GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 - Page 79

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

my old edit πŸ˜³

hey Jas...awesome edit..sexy Parth...☺️..but uske body pe ye white white kya laga hai?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

hey Jas...awesome edit..sexy Parth...☺️..but uske body pe ye white white kya laga hai?πŸ˜•

debo dun ask for this white white ..🀣 sadda haq task were craps... these are plugs and Parrh was charging battery with body heat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my old edit πŸ˜³

😳😳😳 i lub this episode

debo dun ask for this white white ..🀣 sadda haq task were craps... these are plugs and Parrh was charging battery with body heat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

though this sounds just complete nonsense but well uska body itna hot hai k koi bhi chis charge kar sakta hai..☺️
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

though this sounds just complete nonsense but well uska body itna hot hai k koi bhi chis charge kar sakta hai..☺️

Lol.. This is epic

Is this from his previous serial?
he was doing pushups to generate heat n energy dats how d task was 

he was doing pushups to generate heat n energy dats how d task was 

lolz...🀣🀣
At this stage I want that burning hatred (that we had a glimpse of in the wedding trailer and also some previous scenes like the green t shirt scene) to manifest between him and Ananya. Those sorts of relationships rife with sexual tension are the best ones onscreen.
Originally posted by daenerysnow

At this stage I want that burning hatred (that we had a glimpse of in the wedding trailer and also some previous scenes like the green t shirt scene) to manifest between him and Ananya. Those sorts of relationships rife with sexual tension are the best ones onscreen.

even I want the same relation between them..pure hatred..πŸ˜‰
Pure hatered or love..
He is gonna be hell of possessive for her