Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats on new thread 
Can't wait for update 
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter- 69

Nurse checks Khushi and finding her dressing already changed she smiled.
Nurse: She needs to have something before taking medicines.

Arnav: I have already arranged maid , she must be here in sometime. You tell her about Khushi's diet when she comes. You can wait outside in living room.

Nurse: Ok Sir and she left.

Arnav felt like something breaking inside him looking at helpless Khushi. Walking up to her , Arnav leaned down and carefully cradling Khushi's trembling form against him. After some long painful moments Khushi started speaking curling into his lap.

Khushi: He could have been rap... Arnav didn't let her complete.

Arnav: Never! I was maybe late but I would have never let him succeed in his cheap intentions.

Khushi: You were right! Wish I would have heard you than this would have happend, Arnav looked at her confused.

Arnav: What?
Khushi: You were saying that we should not go to party because you are not feeling good about it but only if I would have heard you.
Arnav: Khushi, Don't think about it, All you need to do is take rest and get fine soon. Payal is also worried for you, Don't you want to go home?
Khushi: No! She answered instantly much to Arnav's surprise.

Khushi: I don't want to ! What if Amma & Buaji got to know? They will again start cursing me Arnav Ji.

Arnav looked at her numbly, in this state also she is scared of Buaji and Garima's taunts, how could they but remembering their behavior towards Khushi he knew they can.

Khushi: I wish my Parents was alive today Arnav Ji, Now I don't even know where my Home is...
Arnav: Than You Don't have to go there, Ok! But you have to tell me something.

Arnav: Do you LOVE me? Khushi nodded.

Arnav: Do you TRUST me? Again she nodded.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meeuoaJtV11rqwt68o4_250.gif
Arnav: Do you feel SAFE with me? Looking at him with her confused & teary eyes, she nodded again

Arnav: Than you have Home Khushi! We call our Home because Our Home is place where we feel SAFE there with our family, We feel LOVED, We have TRUST that we are safe at home and at peace. So I am your family Khushi, Your Home is where I resides. Never say that again that you Don't have family or Home because you own it Khushi.
Khushi hugged him crying " She really got someone, who belongs to her now."

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wmtf63NG1qebzy7o2_500.gif

After having some food instructed by Doctor and medicines from Arnav's hand, Khushi slept.

When Payal came there Khushi was sleeping, so without disturbing her, she moves out and was now sitting with Arnav in Living Room.

Payal: I still don't understand why Khushi is being Stubborn, Shyam needs to be punished.

Arnav(sighing): Payal you should try to understand Khushi's point of view also. She don't want to become the reason of your broken marriage again if this incident comes in Lights now.

Payal: But..

Arnav: One more thing I have also thought a lot about it and as I have said before also, Do you think Khushi is ready to face so many questions & strangers asking them?

Arnav: Payal Police will ask her many type of questions which will be very difficult to hear for her forget about answering and Don't forget Shyam himself is very shrewd Lawyer. He will make it really ugly for Khushi and we don't need anymore proofs that how nasty he can get.

Shyam can ask her so many disgusting questions in court that you can't even think. Have you thought how Khushi will face them in her present mental condition?

Payal kept silent this time listening to Arnav because she knew he is right.

Arnav: Look Payal! First let Khushi recover. Right now she needs our attention more than that bas***d. Once Khushi is stable, we'll think about it and I'll deal with that bas***d in my way, Payal agreed with Arnav.

To be continued...

100+ Likes for next update😡

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Buddy me for PM's
😳

Arshi ❤️

thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and that was really good and got a emotional.