BUT PRETENSE  HAS A SHORT SPAN OF LIFE REALITY CATCHES UP 
ARNAV WILL BE HURT MORE TO SEE SUNSHINE N THEN AGAIN DARKNESS 

you are right 😊
but nothing can be gained without even trying
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter- 74

After Arnav left, Payal reached there soon and now both sisters are spending time with each other.
Today first time Payal is alone with Khushi in her conscious state, otherwise khushi always keeps Arnav by her side, though she don't want to stress Khushi but she have many questions in mind, so she decided to start with somewhere.

Payal: Khushi! Should I come here with some of your clothes next time?
Khushi: huh?
Payal: I mean, don't you feel uncomfortable wearing Arnav ji's shirts ? also when he's around.
Khushi: Jiji I can't wear those chuddidars in these bruises, doctor have strictly advised to wear soft and loose clothes. And I always stay in bed with this blanket upon me, she said trying to cover up the situation.

Khushi; and I don't feel uncomfortable with Arnav ji after what happened, in fact I feel secured with him.
Payal: I can see that.
Payal: well Bua ji and Amma was asking for you as my wedding preparations has started.
Khushi: Ohh so they must be needing someone to do their works and let out their frustration.
Payal(shocked): Khushi why are you talking like that?
Khushi: please jiji!

https://data.whicdn.com/images/195109715/large.jpg
After that Payal didn't touched that topic, when Payal was ready to leave Arnav also reached there.
Arnav: Everything ok Payal?
Payal: Yes! Khushi was fine with me today, even after being alone.
Arnav: That's good!
Payal: Yes but Arnav ji I wouldn't be able to come tomorrow as bua ji is getting suspicious and Anjali ji have also asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow.
Arnav: ok ! No problem.

Arnav walked into the room after Payal left to see Khushi sleeping peacefully. He looks at his watch for once and moved from there to get fresh.

Arnav was sitting beside sleeping Khushi with his Laptop open but his mind was somewhere else, he was thinking about his visit to RM today. Anjali was calling him again and again so he have to go there , another reason was Shyam is back and he don't want to Shyam to get suspicious with him and Khushi's absence together.

Flashback

Arnav met his family, Anjali was crying that what important work he has that he can't come to home, even Nani was complaining. He managed to make them understand that he is working on some important project and working for late hours, so he is staying in AR apartments.

Though Anjali was sulking but agreed because she also don't want him to drive late nights and also he should get some rest.

Anjali: Chotte I have agreed with you living in AR apartments but you should not ignore your health. I don't want you to engrossing so much in work that you forget about your meals, look at yourself it seems you have lost some weight.

Arnav: Ok Di ! I will take care.
Anjali: I don't trust you in this matter. Take HP with you, he'll take care about it.

Arnav: There's no need Di, I have already appointed a made.
Anjali: ok.
Arnav: Di! After this project , I'll here again, don't sulk like I am leaving this house for forever.

Anjali: Shut your mouth Chotte! Never say that again.
Arnav: Di don't think too much. I am not going to leave this house nor you, he said hugging her sideways. ( but it is true? He himself is unaware of the storms planning to come in their life).

After that Arnav was collecting his few things from his room to take it with him when Shyam entered in his room.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7pc8of0ZG1rz39two2_1280.png Arnav: you? He said in angry voice.
Shyam: Yes me Saale-Sahab, what happened you seems angry?

Only than Arnav realized that he was so close to loose his cool but he was mad after looking at Shyam as it was first time after party he's seeing Shyam but he soon composed himself.

Arnav: No Jija Ji! I was surprised to see you here in my room this time.
Shyam: Oh I thought to meet you as it's been long we have seen each other after all you always keep yourself busy with your business.

Arnav: Jija Ji! Why are you blaming me only? Even you were out due to your cases.
Shyam: You're right!
Arnav nodded and continued his work.

Shyam: mm Saale Sahab! Rani Sahiba told me that you will stay out for sometime.
Arnav: Yes Jija ji! Work pressure..
Shyam: But Khushi ji is there to help you also , so why you take so much tension? Finally He asked what he wanted to and Arnav curled his fingers into a fist hearing Khushi's name from his mouth.

