Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 113)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hey Nihaa kaisi hai re tu?koi khabar Begu ka?

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I'm so rooting for Garv that I dont care. Rogues/ bad
/shady guy villains onscreen are the hottest, theres something intriguing about them, their self-assuredness and passion that they exemplify in behaviour arousing that sense of danger, that your typical nice guy could never do.. If I were Ananya Id have great trouble in trying to hate Garv for what he did.
Sorry had to be said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4uhalfgirlfriendRareAngelOtakuGirl-Debo

-ParAnJas- IF-Stunnerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daenerysnow

/shady guy villains onscreen are the hottest, theres something intriguing about them, their self-assuredness and passion that they exemplify in behaviour arousing that sense of danger, that your typical nice guy could never do.. If I were Ananya Id have great trouble in trying to hate Garv for what he did.
Sorry had to be said

can't agree more ...

i remember only Sujal grewal as one character who has all dese shades..but love made him like that..he was not actually that but his love made him bad in everyone's life... i want to see that passionate lover in Garv...

i watched Ankit as Parth as a goody n sensible , emotional yet mature guy but i m rooting for Garv is first reason offcourse Ankit and second is I wanted to see him playing this kinda role where dere is so many layers to his character... as Garv i got that..

debs4uhalfgirlfriendRareAngeldaenerysnow

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

Sorry had to be said

can't agree more ...

i remember only Sujal grewal as one character who has all dese shades..but love made him like that..he was not actually that but his love made him bad in everyone's life... i want to see that passionate lover in Garv...

i watched Ankit as Parth as a goody n sensible , emotional yet mature guy but i m rooting for Garv is first reason offcourse Ankit and second is I wanted to see him playing this kinda role where dere is so many layers to his character... as Garv i got that..

Guys i really like Ankit and started watching  Begusarai only for him but m very disappointed...He is hardly getting any screen space or a proper story track..His role is quite insignificant at the moment and I feel Ankit's talent is being wasted...I have been patiently waiting for him to get something to do where he can exhibit his acting skills but so far I have been disappointed...So much focus is being given to Shakti...Garv has such amazing chemistry with Ananya but so far we haven't got anything...In fact now Adarsh's track will start in which again Shakti will be involved...It also seems that it would be Shakti-Ananya's love story and they will rebel against Maa Thakurain but what about GARV...Will he always remain in the background smirking and getting  one or two dialogues to speak...Ankit deserves to be a lead..GARV as a character has so much potential...his amazing chemistry with Ananya..Him hating her with a passion...Maa Thakurain can be most hurt if her own son, her own blood rebels against him..It would make for a much more interesting storyline...If not with Ananya then maybe he can fall in love with another girl...it would be so interesting to watch a guy like Garv who can hate with a passion fall in love...His love story could be amazing and intense to watch..This guy has so many layers, his character has so much potential...but so far we have got nothing...Sorry for the rant but I couldn't help it...I had to put forward what I am thinking and how disappointed I am :(

Edited by anshvi - 27 May 2016 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nltatireddydebs4uhalfgirlfriendRareAngeldaenerysnow

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Sorry had to be said

Finally you agree with me. The confidence and the mysterious looks he gives in any scene is just too much for me to hate him. Even if he is a shady character.

nltatireddydebs4uRareAngeldaenerysnow

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshvi

Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

Sorry had to be said

can't agree more ...

Guys i really like Ankit and started watching Begusarai only for him but m very disappointed...He is hardly getting any screen space or a proper story track..His role is quite insignificant at the moment and I feel Ankit's talent is being wasted...I have been patiently waiting for him to get something to do where he can exhibit his acting skills but so far I have been disappointed...So much focus is being given to Shakti...Garv has such amazing chemistry with Ananya but so far we haven't got anything...In fact now Adarsh's track will start in which again Shakti will be involved...It also seems that it would be Shakti-Ananya's love story and they will rebel against Maa Thakurain but what about GARV...Will he always remain in the background smirking and getting one or two dialogues to speak...Ankit deserves to be a lead..GARV as a character has so much potential...his amazing chemistry with Ananya..Him hating her with a passion...Maa Thakurain can be most hurt if her own son, her own blood rebels against him..It would make for a much more interesting storyline...If not with Ananya then maybe he can fall in love with another girl...it would be so interesting to watch a guy like Garv who can hate with a passion fall in love...His love story could be amazing and intense to watch..This guy has so many layers, his character has so much potential...but so far we have got nothing...Sorry for the rant but I couldn't help it...I had to put forward what I am thinking and how disappointed I am :(
Hey Anshika right. Completely agree with you that Ankit is very talented actor and deserves a lead role. I also want his screen space to be increased and feel sad when episode ends without his dialogue but I think it is required to set the stage before drama. And don't know about the end game but I think it will be garv only who will rebel against his mom as so much I have seen shakti, he will do anything to protect anu but going against maT who has saved his life is not gonna be easy for him. Along with that I think garv expects a lot from his mom and when he will realize he can get it from ananya there will be no set boundaries for him. So please don't loose hope

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nltatireddydebs4uRareAngeldaenerysnow..Nihaa..

debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys...

Well m also agree with you all...
1) Ankit is a very talented n potential actor.. n he should get more screen space to show his talent... n as in now he is not getting it...less dialogues n less scenes...daily i was waiting for his scenes n only disappointment i got... hope CV's 'll not waste his talent n he 'll get what he deserves...

2) N about Garv..i do feel that there is a lot more things are hidden behind his easy n evil smile... which are yet to be revealed...
as in he loves his mom n brothers.. but he is a flirt too.. so naturally he get attracted to girls.. n also its very easy for him to having a lots of girls in his life...but i think he is not in a relationship with anyone of them... n now when he is married a girl like Ananya,who didn't let him come closer to her... to whom he is already attracted (subconscious mind) ...n also feel a hatred towards her... so there equation would be something else...
N like the story is building up so they have to show Garv-Ananya track as well as others... coz its important for the story... so m looking forward to that only...
N shakti is started worrying for ananya...n if Garv 'll come to know about this... he 'll definitely do something as his mom said-'Aurat sirf zaroorat tak' ...to break shakti's connection...
FINGERS CROSSED (Garv scenes ayenge)

halfgirlfriendRareAngeldaenerysnow..Nihaa..

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvankit

Sorry had to be said

Finally you agree with me. The confidence and the mysterious looks he gives in any scene is just too much for me to hate him. Even if he is a shady character.

When have I ever thought otherwise lol?!
The sense of danger is something that's always attracted me about men and Garv embodies that. I'm thinking back to how he pulls Ananya to one side during the dance just to have a peek at her and doesn't think twice about, its only when MT is watching that he puts himself in check. And MT conveniently had to appear at that moment when he goes closer to her, frustrating for AnArv fans.
When he grazes his hand across Ananyas cloth when he locks her up and brushes her hair very lightly was quite provocative even though it passed in seconds and he didn't even touch her!
It just goes to show that he doesn't have to do much to conjure a chemistry with Ananya. Maybe the writers sense our obsession with Garv that they are starting to give this little teasers.
Ananya and Garvs interactions are going to set the screen on fire I guarantee it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4uhalfgirlfriendRareAngel

Go to top