hai Arnav j! (I am fine Arnav ji) but Arnav's concern have by now turned into anger because of the last few minutes he didn't find Khushi.

Arrnav: What the hell are you doing here dammit?
You should be in room. Why did you came down alone? What if you would have felt week or the stairs... he fumbled with the words just with the thought of Khushi getting hurt.

Khushi looked at him with tears in her eyes, where she have pushed Arnav singh raizada . The man who was so fearless is now looking so scared just because of her. Khushi hugged him crying, making all his anger and frustration flew away.

continued in next post 😳

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter- 79 (B)

Khushi looked at maid from the corner of her eyes who was rather shocked looking at behavior of her boss and was looking at them with open mouth. Khushi comes out of hug embarrassed and holding Arnav's arms she moves to their room.

-----------------------------------------------

Inside the room

Khushi: What is this Arnav ji? Have you forgot we're not alone? How can you come down without wearing your shirt? Why did you came down shouting like that?
Hey Devi Maiyya! You know how that maid was gawking at us.

Arnav: shhh... Khushi I was scared when I didn't found you beside me or in room.

Khushi: I am sorry! But I thought to roam around for sometime and you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't wanted to disturb you.

Arnav(hugged her): It's ok! Let's get ready and have breakfast, you have to take your medicines later. Khushi nodded and Arnav turned to go inside washroom when something came into his mind and he turned back looking at Khushi mischievously.

Arnav: And Khushi about coming down without my shirt , actually someone has got habit of wearing my shirt in night which left me shirtless you know? He winked at her and left to washroom leaving an open mouthed Khushi. She knew he was telling it to her, she blushed and left downstairs to make another coffee for him.

Arnav(at breakfast table): So Khushi your friends are coming here?
Khushi: Yes! They were asking so many questions, whose house is this? Why I am staying here instead of being with them etc ?

Arnav: So what did you told them?
Khushi: Surprise!
Arnav: What
Khushi: Yea I told them that it's surprise and I'll tell them everything once they come here, she said with glee which made Arnav smile and he looked down to have his breakfast only to get shocked having first bite of it.

Arnav: Who maid breakfast? Maria shifted uncomfortably on her place where Khushi looked in her plate gulping the morsel in her throat.
Khushi: umm... Maria! Arnav looked at her with eyebrow raised as if saying "Seriously?"
Khushi: Arnav ji! Maria made it I just helped her so she wouldn't made that tasteless food, she blabbered in hurry.
Arnav: Maria leave...!! He ordered which she complied.

Arnav: Khushi I am not stupid, I can tell you that these "he said signing to breakfast dishes" is made by you.

Khushi(looked down): I wanted to make breakfast for you myself.

Arnav(sighed): Khushi! Why don't you understand, I am saying this for you. I know you're feeling much better now but please don't take too much stress and take your healthy lightly.
You can do this cooking anytime, I am not going anywhere and you have to cook for me for lifetime, he teased to which Khushi smiled.
Arnav: So for time being take complete rest, khushi nodded and just like that their breakfast got completed.

It was evening, Arnav looked happily how Khushi was busy guiding Maria about food. Her friends will be here anytime as Khushi have invited them for dinner tonight.

After sometime they hear door bell and Khushi moved slowly to main door with Maria beside her.
Arnav wanted to be there but Khushi have forbidden him to come in front of them till she calls him for introduction.

The Door get opened and Arnav heard two happily shrieking sounds of ladies who hugged each other like lost sisters and he can also see the side profile of man from where he is standing.

Both came inside with Khushi and Arnav looked at both now clearly.
He recognized the guy instantly "Abhay Raichand" he is businessman, whom he have met once or twice in business parties.

Khushi: I missed you guys so much and Piya you know how happy I was to get,the news of you guys getting married?
Piya(Khushi's friend): really? But I thought you forgot us!

Piya! So that's her name, Arnav guessed and looked how both immersed in their talks and Abhay looking at them admiring.

To be continued...

Precap: Arnav meeting Abhay and piya.

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

Edited by arshiforever92 - 7 years ago