Arnav: Didn't Di told you Khushi is out of town? She tells you everything, now Shyam was in a fit what to answer but he managed.
Shyam: Ohh yes She told me but I forgot due to my work but Saale Sahab she should be here with you helping when she knows how much work is here for you to handle.

Arnav: She is not well Jija Ji.
Shyam: What? He shouted almost but soon changed his tone.
Shyam: But Rani Sahiba didn't told me about it.
Arnav: because she herself don't know, in fact nobody does except Me and Payal.
Shyam: But why?
Arnav: Because Khushi don't want it.
Shyam: I didn't understand.

Arnav's turned his back towards that snake and took some deep breaths. He didn't want to do something which can hurt Khushi. He was sure he would have turned this snake Black and Blue who was feigning innocence now after doing something so horrendous. Remembering Khushi's pleading face not to do anything before Payal marriages he turned towards Shyam to do something which will snatch his peace also.

Arnav: Jija ji! There's something which I want to talk with you but you have to promise me that this matter will remain between us only.
Shyam: Sure Saale Sahab.
Arnav: On the day of AR party someone tried to ra.. rape Khushi, he said with difficulty remembering that black night.
Shyam(scared): What? Who?
Arnav: Yes Jija ji and about your another question, he looked at his fearful face before continuing "I don't know who was he"
Shyam sighed in relief but it stayed very less.

Arnav: Jija ji I want you to help me to find the culprit. I can't do it because Khushi have taken the promise from me that I'll not do anything. I am sure she knows who the culprit is but is not ready to tell.
Shyam: than why do want to find him Saale-Sahab?
Arnav: Because of the condition I have found Khushi in. You don't know but she was close to loose her life. Shyam paled hearing this.

Shyam: Where is Khushi ji now?
Arnav: Payal have sent her to their friend's house as they don't want anyone to know about this incidence.

Shyam: But I need to talk to her before we do something. Where is she exactly?

Arnav: I don't know about her Jija ji but Payal said she is staying at her friend's place and she is not in Delhi.
Shyam: But where is she staying Saale Sahab?

Arnav: I don't know! Must be in Lucknow , he talked keenly gauging his expressions.
Shyam: oh

Arnav: So can you help me Jija Ji? I really want to know who is that bas***d. Arnav looked at him boiling from inside as Shyam gulped in fear.

Shyam: But Saale Sahab if Khushi ji herself don't want to punish the victim, how can we take any action?

Arnav: I don't want you to take any action, I just want you to try finding the culprit as I am busy in work do I am not getting time. I thought I can trust you with this.

Shyam: Ok Saale Sahab I'll try.
Arnav: Thank you..

Looking at Shyam from behind Arnav smirked, he was successful in doing what he wanted. he didn't wanted Shyam to stay alert, now shyam will be relaxed and will  stay away from Khushi for sometime. Also now Shyam will not doubt on him about Khushi's absence. Looking at his watch he leaves Shantivan , he have some works in AR also.

Flashback ends

Khushi felt someone stroking her head lovingly , she opens her eyes to see Arnav stroking her head but have a faraway look in his eyes.

Khushi: "You're back?" Khushi spoke startling Arnav.

To be continued...

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

arshiforeverPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Buddy me for PM's

Arshi😳
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super interesting update...
excited for next part
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update 
Loved it 

Arnav distracted Shyam's attention saying he doesn't know where Khushi is staying and might be in Lucknow. Would have been happy if Arnav would have gave him a good punch and warned him but he is waiting for the correct time to give his deserved punishment and wanted to concentrate on making Khushi better.

Advance Thanks for the PM 
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update 

Loved how Arnav handle the snake by telling him that Khushi is in Lucknow.

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update πŸ‘
Arnav using his dimaag to trap Shyam πŸ˜ƒ
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm beforehand πŸ˜ƒ
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Khushi spoke what sge felt...

Wow Arnav, the great ASR handled his family very well n trapped shyam nicely..

Looking forward
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope that Arnav's plan will work and shyam will leave khushi alone.
Continue soon