Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 123)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
are Garv ki pankhi o ye AT kya pura month chalana hai?..May khatam hone ko aya pat AT khatam na hui..chalo June start hone se pehle ye AT khatam karte hai..Garv k sare pankhi n AC o ko Garv ka ye Jabra Fan yaha bula rahi hai..ao..chalo ek discussion topic select karte hai..aur usipe vichaar karte hai..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4u

debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

last time jab ghar se uthane gaye the tab Garv age ake usko sabse pehle pakra tha..is bar bhi bohi age bare..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and agar uska turn aya to scene milega...aur usko gussa kitna ata hai ye to hamne dekha hi hai..Soni pe gussa utarne ko age bare..Anu pe gussa kare..to aur scene milega..WinkWink

Lolzz... LOL LOL

Gussa kare,,payar kare,,smile kare,,hath pakde,,ghunghat uthaye,,anu ko apne kandhe pe uthake wapas leke aye,,yeha fir raat ko badam ka dudh peeye room me jaye...par kuch to kare yaar...uske jo marji me aye kare...par kare to...wait karte karte humari halat tight hoti jarhi hain...

Yeah cv's ne is week agar Garv scenes nai dikhaya to pata nahi kya karungi main.. avi bahat jorka gussa araha hain mujhe...damn... Cry Angry
halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

last time jab ghar se uthane gaye the tab Garv age ake usko sabse pehle pakra tha..is bar bhi bohi age bare..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and agar uska turn aya to scene milega...aur usko gussa kitna ata hai ye to hamne dekha hi hai..Soni pe gussa utarne ko age bare..Anu pe gussa kare..to aur scene milega..WinkWink

Lolzz... LOL LOL

Gussa kare,,payar kare,,smile kare,,hath pakde,,ghunghat uthaye,,anu ko apne kandhe pe uthake wapas leke aye,,yeha fir raat ko badam ka dudh peeye room me jaye...par kuch to kare yaar...uske jo marji me aye kare...par kare to...wait karte karte humari halat tight hoti jarhi hain...

Yeah cv's ne is week agar Garv scenes nai dikhaya to pata nahi kya karungi main.. avi bahat jorka gussa araha hain mujhe...damn... Cry Angry

It's high time they show what he is feeling for anu at this moment. Really eager to see the anger which was shown over Soni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4udaenerysnow

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged

are Garv ki pankhi o ye AT kya pura month chalana hai?..May khatam hone ko aya pat AT khatam na hui..chalo June start hone se pehle ye AT khatam karte hai..Garv k sare pankhi n AC o ko Garv ka ye Jabra Fan yaha bula rahi hai..ao..chalo ek discussion topic select karte hai..aur usipe vichaar karte hai..LOL

You have any topic to discuss?
daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
A scene imagined:
Garv enters Ananya room.
He smirks in satisfaction seeing fear pass over her face while gazing at her up and down
She is rooted to the spot as he walks intently towards her.
But she has a plan.
He closes in and softly tells 'today you're mine and no one else's' gently grazing her hair.
She takes a step back but only draws him further in till he is inches before her.
She replies 'I was waiting for you only'
She watches the look of slight surprise pass over his features just before she picks a shard of glass on the nearby table behind her and drives it through him.
He's too quick, too strong. He grabs both her hands as she struggles frustratingly against his strength, and pins her against the stone wall. She squints at the searing pain in her wrists as he tightens his hands stubbornly around her wrists, digging his nails into her. He presses against her and their lips are within inches of each other, their breaths intermingle.
'Youre pathetic' she says to him spitefully almost defying him to come close. His face is twisted with rage, he pulls her arms high up and runs his hands through hers closing into a hard grip.
She can feel the heat of him on her, as he pushes up right against her, his heavy breathing meets hers.
' You think you can outsmart me...You don't know the half of me yet Ananya.' He whispers, malice in his tone.
She pushes her heels onto his feet and uses the chance to break free from his grip, but he yet grabs her from behind, wrapping his strong arms around her. She desperately clings onto him as he does
'Don't even try it' he whispers into her ear. 'Youll never win in this game'.
She lets out a sigh as he finally releases her. She meets his eyes alight with fury. He looks at her a while before walking out and locks the door behind him leaving her standing there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arjun03debs4uhalfgirlfriend..Nihaa..OtakuGirl-Debo

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

Lolzz... LOL LOL

main to twitter pe Swastik n &TV pe hamla bol dungi..Angry

debs4u

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daenerysnow

A scene imagined:
Garv enters Ananya room.
He smirks in satisfaction seeing fear pass over her face while gazing at her up and down
She is rooted to the spot as he walks intently towards her.
But she has a plan.
He closes in and softly tells 'today you're mine and no one else's' gently grazing her hair.
She takes a step back but only draws him further in till he is inches before her.
She replies 'I was waiting for you only'
She watches the look of slight surprise pass over his features just before she picks a shard of glass on the nearby table behind her and drives it through him.
He's too quick, too strong. He grabs both her hands as she struggles frustratingly against his strength, and pins her against the stone wall. She squints at the searing pain in her wrists as he tightens his hands stubbornly around her wrists, digging his nails into her. He presses against her and their lips are within inches of each other, their breaths intermingle.
'Youre pathetic' she says to him spitefully almost defying him to come close. His face is twisted with rage, he pulls her arms high up and runs his hands through hers closing into a hard grip.
She can feel the heat of him on her, as he pushes up right against her, his heavy breathing meets hers.
' You think you can outsmart me...You don't know the half of me yet Ananya.' He whispers, malice in his tone.
She pushes her heels onto his feet and uses the chance to break free from his grip, but he yet grabs her from behind, wrapping his strong arms around her. She desperately clings onto him as he does
'Don't even try it' he whispers into her ear. 'Youll never win in this game'.
She lets out a sigh as he finally releases her. She meets his eyes alight with fury. He looks at her a while before walking out and locks the door behind him leaving her standing there.

your name is Ria right?sorry m really bad remembering names...LOL

but wow what you wrote..ClapBlushing...just awesome..I was imagining the whole scene in my mind while reading this...and my gutter mind turn on...LOL...kash aise scenes mile...CV's sun lo hamari baat aur de do hame aise scenes..Day Dreaming

daenerysnow

debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Topic hain na...
Apne Garv babu ki hotness... uski smile n looks...
filhaal to itnemei kaam chalana padega...jabtak k kuch aur scenes nai ajata...
tabtak ismei AT ko khatam karna hoga... LOL Wink

daenerysnow

Go to top