Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 (Page 109)

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Haha glad you like it. I was just about to ask if you're okay with the nick name. Tongue

BTW congo, you're a groupbie now! PartyDancing

I think it would take a lot for Garv's mindset to change, because he has been brainwashed since birth by Bindiya Rani.

I hope Ananya shows him that his precious Maa T is dead wrong.

halfgirlfriend Senior Member
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Haha glad you like it. I was just about to ask if you're okay with the nick name.Tongue

BTW congo, you're a groupbie now! PartyDancing

I think it would take a lot for Garv's mindset to change, because he has been brainwashed since birth by Bindiya Rani.

I hope Ananya shows him that his precious Maa T is dead wrong.
</font>

Thanks..

Well I also want all of them to take quite long time to understand this even shakti. Ananya can handle herself.
Also I would be greatly upset if someone changes color and start to chant ananya suddenly. I only want them to move on from these creepy things and show some meaningful interactions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnowclarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvankit

Thanks..

Well I also want all of them to take quite long time to understand this even shakti. Ananya can handle herself.
Also I would be greatly upset if someone changes color and start to chant ananya suddenly. I only want them to move on from these creepy things and show some meaningful interactions.

True that.

This kind of brainwashing takes years to change, so a sudden hriday parivartan will seem disingenuous.

What do you think will happen tonight?

halfgirlfrienddaenerysnow

halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Thanks..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
True that.

This kind of brainwashing takes years to change, so a sudden hriday parivartan will seem disingenuous.

What do you think will happen tonight? </font>
Ya I can't digest sudden changes. Well today most probably shakti will save ananya and their might be a confrontation between them. Along with that I want maT and other bros to realize that ananya is not to be tormented easily by such cheap tricks and they should change their strategy. I am sick of watching those five glasses of milk in her room everyday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow

debs4u Senior Member
debs4u
debs4u

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Yes mujhe vi aisai lagta hain k shakti k pass sabse jyada memories hain ananya k sath..but avitak wo dikhaya nahi...n amar is totally a freak...camera k angel nei samjha diya k usko ananya se kaya chaiye...

Well Garv ne vi uske taraf haat badayatha...but waisei jaise wo un make up wali girls se flirt kiatha...fark itna hain k wolog dari naithi..but Ananya dargyi kyun ki uske pass wajah hain darne ki...n avito garv ko vi yaad nai hoga k usko talli hone k baad anu ki yaad ayithi...
jaise chit pe naam ana start hue hain..so ekdin jarur garv ka namvi ayega..n agar wo bina peeye andar gaya to maybe hume kuch interesting dekhne mile... like pata to chale k wo karna kya chahta hain...revenge lene k alawa Patni Ji chaiye to kislye...n i don't think he 'll do anything like physically...

M telling you guys yeah banda na age jake khud bahat confused honewala hain...yeah bolte hue firega "Patni Ji...Yeah Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain.."
ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nltatireddy

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Thanks..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
True that.

What do you think will happen tonight? </font>
Ya I can't digest sudden changes. Well today most probably shakti will save ananya and their might be a confrontation between them. Along with that I want maT and other bros to realize that ananya is not to be tormented easily by such cheap tricks and they should change their strategy. I am sick of watching those five glasses of milk in her room everyday.

Five glasses of milk- adulterated doodh, lol. LOL

I want a ShaNya confrontation. It will be fun.

Maa T and her bandit betas will soon realize Ananya is not to be pushed around. Can not wait for it. Losers.
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Haha Debs, Garv will sing, "Mujhe teri zaroorat hai..." Wink
halfgirlfriend
halfgirlfriend

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debs4u

Yes mujhe vi aisai lagta hain k shakti k pass sabse jyada memories hain ananya k sath..but avitak wo dikhaya nahi...n amar is totally a freak...camera k angel nei samjha diya k usko ananya se kaya chaiye...

Well Garv ne vi uske taraf haat badayatha...but waisei jaise wo un make up wali girls se flirt kiatha...fark itna hain k wolog dari naithi..but Ananya dargyi kyun ki uske pass wajah hain darne ki...n avito garv ko vi yaad nai hoga k usko talli hone k baad anu ki yaad ayithi...
jaise chit pe naam ana start hue hain..so ekdin jarur garv ka namvi ayega..n agar wo bina peeye andar gaya to maybe hume kuch interesting dekhne mile... like pata to chale k wo karna kya chahta hain...revenge lene k alawa Patni Ji chaiye to kislye...n i don't think he 'll do anything like physically...

M telling you guys yeah banda na age jake khud bahat confused honewala hain...yeah bolte hue firega "Patni Ji...Yeah Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain.."
ROFL ROFL
Exactly there is lust in his looks but it is quite different from how Amar looks ananya. Even I can bet on it if he anyway gets any chance with anu alone he is not gonna do anything provided he is in his senses. An emotional dilemma is all I am waiting to see in him. I have many thoughts about it but then can't express it as for now nothing is confirmed.

debs4uclarity

Go to top