Begu Sarai

India-Forums

   
Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 118)

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Joined: 09 September 2012
Posts: 2046

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
It's funny that we have to quench our thirst for Garv/ananya interactions with these fleeting moments!
Anyone who would be able to post pics of that eye lock scene would be most appreciated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti.debs4uhalfgirlfriend_KOMAL

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20306

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
And TV still didn't uploaded Mahasangam videos..anyone know where else I can watch the epi through PC?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4u_KOMAL

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Joined: 08 May 2016
Posts: 353

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daenerysnow

It's funny that we have to quench our thirst for Garv/ananya interactions with these fleeting moments!
Anyone who would be able to post pics of that eye lock scene would be most appreciated.


But now enough of these fleeting moments. I need to have a proper confrontation between the two after this marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4udaenerysnow_KOMAL

debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 327

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Everytime why only Garv is d one who does everything first with Ananya...it's pretty misleading...

Like he is d one who pulled her after d dance... played with her hands n hair.. n ghunghat...
then he is d one who runs to see her first on their wedding night...
N yestrdy also no one saw her except Garv...she was just behind shakti n amar..but they didn't noticed... n out of all Ananya's mask had to fall in front of garv only ? n their look... like both of them saw sum ghost...

I don't understand what are cv's upto? like they are not showing any proper scenes but giving small small teasers... like is this any kind of hints or what ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti.halfgirlfrienddaenerysnow_KOMAL..Nihaa..OtakuGirl-Debo

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Joined: 08 May 2016
Posts: 353

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..




loved this moment Day Dreaming

garvvv Day Dreaming


They both look super awesome in one frame. But they will look hotter when they will fight for anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Joined: 08 May 2016
Posts: 353

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

Everytime why only Garv is d one who does everything first with Ananya...it's pretty misleading...

Like he is d one who pulled her after d dance... played with her hands n hair.. n ghunghat...
then he is d one who runs to see her first on their wedding night...
N yestrdy also no one saw her except Garv...she was just behind shakti n amar..but they didn't noticed... n out of all Ananya's mask had to fall in front of garv only ? n their look... like both of them saw sum ghost...

I don't understand what are cv's upto? like they are not showing any proper scenes but giving small small teasers... like is this any kind of hints or what ?


I am an optimistic viewer. Will take them as hints only Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4u

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Joined: 09 September 2012
Posts: 2046

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Oh of course, loved that Garv and shakti were on one bike. They're so hot together too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halfgirlfriend

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20306

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvankit

Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..




loved this moment Day Dreaming

garvvv Day Dreaming


They both look super awesome in one frame. But they will look hotter when they will fight for anu

Begu k Jai n Veeru..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Garv and Ananya

2 3 4

Author: pinky charm   Replies: 26   Views: 1575

pinky charm 26 1575 29 April 2016 at 2:24am by sunshine_sun
Garv Ananya scenes

2 3

Author: pinky charm   Replies: 19   Views: 1268

pinky charm 19 1268 28 April 2016 at 11:32am by pinky charm
Ankit Gupta is playing *Garv* and bindiya's son *confirmed*

2 3 4 5

Author: -ParAnJas-   Replies: 37   Views: 3661

-ParAnJas- 37 3661 24 April 2016 at 4:02am by _KOMAL
Garv - Apni maa Bindiya ki tarah chaalaak aur apne pita Priyom ke jais

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 7   Views: 969

Sutapasima 7 969 08 April 2016 at 4:19am by Sonu.Ka.Vishal
MITHILESH THAKUR MITHILESH THAKUR MITHILESH THAKUR !!!!

Author: Akshatz   Replies: 6   Views: 678

Akshatz 6 678 21 November 2015 at 10:29pm by Akshatz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Begu Sarai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index