Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 115)

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RareAngel

Hey girls! Hug
U don't mind a fellow fan of Garv/Ankit joining ur club do u? Embarrassed
I agree with everything u girls r saying I was soo disappointed yesterday cuz Garv didn't have many scenes Cry but I do understand that they r going to reveal things at a set pace first is Adarsh's turn then the other brothers will have their turn Wink but it's still frustrating cuz we have to wait.
Anyways I was thinking if they carry on with the chit game after they bring Ananya back I would laugh if the next person is Garv to go in the room especially as it would be Shakti's turn to pick "ding ding round one start"Wink.LOL

I can't wait for Garv/Ananya scenes Day Dreaming
I know everyone on the forum is saying Shakti and Ananya r a "confirmed pair" but I don't think so u just have to look at season 1 to realise the CV's can turn the tables at any given moment!

Thank u to the person who thought about and made this post were we can talk about Garv Embarrassed I get so frustrated when I come on this forum and everyone's talking about what a saint Shakti is Angry when his the worst out of the lot.

TEAM GARV TILL THE END!Party

HI...welccome Smile
Ya same here..team GARV till the endHug
See in season 1 Lakshan was supposed to be a psycopath, a complete negative character and Poonam-Priyom were supposed to be the endgame...but becaus of Lakhan's huge fanbase and their constant demand on Fb and twitter for Lakhan-Poonam pairing the CVs had to change the track and Poonam ended up with Lakhan and  CVs redeemed him and Priyom on the other hand ended up with Bindiya...But right now CVs think that as fans wanted Lakhan-Poonam they would also want Shakti - Ananya as Vishal played both the characters...but let's see as many people are liking garv-Ananya more...I just want Garv to get a good storyline and ample of screen spaceSmile

Edited by anshvi - 27 May 2016 at 5:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngeldaenerysnow_KOMAL

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

Originally posted by anshvi

Originally posted by debs4u

Originally posted by RareAngel

Hey girls! Hug
U don't mind a fellow fan of Garv/Ankit joining ur club do u? Embarrassed
I agree with everything u girls r saying I was soo disappointed yesterday cuz Garv didn't have many scenes Cry but I do understand that they r going to reveal things at a set pace first is Adarsh's turn then the other brothrs will have their turn Wink but it's still frustrating cuz we have to wait.
Anyways I was thinking if they carry on with the chit game after they bring Ananya back I would laugh if the next person is Garv to go in the room especially as it would be Shakti's turn to pick "ding ding round one start"Wink.LOL

I can't wait for Garv/Ananya scenes Day Dreaming
I know everyone on the forum is saying Shakti and Ananya r a "confirmed pair" but I don't think so u just have to look at season 1 to realise the CV's can turn the tables at any given moment!

Thank u to the person who thought about and made this post were we can talk about Garv Embarrassed I get so frustrated when I come on this forum and everyone's talking about what a saint Shakti is Angry when his the worst out of the lot.

TEAM GARV TILL THE END!Party

Hey.. welcome here...
Yes i agree with you that everyone is saying that shakti-ananya r d end pair...but what i feel that isn't it too obvious that they already have feelings for each other n now shakti is already started realizing his mistakes n feeling guilty... n scared for ananya's safety from his brothers... n after some time maybe ananya also forgive him n they 'll fight against all n live happily ever after... THE END... Wink

So what's the twist or new thing that we didn't knew... coz if it's gonna be d end theneven no one 'll be interested seeing d show till d end...
The only thing that hooked d audience to keep watching it that would be only Garv-Ananya pairing n there angry/intense/scared/raw scenes... it 'll be a interesting track to watch n m sure it would increase d trp s too... coz audience always wanted to see more of drama/suspense or intense scenes more than a obvious love story... so m rooting for Garv-Ananya as well as m waiting for some good garv scenes too... let's see what cv s r planning to do...

Exactly even I am rooting for them...Shakti-Annaya as a couple don't have much to explore while Garv-Ananya will make an interesting, intense couple...but right now CVs are all about Shakti-Ananya :(

Hi anshvi...exactly... shakti-ananya is already obvious.. n all r saying n waiting for that to be happened in d end... n like he is laakhan's son so he 'll be d winner... its too much easy to predict... n if cv s r going for this obvious thing...then begusarai 'll loose d track for sure.. coz begu is famous for its twist n not for d obvious drama... but right now they are only focusing on them..n i found it in too hurry to realize n guilt...so m a little bit confused at d moment... wish cv s can sense d major audience's choice n make it a little better to watch...

Ya I hope they sense that sooner than later :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4uRareAngel

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hi
it's AnshviLOL
I hope what u r saying is right...let's hope that Garv gets good amount of screen space soon
[/QUOTE] Oops sorry.. It was so clear from your username. And don't worry about the screen space. Among the five at least two are gonna fall for ananya. And those two are no doubt Garv and shakti.

RareAngeldaenerysnow

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Are wah kya baat hai..itna discussion.. Garv is getting popular day by day.. Even without getting any proper story.. AnArv me abhi time hai.before that I want some good scene for Garv.. Pehle use to screen space mile uske bad AnArv k bare main sochenge

RareAngel_KOMAL

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Guyzz my suggestion ...keep tagging swastik in ur tweets about Garv and AnArv as dey should know it and think abt it sriously...
i loved ur discussion and wish to be part of it sometym ...if i will get tym ..lol...

but one thing sure if swastik will do same like wt beyond dreams did with Parth character..n screen space ... i m surely going to kill them...

RareAngel_KOMAL

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
To be honest for me only Garv and Ananya .. Made for each other couple.. Plz creatives listen .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I also want to see raw, intense, fear and passion in their interactions. These relationships tend to be the most interesting imo verily due to their complexity. I feel that deep feelings will be born out hatred they possess for one another. A bond that oozes heat and sexual tension.
Ananya has a fiery personality when push comes to shove which could arouse Garvs aggressive, vigorously passionate temperament to a point where he becomes obsessed with her. (Insert shower scene here:-)
Equally I think she will find herself drawn to that dangerous charm he embodies even though on the surface she will act otherwise. (Kind of like a 50 shades of grey situation but even better!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halfgirlfriend_KOMALOtakuGirl-Debo

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Awww Thank u for the warm welcome girls Hug .Hug .Hug
The only part I really liked about today's mahasangram was the 4 sec stare that Garv and Ananya gave each other after her mask fell off and Garv spotted her Day Dreaming Those few sec's were filled with so much chemistry it was unbelievable Wink . LOL For moments such as these I watch the epi's in full just to see if there's a Garv/Ananya scene Embarrassed

Oh and I don't know why CV's decided to make Samar run after Ananya instead of Garv Confused Hmmm ErmmI guess so that Ananya could get away that's why LOL If Garv ran after her he would have caught her and they would have had another sizzling scene together...The cv's didn't want us to have an heart attack just yet their building us up for that moment with lil shocks atm Wink

Edited by RareAngel - 27 May 2016 at 6:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfgirlfrienddaenerysnow_KOMALOtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top