Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 113)

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..

it was garv who first saw ananya Ermm ... and his expressions were ...Thumbs Up

Oh god!!!
Looks like I will have to watch the whole tiger bull drama for this scene only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..

good morning y'all Ankituans Hug

Gud morning... Niha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel-DRoadSoFar-

RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvankit

Hey guys..

I missed yesterday's episode. Can you please tell me what happened as there is no written update on forum. I would have seen online if it was a normal episode.

Thanks in advance..
We see Ananya running she stops by a tree and has a flashback soni is tying herself up with the help of Ananya and badi Maa is putting a shawl around Ananya and telling her she must go now Ananya then touches badi maa's feet end of flashback. Ananya keeps running cut to the Thukar house Maa t is questioning soni Garv gets angry and says soni must have done this maa t stops him and tells the boys to look for Ananya they leave. Maa t walks towards soni telling her that she will find out who did this when they catch and bring Ananya back. Soni gets scared she starts packing...Mayank comes and asks her what happened she tells him...he then goes and informs Maa t...Maa t kicks him and says u can't even control ur wife etc. Anyways Ananya meets Karan Kundras character and the lady who plays his wife Ananya tells them what has happened they decide to help her karan's wife swaps saree's with Ananya and then Karan takes Ananya to his party as he feels she'll be safe there LOL the thukars boys r looking everywhere for her but they can't find her then Garv notices the big haveli and says she might be in there. They all go into the party and start looking for her...Ananya hides from Shakti and Samar and they don't see her as she is running away from them she bangs into something and her mask falls off she is horrified to see Garv right in front of her they stare at each other for like 4 secs...I'm gonna pause and have a flashback of this scene Day Dreaming
Ahemmm! Ok Anyways Ananya runs off Garv is a bit dumbstruck I thought it was to do with the saree Ananya was wearing Wink.LOL Just then Samar comes to inform Garv that Badke Bhai is looking for him so Garv tells Samer to run after Ananya while he goes to Adarsh...As expected Samer doesn't manage to catch Ananya LOL She hides under a table...the Thukar boys think she's gone into the room as they r about to go into the room Karan comes to inform them they r not welcome at the party they have their lil confrontation and then the Thukar boys leave...Ananya comes out from under the table Karan asks her if she wants he can ask someone to drop her off at her dads house she says no and that his done enough for her and makes her way out...end of epi!!!
LOL I hope I made sense and I didn't leave anything out Ermm

Edited by RareAngel - 28 May 2016 at 2:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halfgirlfriend

halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RareAngel

Originally posted by luvankit

Hey guys..

I missed yesterday's episode. Can you please tell me what happened as there is no written update on forum. I would have seen online if it was a normal episode.

Thanks in advance..
We see Ananya running she stops by a tree and has a flashback soni is tying herself up with the help of Ananya and badi Maa is putting a shawl around Ananya and telling her she must go now Ananya then touches badi maa's feet end of flashback. Ananya keeps running cut to the Thukar house Maa t is questioning soni Garv gets angry and says soni must have done this maa t stops him and tells the boys to look for Ananya they leave. Maa t walks towards soni telling her that she will find out who did this when they catch and bring Ananya back. Soni gets scared she starts packing...Mayank comes and asks her what happened she tells him...he then goes and informs Maa t...Maa t kicks him and says u can't even control ur wife etc. Anyways Ananya meets Karan Kundras character and the lady who plays his wife Ananya tells them what has happened they decide to help her karan's wife swaps saree's with Ananya and then Karan takes Ananya to his party as he feels she'll be safe there LOL the thukars boys r looking everywhere for her but they can't find her then Garv notices the big haveli and says she might be in there. They all go into the party and start looking for her...Ananya hides from Shakti and Samar and they don't see her as she is running away from them she bangs into something and her mask falls off she is horrified to see Garv right in front of her they stare at each other for like 4 secs...I'm gonna pause and have a flashback of this scene Day Dreaming
Ahemmm! Ok Anyways Ananya runs off Garv is a bit dumbstruck I thought it was to do with the saree Ananya was wearing Wink.LOL Just then Samar comes to inform Garv that Badke Bhai is looking for him so Garv tells Samer to run after Ananya while he goes to Adarsh...As expected Samer doesn't manage to catch Ananya LOL She hides under a table...the Thukar boys think she's gone into the room as they r about to go into the room Karan comes to inform them they r not welcome at the party they have their lil confrontation and then the Thukar boys leave...Ananya comes out from under the table Karan asks her if she wants he can ask someone to drop her off at her dads house she says no and that his done enough for her and makes her way out...end of epi!!!
LOL I hope I made sense and I didn't leave anything out Ermm
Thanks you so much angel. OK so I didn't miss anything much except an eye lock. Wish it had been in some other episode. By the way Garv was wearing the same purple shirt kya?? He was supposed to wear black as per promo?
-DRoadSoFar- IF-Sizzlerz
-DRoadSoFar-
-DRoadSoFar-

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged

loved this moment Day Dreaming

garvvv Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti.halfgirlfrienddebs4udaenerysnowrajni13_KOMALOtakuGirl-Deboclarity

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
It's funny that we have to quench our thirst for Garv/ananya interactions with these fleeting moments!
Anyone who would be able to post pics of that eye lock scene would be most appreciated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti.debs4uhalfgirlfriend_KOMAL

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
And TV still didn't uploaded Mahasangam videos..anyone know where else I can watch the epi through PC?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4u_KOMAL

halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daenerysnow

It's funny that we have to quench our thirst for Garv/ananya interactions with these fleeting moments!
Anyone who would be able to post pics of that eye lock scene would be most appreciated.

But now enough of these fleeting moments. I need to have a proper confrontation between the two after this marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debs4udaenerysnow_KOMAL

Go to top