Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So true!!
Bhooot, Samar wahaan dekh, bhooot
Samar- Ka bhoot k baat kar rahe ho tum, koi bhoot nahin hai, aao na bhaiya, adharsh bhaiya pukar rahe ho

(please forgive my rubbish attmpt at Hindi, Im not great at writing it, but do understand it)
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why my quote button is not working πŸ˜•

Anyways about his expressions... May be he wanted to give company to his dear wifey.
arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
want some spoilers for next week too
debs4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samar--Are Garv bhaiya udhar kya dekhrahe hain?

Garv--Are chote...humne avi woha Ananya ko dekha...

Samar--Kaha pe bhaiya?..woha to koi vi nahi hain..aapne kisi aur ko dekhlia hoga...

Garv--Kya be..tumko apne bade bhai pe bharosa nahi hain kya..jab hum bolrahe hai k ananya koi dekha...matlab uskoi dekha hoga na..humari najre usko pehchaan ne me dhoka nahi khasakta...

Samar--Are kaisi baten karhe hain bhaiya...aapke upar to pura bharosa hain...
aur waise vi lagta hain ananya ka chehra apke dimag me chapchuka hain...to use pehchan neme apse koi galti thodi hosakti hain.. πŸ˜†

Garv-- 😈 Bhahat bolne laggye ho beta..tumhara hogya ho to chale..use dhundna vi hain..

Samar--Acha gussa mat ho bhaiya.chalte hain..

(This is for d picture debo posted... imaginary dialogues..)
🀣 🀣Edited by debs4u - 7 years ago
arjun03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: debs4u

Samar--Are Garv bhaiya udhar kya dekhrahe hain?

Garv--Are chote...humne ato avi woha Ananya ko dekha...

Samar--Kaha pe bhaiya?..woha to koi vi nahi hain..aapne kisi aur ko dekhlia hoga...

Garv--Kya be..tumko apne bade bhai pe bharosa nahi hain kya..jab hum bolrahe haiSamar k ananya koi dekha...matlab uskoi dekha hoga na..humari najre usko pehchaan ne me dhoka nahi khasakta...

Samar--Are kaisi baten karhe hain bhaiya...aapke upar to pura bharosa hain...
aur waise vi lagta hain ananya ka chehra apke dimag me chapchuka hain...to use pehchan neme apse koi galti thodi hosakti hain.. πŸ˜†

Garv-- 😈 Bhahat bolne laggye ho beta..tumhara hogya ho to chale..use dhundna vi hain..

Samar--Acha gussa mat ho bhaiya.chalte hain..

(This is for d picture debo posted... imaginary dialogues..)
🀣 🀣

Nice! like when he calls samar betaπŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
Bhaiyon and Behnon!!!
Kisiko AnArv OS padhna hai?? It won't exactly be a romantic OS.More like a battle of wits.

How do you find the concept??
arjun03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daenerysnow

A scene imagined:
Garv enters Ananya room.
He smirks in satisfaction seeing fear pass over her face while gazing at her up and down
She is rooted to the spot as he walks intently towards her.
But she has a plan.
He closes in and softly tells 'today you're mine and no one else's' gently grazing her hair.
She takes a step back but only draws him further in till he is inches before her.
She replies 'I was waiting for you only'
She watches the look of slight surprise pass over his features just before she picks a shard of glass on the nearby table behind her and drives it through him.
He's too quick, too strong. He grabs both her hands as she struggles frustratingly against his strength, and pins her against the stone wall. She squints at the searing pain in her wrists as he tightens his hands stubbornly around her wrists, digging his nails into her. He presses against her and their lips are within inches of each other, their breaths intermingle.
'Youre pathetic' she says to him spitefully almost defying him to come close. His face is twisted with rage, he pulls her arms high up and runs his hands through hers closing into a hard grip.
She can feel the heat of him on her, as he pushes up right against her, his heavy breathing meets hers.
' You think you can outsmart me...You don't know the half of me yet Ananya.' He whispers, malice in his tone.
She pushes her heels onto his feet and uses the chance to break free from his grip, but he yet grabs her from behind, wrapping his strong arms around her. She desperately clings onto him as he does
'Don't even try it' he whispers into her ear. 'Youll never win in this game'.
She lets out a sigh as he finally releases her. She meets his eyes alight with fury. He looks at her a while before walking out and locks the door behind him leaving her standing there.

wow! i can picture this happening. i like their fights and their power struggle. please write more!
debs4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjun03

Nice! like when he calls samar betaπŸ˜†

Thanks.. just trying to make this boring weekend a little better...
debs4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Bhaiyon and Behnon!!!

Kisiko AnArv OS padhna hai?? It won't exactly be a romantic OS.More like a battle of wits.

How do you find the concept??

Sure... pls..
arjun03 thumbnail
well i see how people here have been productive in imagining scenes so its all good!