Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Dilip joshi and Disha Wakani will have contract issues and htey cannot appear anywhere wthout the consent of the channel.Also, they don't have enough time for that.

What about others ? I am more confused why nobody complains about it ? They are okay with literally no tracks on them for years. Like Ahmad or Hathi family ? Nattu Kaka or Bagha. Or may be they are doing something in regional cinema or serials that we don't know about them.

Yes I was talking about other actors only, they don't have much to do on the show and don't even have other projects. Regional might be a possibility but they are not doing in the main league.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Dilip joshi and Disha Wakani will have contract issues and htey cannot appear anywhere wthout the consent of the channel.Also, they don't have enough time for that.

What about others ? I am more confused why nobody complains about it ? They are okay with literally no tracks on them for years. Like Ahmad or Hathi family ? Nattu Kaka or Bagha. Or may be they are doing something in regional cinema or serials that we don't know about them.

Yes i was talking about the rest of the cast only..they don't show up anywhere else in the main league. And regional work might be a possibility but nowhere in the main league. Old Roshan had bagged Naagin show.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Frankly speaking,people who have not watched even a single episode of the show can recognize Dilip joshi,Disha Vakani,Sailesh Lodha and Mummun.These are the popular actors of the show. Rest are hardly well known. 

I remember when the whole cast and crew travelled on a bus in Mumbai to celebrate completion of 1500 episodes, lot of people did not recognize most of the cast.It was evident while watching that video.

I feel lot of actors like the Hathi family,Sodhi family, Nattu kaka,Abdul,Bagha,Iyer are wasted in the show.Probably they are not getting any offers that's why they are stuck with this show. Sodhi left this show for new opportunities but he couldn't get and offer so had to return to the show. 

Yes I was talking about other actors not those you mentioned  as they are very popular but Munmun and Shailesh also I haven't seen them much doing other projects alongside TMKOC.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
May I know ur name?
I already said that others may not be getting good offers that's why they are stuck with this show.Or may be they are not trying...
Sodhi tried for other shows but couldn't succeed for some reason so returned to tmkoc.
Edited by .Subha. - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

May I know ur name?

I already said that others may not be getting good offers that's why they are stuck with this show.Or may be they are not trying...
Sodhi tried for other shows but couldn't succeed for some reason so returned to tmkoc.

My name is Sidra. 
Sodhi had a tiff with Asit and he realized he couldn't get anything like TMKOC so he returned after sorting out differences and yes you are right they may not be getting good offers.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

My name is Sidra. 
Sodhi had a tiff with Asit and he realized he couldn't get anything like TMKOC so he returned after sorting out differences and yes you are right they may not be getting good offers.

Yes he had a tiff with asit modi.He wanted to do something different from tmkoc but couldn't get a chance so he had no choice but to return to the show.I think he did one reality show after he quit tmkoc.I think sanaya was also part of that show. 
Ratikal thumbnail

Yes he had a tiff with asit modi.He wanted to do something different from tmkoc but couldn't get a chance so he had no choice but to return to the show.I think he did one reality show after he quit tmkoc.I think sanaya was also part of that show. 

Yes he did Welcome mehman nawazi something where they had to cook food for celebrity guests. It was a good show.