Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Why no buzz and interviews? (Page 2)

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

I think they have some contract issues here, like with the production house or sab tv..something like this..

saliesh lodha is big name in hindi poetry, i saw many of his videos on youtube, he is good poet and wo kayee kavi sambhelan mein part lete hain..

dilip joshi does some theater plays apart from TMKOC.

Munmun did some item numbers in south movies couple of years back and few punjabi private videos

but i think there is some contract with production house.

also apart from dilip joshi and mandar (both are great actors)..all others does not have big name..!!..

I know about Munmun and Shailesh but Munmun ka to past hai wo..I'm not saying I haven't seen them before but apart from TMKOC they don't appear anywhere else acting wise.

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMansi

Originally posted by IMansi

Originally posted by Indiaphorum

I think I made a post on this before.. don't remember..anyway so I think these actors won't work on any other show after TMKOC ends. I wish they do but they aren't popular. Except Taarak Mehta they don't show up on any other show. Are they are too happy with only Taarak or they are not getting shows? Why don't this show get any buzz? No cast ivs, no on-location videos nothing.
I know this a comedy genre and a sab TV show but so what? Would like to watch their shoot and ivs sometimes. There are only very few videos. 
There are many uncountable interviews and uncountable off screen pics , numerous offscreen videos of dilip joshi and disha vakani,  three on location videos.  Among those, Ahemad bhaiya posts ew offscreen pics. 
Mandar sir (bhide sir) wants to  do a dance reality show but only after TMKOC ends, saw his statement in video interview.  Dilip joshi is getting many offers, but he has to shoot 12 hours for 25 days.  Rest 5 days he has to go out to attend other events like inauguration functions.  He has to say no to them, just like he had to say no to Oh my god movie offer. This month only an interview in danik bhaskar came where he said he will accept small budget film instead because they are based on social issues.  
He has also done 5 TV ads, bhide sir did one TV ad.  This is a lot. 

Yes I saw that ad of Bhide. But apart from that we have not seen them much anywhere. I'm sorry I wasn't talking about Dilip Joshi at all..he is very popular. Even before TMKOC he was a known name and had done a lot of shows. I used to watch his show too Hum sab ek hain Sohan Smile

And regarding the buzz, they are less compared to other shows. They don't have that many interviews like how actors of other shows get. And see only 3 on location videos, I have seen 1..that's what I am saying, other shows get more buzz. 
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Dilip joshi and Disha Wakani will have contract issues and htey cannot appear anywhere wthout the consent of the channel.Also, they don't have enough time for that.
What about others ? I am more confused why nobody complains about it ? They are okay with literally no tracks on them for years. Like Ahmad or Hathi family ? Nattu Kaka or Bagha. Or may be they are doing something in regional cinema or serials that we don't know about them.

Yes I was talking about other actors only, they don't have much to do on the show and don't even have other projects. Regional might be a possibility but they are not doing in the main league.
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Dilip joshi and Disha Wakani will have contract issues and htey cannot appear anywhere wthout the consent of the channel.Also, they don't have enough time for that.
What about others ? I am more confused why nobody complains about it ? They are okay with literally no tracks on them for years. Like Ahmad or Hathi family ? Nattu Kaka or Bagha. Or may be they are doing something in regional cinema or serials that we don't know about them.

Yes i was talking about the rest of the cast only..they don't show up anywhere else in the main league. And regional work might be a possibility but nowhere in the main league. Old Roshan had bagged Naagin show.
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Subha.

Frankly speaking,people who have not watched even a single episode of the show can recognize Dilip joshi,Disha Vakani,Sailesh Lodha and Mummun.These are the popular actors of the show. Rest are hardly well known. 
I remember when the whole cast and crew travelled on a bus in Mumbai to celebrate completion of 1500 episodes, lot of people did not recognize most of the cast.It was evident while watching that video.

I feel lot of actors like the Hathi family,Sodhi family, Nattu kaka,Abdul,Bagha,Iyer are wasted in the show.Probably they are not getting any offers that's why they are stuck with this show. Sodhi left this show for new opportunities but he couldn't get and offer so had to return to the show. 

Yes I was talking about other actors not those you mentioned  as they are very popular but Munmun and Shailesh also I haven't seen them much doing other projects alongside TMKOC.
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
May I know ur name?
I already said that others may not be getting good offers that's why they are stuck with this show.Or may be they are not trying...
Sodhi tried for other shows but couldn't succeed for some reason so returned to tmkoc.

Edited by .Subha. - 25 April 2016 at 9:26am
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged

May I know ur name?
I already said that others may not be getting good offers that's why they are stuck with this show.Or may be they are not trying...
Sodhi tried for other shows but couldn't succeed for some reason so returned to tmkoc.

My name is Sidra. 
Sodhi had a tiff with Asit and he realized he couldn't get anything like TMKOC so he returned after sorting out differences and yes you are right they may not be getting good offers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiaphorum

May I know ur name?

My name is Sidra. 
Sodhi had a tiff with Asit and he realized he couldn't get anything like TMKOC so he returned after sorting out differences and yes you are right they may not be getting good offers.
Yes he had a tiff with asit modi.He wanted to do something different from tmkoc but couldn't get a chance so he had no choice but to return to the show.I think he did one reality show after he quit tmkoc.I think sanaya was also part of that show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

Go to top