Asian Shows
Asian Shows

49 days :'(

NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
This post contains SPOILERSTongue

I recently watched this romantic melodrama 49 daysCry and it became one of my favourite. I was having watcher's block since past 1month or so because any drama i watched I was dissatisfied. When I started 49 days I knew that it has sad ending yet I started watching it. Despite knowing the ending each episode I wud wish that I wud be satisfied with the ending. This drama has one of the best love story btw Ji Hyun and Han Kang... I mean they didn't have  typical romantic scenes (not even a single kissOuch) but still with every scene I was getting more invested in their story. How badly I wanted Kang to have his happy ending with Ji Hyun. I liked that he was the first one to realize her soul, he was the one who understood even her silence, the answer to his question that what he shud so that she lives, also I like how he didn't try to hide his feelings when he came to noe that she is his Ji Hyun. Infact I thought he wudnt tell her that he was the one who cried but he straight away said that when u were leaving I went to JH's bedside and cried Cry The ending was cruelCry I literally cried in last episodes. Although now I made peace with the ending but y shud the writer be so cruel, she already gave sad ending to one couple (song couple) which was inevitable IMO  since scheduler was already dead , why give sad ending to both! in btw loved the relationship btw all 4. How scheduler-Ji hyun, Han Kang - Song developed friendship was lovely.Smile
Also In-Jung and Min-Ho self-realization of their mistakes and finally tears from In-Jung but I didn't like that sister twist at the end. IMO it was not necessary and for me the only thing it lead was to make  Song's teardrop not count and thus In-Jung'sConfused
But overall great story with amazing lead characters, secondary characters and grey characters whom I was  able to forgive at the endStar

Edited by NivFemirist - 25 April 2016 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukrutha

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Love that show...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top