Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: debs4u

Hello girls... good morning...

Well i think Garv is very intelligent n extremely clever.. n he has a total control over his mind,, except that drunk scene we have seen this already.. n he is a superb planner...he can just switched on n off his expression in a moment... sometimes naughty sometimes evil.. so Ananya 'll be more confused by his actions...
But somehow i feel there is a difference of looks.. between Garv n Amar... while garv's looks keeps changing whole time..but amar has only lust...
Garv's character isn't revealed totally... he has a lot more...

Ya he is definitely more 'chalak' than Amar and he is surely gonna reveal more aggression when Ananya will refuse to be wife of 5 bro's. But somewhere I do feel he is in emotional mess that he will be the first one to get manipulated by anu. As we have already seen that he is actually taken by her although only at subconscious level.
debs4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QUOTE=luvankit]

Hello girls... good morning...

Well i think Garv is very intelligent n extremely clever.. n he has a total control over his mind,, except that drunk scene we have seen this already.. n he is a superb planner...he can just switched on n off his expression in a moment... sometimes naughty sometimes evil.. so Ananya 'll be more confused by his actions...
But somehow i feel there is a difference of looks.. between Garv n Amar... while garv's looks keeps changing whole time..but amar has only lust...
Garv's character isn't revealed totally... he has a lot more...

Ya he is definitely more 'chalak' than Amar and he is surely gonna reveal more aggression when Ananya will refuse to be wife of 5 bro's. But somewhere I do feel he is in emotional mess that he will be the first one to get manipulated by anu. As we have already seen that he is actually taken by her although only at subconscious level.[/QUOTE]
Maybe coz for him he is doing all this for taking his mom's revenge.. like d others..but yes he admired her beauty while d ghunghat scene.. its her innocence beauty i think which is running in his subconscious mind all d time... n in normal senses he only gives looks.. tough/cute/naughty/evil... but in drunk scene suddenly ananya's thoughts n her face comes to his mind that he lied to his brothers.. only to see her...n that's not a lust for sure...
halfgirlfriend thumbnail

QUOTE=luvankit] Ya he is definitely more 'chalak' than Amar and he is surely gonna reveal more aggression when Ananya will refuse to be wife of 5 bro's. But somewhere I do feel he is in emotional mess that he will be the first one to get manipulated by anu. As we have already seen that he is actually taken by her although only at subconscious level.

Maybe coz for him he is doing all this for taking his mom's revenge.. like d others..but yes he admired her beauty while d ghunghat scene.. its her innocence beauty i think which is running in his subconscious mind all d time... n in normal senses he only gives looks.. tough/cute/naughty/evil... but in drunk scene suddenly ananya's thoughts n her face comes to his mind that he lied to his brothers.. only to see her...n that's not a lust for sure... Interesting thoughts. I am just waiting to see other side of his character. I think I am talking to you first time here. What is your name? Are you also Debo? Sorry if I am wrong. Just guessing it by your username.
debs4u thumbnail
]Maybe coz for him he is doing all this for taking his mom's revenge.. like d others..but yes he admired her beauty while d ghunghat scene.. its her innocence beauty i think which is running in his subconscious mind all d time... n in normal senses he only gives looks.. tough/cute/naughty/evil... but in drunk scene suddenly ananya's thoughts n her face comes to his mind that he lied to his brothers.. only to see her...n that's not a lust for sure... Interesting thoughts. I am just waiting to see other side of his character. I think I am talking to you first time here. What is your name? Are you also Debo? Sorry if I am wrong. Just guessing it by your username.
Hi..m debashree...my friends call me debo too... n u? well its nice talking to you..
halfgirlfriend thumbnail

]Maybe coz for him he is doing all this for taking his mom's revenge.. like d others..but yes he admired her beauty while d ghunghat scene.. its her innocence beauty i think which is running in his subconscious mind all d time... n in normal senses he only gives looks.. tough/cute/naughty/evil... but in drunk scene suddenly ananya's thoughts n her face comes to his mind that he lied to his brothers.. only to see her...n that's not a lust for sure...

Interesting thoughts. I am just waiting to see other side of his character. I think I am talking to you first time here. What is your name? Are you also Debo? Sorry if I am wrong. Just guessing it by your username.[/QUOTE]
Hi..m debashree...my friends call me debo too... n u? well its nice talking to you..[/QUOTE]

Hi I am Shikha.

OK so there are two Debo here. By the way Debashree is a nice name.

I need caps from yesterday episode of garv ananya scenes. Can you please tell me whom should I ask?
debs4u thumbnail
Hi shikha...yes two debo... :D

N for caps u can ask nihaa r jas..they posts edits.. or u can take caps from YT...
debs4u thumbnail
Hey nihaa...
There is a merger episode of and tv coming up...
With Begusarai..Meri awaaz n Yeah kaha...on yeah kaha sets...
i don't know if all d begu cast 'll be there or not..i didn't find any1.. its shown on SBB today..
daenerysnow thumbnail
Oh no really?!
Please say its not so. The other show is pathetic, meri awaaz is fineEdited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys Shikha and Debs..like reading your convo and I agree...Garv has more shades then they showed...he is still not clear...like what he think and want...for now he is doing everything for his mothers revenge..but don't know what will happen in the future...he is the most clever among the 5 but may be he is the softest from the heart among the 5 too..😉...n in the ghughat scene he really liked her..and before he can do more he saw Bindiya and left..but he admired her innocence...😳...but in the store room he said when his mother give him a order then he don't even listen to God...so now he is doing the same..he is only doing what his mother asked him to do..
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey nihaa...
There is a merger episode of and tv coming up...
With Begusarai..Meri awaaz n Yeah kaha...on yeah kaha sets...
i don't know if all d begu cast 'll be there or not..i didn't find any1.. its shown on SBB today..

Mukul n Manish went to shot the promo so may be all hubby n their only wife will be there..😉