Nice part yarr..!
waiting for the new ananya eagerly..!
continue soon & thanks for the PM..!
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: chaudhary_kajal

Fab update ๐Ÿ‘
Kabir forgot everything seeing drenched ananya ..
But when he came back to sense, started accusing ananya
thank god at least ananya decided to make him taste his own fruit..
Thanku for pm
continue soon

Thank u๐Ÿ˜›
I'll cont soon๐Ÿ˜›
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Nice part yarr..!
waiting for the new ananya eagerly..!
continue soon & thanks for the PM..!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'll cont soon nd u r welcome๐Ÿ˜›
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great story yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved it..
thanks alot for link๐Ÿ˜Š
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritikaagrawal

great story yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved it..
thanks alot for link๐Ÿ˜Š

U r welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ
And also a big big big thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anjali-RoSid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Ananya ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... Waiting for the update
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali-RoSid

Poor Ananya ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... Waiting for the update

๐Ÿ˜›
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read All the Chapters...All I can Say ๐Ÿ‘

Feeling bad for Ananya 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zannat.

Read All the Chapters...All I can Say ๐Ÿ‘

Feeling bad for Ananya 

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Hi everyone
Please forgive me this update is going to be Short because I m Busy
I'll try to long updates in future...
                                  Chapter 5

The next day kabir nd Ananya both were in office. Both were busy in their work. Ananya's friends were continuously telling her how good kabir is and all. She was just feeling like crying. But she controlled herself. 
Just then the peon came nd said that kabir has called everyone for an urgent meeting. Everyone went to the conference room. "Take ur seat guys" Kabir said. All were seated nd then kabir said"we r going to sign a deal with Mr.Anvesh Singhania. So he's coming today to see our work nd everything so please guys be serious nd work thoughtfully. OK?" "Yes sir" then all were gone except Ananya. "As usual Ms kashyap u have a problem?". " First it's not Ms kashyap it's not...nd what's ur problem!"Ananya snapped at him. Kabir was shocked. He was staring at her. She then left his cabin without saying anything. 

3 hours later...
A man in three piece suit came to kkn. He is young ,handsome. All the girls were gawking at him expect Ananya. She was just thinking how things r going on with her. Just then the man came nd stand in front of Ananya's cubical. "Hey beautiful can u take me to Kabir Sharma's cabin" asked the man. 
"Sure come along" she said guiding him towards kabir's cabin. "Kabir someone has come to meet u"Ananya said entering the cabin. " oh...welcome Anvesh. How r u?""Fine""Well miss I must admit that u r a good send gift. U r very much beautiful. Isn't it,kabir Sharma? "Anvesh asked. " Oh yeah she is"kabir's blood was boiling seeing another man eyeing at her wrongly nd she...she was not aware instead she was blushing. Really..."Well yeah she is also very intelligent no Mrs Kabir Sharma? " "Anvesh was shocked. And said " oh u r Mrs Kabir Sharma. U have good choice Kabir. "Ananya leave " kabir said clenching his fists. Ananya went from there. After 10minutes Khalid called Kabir, Ananya and Anvesh in his cabin nd asked them to sit. Then he said,"look guys the deal we're gonna sign will handle Ananya and Kabir. So all the best"This was it. Kabir was angry beyond limits. When Ananya and Anvesh went from there kabir said"what the hell Khalid. Why Ananya? U know the man was eyeing my wife. And u...""oh someone is jealous ha""oh shut up Khalid "kabir said before going out of the cabin. 
" well Ananya be careful of this man. He is dangerous for u"Kabir said to Ananya. "Oh really why I thought I m the one who does things for money. So why not this?" Ananya asked sarcastically. "Oh..shut up nd do as I say, got it" he shouted at her nd left the cabin. Ananya was shocked but richa said her"maybe he still feels for u it's good Ananya. "(She told richa every thing)
And there kabir was thinking why Ananya was behaving like that. 

So guys that's it in next few chapters I will just write about both their pasts. Till then bye!!!!!!!
Edited by eufara_naghm - 7 years ago