Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Nihaa main Garv k pic update ka wait kar rahi hu kabse..
daenerysnow thumbnail
Garv I thought was going to be more aggressive/angry towards Ananya but maybe that will happen later. Right now he's only expressed a lust for her.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
addicted to Begusarai..can't wait for tonights episode...😳😳
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Garv I thought was going to be more aggressive/angry towards Ananya but maybe that will happen later. Right now he's only expressed a lust for her.

I was waiting for aggression only. I never thought they would drag it this much for revealing the truth.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Garv's soft spoken tone is kind of menacing. The way he was so relaxed about Ananya's predicament intensified it even more.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
he is a wolf in a sheep's skin...how he watched Anu from top to bottom is very scary..that lusty expression..evil smirk...and when Anu pushed him..that smile..that smile was a simple smile but still it's so scary..evil and intense...that smile was like a celebration after catching his pray...really Ankit just mindblowing..he played Garv Thakur so well that even he is a evil character but still we can't stop ourselves from admiring him and appreciating him..😳 Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 7 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
He's disturbingly sexy. There I said it.
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

he is a wolf in a sheep's skin...how he watched Anu from top to bottom is very scary..that lusty expression..evil smirk...and when Anu pushed him..that smile..that smile was a simple smile but still it's so scary..evil and intense...that smile was like a celebration after catching his pray...really Ankit just mindblowing..he played Garv Thakur so well that even he is a evil character but still we can't stop ourselves from admiring him and appreciating him..😳

Yes his evil smirk was so intense in last part but don't know why I can't get over the naughty looks he had when anu was feeding him.

If someone have caps of that scene please share..
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Originally posted by: daenerysnow

He's disturbingly sexy. There I said it.

Yup. That's for sure he is.
debs4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello girls... good morning...

Well i think Garv is very intelligent n extremely clever.. n he has a total control over his mind,, except that drunk scene we have seen this already.. n he is a superb planner...he can just switched on n off his expression in a moment... sometimes naughty sometimes evil.. so Ananya 'll be more confused by his actions...
But somehow i feel there is a difference of looks.. between Garv n Amar... while garv's looks keeps changing whole time..but amar has only lust...
Garv's character isn't revealed totally... he has a lot more...