This content was originally posted by: laksh65

very interesting intense update.

Thanks dear😊
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: thiyamappy

Thanks for the pm and for the update.

Felt really good to have a light and romantic moment even though the storm is yet to come. Its just the calm before the storm which will bring Arnav into ASR mode.

Let's see😉
arshiforever92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varsha2KD

Absolutely lovely 😊

Thanks😊
arshiforever92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Linsie

lovely update...
the journey started...

Thank you dear⭐️⭐️
arshiforever92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pup03

Arnav knows how to make his Khushi understand the things.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊

Yea he very well knows😆😆
arshiforever92 thumbnail
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter- 71

Next Morning
photo ArHi12thOctober-ArnavTakesCareofIllKhushi_103.jpg Khushi(in sleep): "Leave Me you bas***d", she was screaming in sleep throwing her head here and there. That's how Arnav found her when he came out from Washroom hearing her screams and in a fleeting moment he was by her side.

Khushi: " I hate you! Why don't you understand? Leave Me"

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/MainEkHasina/Arnav%20and%20Khushi/ArHi13thOctober-ArnavFightsGoons_04.jpg
Arnav: Khushi Khushi no one is here princess. " Open your eyes, you're safe" he could see her mentally reliving the incident and only he knew how much he want to kill that bas***d " this instant" but looking at Khushi made him panicked.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/MainEkHasina/Arnav%20and%20Khushi/ArHi13thOctober-ArnavFightsGoons_02.jpg
Khushi's eyes were closed where she was shouting her lungs out even Nurse entered in room.

Nurse: Sir she had another panic attack. We need to inject her, so she can sleep again.

Arnav(shouted): No! She needs to wake up not to sleep all the time.

Nurse: But Sir...

Arnav: Go away.

Nurse: Sir...

Arnav(shouting): I said Get out and Nurse ran away scared.

https://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r528/chitmanas/hugaftersorry.jpg
Arnav took Khushi in his arms in a way of sitting position but Khushi was loosing control and struggling to get out of his grip. He was trying to hold Khushi crying himself looking at her but she started hitting him with her fists instead.

Arnav was loosing control, he tried to grab her but having difficulty as she was not stopping struggling but atlast he grabbed her both hands and held them behind her back with his one hand. From other hand he tried to cup her face but she was moving her head constantly, he closed his eyes for a moment and than abruptly held her head with the help of clutching her hairs and pulled her face close to himself and shouted.

" Open you eyes Dammit! It's Arnav" Khushi was still shaking with fear but refused to open her eyes.

Arnav(having tears in his own eyes): " Open your eyes" he said gripping her hairs more tightly and pulling her more to him, he kissed her forehead.

Arnav: " Khushi Open your eyes. Now! " he said in low yet dangerous voice but his heart broke as her wet eyes fluttered open and looked at him first in shock than Pain which tore his soul.

https://i.imgur.com/rKQPV.png
Khushi: " Arnav ji" she whispered and Arnav nodded leaving her hairs and now caressing her cheeks.

Khushi(sobbing): Arnav ji! Sorry I am losing and you're also because of me, her sobs increased and racked her whole body as she she broke down against Arnav tearing his heart some more. He was himself close to breaking down but he knew he needs to be strong for Khushi, to protect her.

Arnav: No Khushi! "We'll win". You need to stop crying first otherwise it'll affect your health and I don't want that. Slowly her sobs decreased and she looks at him with her tired eyes having difficulty to even keep them open.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bjfr7nI61rrk77xo8_r1_250.gif
Arnav looked at her, he wants nothing more than to Shyam for doing this to his "LOVE" but ironically his Love for the women in his arms stopping him to do something because it'll hurt her more if something went wrong. She's willing to do anything for the happiness of Payal and he can't hurt her by taking any wrong action before Payal marriage, he can just stand by her side in every step and protect her which he'll do.

Arnav made her lay down on bed and himself lied beside her. He needs to be close to her, she needs him. Arnav moved them close as much as possible cradling her head in the crook of his neck, providing her the much needed warmth.

Arnav: I don't want you to sleep all the time Khushi. You can't depend on those sedatives to have peace . You need to wake up and live like before, you need to come out of this. You have to realize that you are safe with me and live Freely like my chirpy Khushi.

Khushi listened to his every word carefully with her eyes still closed. She can feel pain behind his every word he spoke, she knew he is hurting because of her from inside but acting strong for her. She tried and opens her eyes slowly she looked up at him.

Khushi: I trust you Arnav ji and I want to fight but don't know what happens to me, she cried in anguish.
Arnav cradled her against his chest and Khushi snuggled closer to him.

https://soaptv.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D1%8D%D1%82%D1%83-%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C-210.gif
Arnav: I know Princess, in fact it's not easy for any girl but what I need YOU. " For My sake keep trying, and I am always here "To protect you", To Love you", Khushi nodded snuggling more into him and slept after sometime as Arnav keep caressing her hairs.

To be continued...

Precap: Few Days Later😊

100+ Likes for next update😡

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

arshiforever92 thumbnail

Buddy me for PM's

Arshi⭐️

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heartwrenching Update
Feeling bad for both Arnav and Khushi for going thru so much pain because of that evil person Shyam. Waiting for the day he is punished severly for making these two good souls go thru so much.

Thanks for the PM
Edited by chinnulu - 7 years ago