Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for appreciating it Kesar- we seem to be reeling in more Garv fans by the day!
Hi Andromeda, I would love to read your story too, and I definitely support the battle-of-wits dynamic. I have just written a short piece but I am going to expand on it a bit more. Consider it a a teaser for now.
And hey! Game of Thrones! Also an ice and fire fan!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Thank you for appreciating it Kesar- we seem to be reeling in more Garv fans by the day!
Hi Andromeda, I would love to read your story too, and I definitely support the battle-of-wits dynamic. I have just written a short piece but I am going to expand on it a bit more. Consider it a a teaser for now.
And hey! Game of Thrones! Also an ice and fire fan!

Hi!! It's good that people are coming up with ideas.It will make the forum interesting.
I read your teaser and I am looking forward to reading the complete part as well.
And yup! I am an avid follower of GoT.Fire and Ice is  undoubtedly my fav.And Tyrion too.
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Bhaiyon and Behnon!!!

Kisiko AnArv OS padhna hai?? It won't exactly be a romantic OS.More like a battle of wits.

How do you find the concept??

😳 yaaayyy
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhaiyon and Behnon!!!

Kisiko AnArv OS padhna hai?? It won't exactly be a romantic OS.More like a battle of wits.

Me.. Dying to read something about them.
Battle of wits? Perfect...

Please write it.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Hi!! It's good that people are coming up with ideas.It will make the forum interesting.

I read your teaser and I am looking forward to reading the complete part as well.
And yup! I am an avid follower of GoT.Fire and Ice is  undoubtedly my fav.And Tyrion too.

That Tyrion scene with the dragons!!!! It was so epic!!!
Look forward to reading your work!
Melkor thumbnail

That Tyrion scene with the dragons!!!! It was so epic!!!
Look forward to reading your work!

It was certainly EPIC!!!! BTW do you ship Tyrion and Sansa?Just asking😆
daenerysnow thumbnail
Tyrion and Sansa? Why do you? I actually shipped Sansa and Ramsay before season 5, they may have made an interesting power couple but she never managed to tame him so I got bored quick.
I remember reading the part in the books where Tyrion finds out hes to marry Sansa and was like how interesting, odd pair but still.
I ship Jon and Daenerys who have yet to meet..
preeti. thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 2

Bhaiyon and Behnon!!!

Yes!
Don't mind it any concept.
Melkor thumbnail

Tyrion and Sansa? Why do you? I actually shipped Sansa and Ramsay before season 5, they may have made an interesting power couple but she never managed to tame him so I got bored quick.
I remember reading the part in the books where Tyrion finds out hes to marry Sansa and was like how interesting, odd pair but still.
I ship Jon and Daenerys who have yet to meet..

Actually I  ship Tyrion and Sansa are I found them kinda unique.Sansa and Ramsay could have been interesting too but as you said she never managed to tame him.
High Five!!! Even I ship Jon and Dany.Love them individually and I think that they will make a terrific couple too.
But they are yet to meet.

BTW what do you think of the R+L=J theory??

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I  ship Tyrion and Sansa are I found them kinda unique.Sansa and Ramsay could have been interesting too but as you said she never managed to tame him.

High Five!!! Even I ship Jon and Dany.Love them individually and I think that they will make a terrific couple too.
But they are yet to meet.

BTW what do you think of the R+L=J theory??

Heyyy...even I am a fan of GOT...I love Jon snow and yes it would be quite interesting when Jon and Dany will meet...Both are very strong characters individually and they indeed can make a very dynamic couple...Jon represents Ice while Dany represents fire...when two will meet it could be amazing...I am eagerly waiting for these two to meet but more that that I am waiting for the Starks' reunion...Jon and Sansa have united but I am waiting for Jon-Arya reunion...that wound be amazing since Arya was close to Jon and I loved the scene when Jon gifted her the Needle.
Also I do think that R+L = J is quite possibile...it seems like an accurate theory since this season they have introduced Lyanne in the flashback so let's see what will happen next...I am just glad that Jon finally came back and is not dead.
Also what do u guys think who will be the promised one 'Azor Ahai' - Jon or Dany or someone else entirely ?
As per Mellisandra it's Jon and as per the new red woman it's Dany...what do u guys think ?
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago