GARV THAKUR/ Ankit Gupta AT 1# BACHNA-E-HASEENO lo wo aa gaya <3 - Page 60

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..

Ananya demands a period of one month with each of her husbands in order to get acquainted with them. 

New spoiler 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This reminds me of Draupadi spending one year with each husband

Garv vs Ananya- When will this happen? 😭😭
Originally posted by ..DRoadSoFar..

Ananya demands a period of one month with each of her husbands in order to get acquainted with them.

New spoiler🤣

Hawww...yehto kafi smart nikli...band bajegi sbki...
waise kaha hain spoilers... dikhao
Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Garv vs Ananya- When will this happen? 😭😭</font>

I am also dying to see that happen...
appu saved all fsog creations 🤗
waiting for FSD 
Lol.. means 2months wid each husband in a year.. n 1month wid bindiya n 1wid her own... 🤣 🤣
N waiting for Garv's turn... sabse jyada bomb wohi futne wale hain...smile k piche jo gusse ka pitara chupake rakha hain..aahaaan...it 'll be a treat to watch... as i also feel k pehli najar mei ananya use pasand ayithi..r fir sb gadbad...so kuch twist to jarur hoga...
Originally posted by debs4u

Lol.. means 2months wid each husband in a year.. n 1month wid bindiya n 1wid her own... 🤣 🤣
N waiting for Garv's turn... sabse jyada bomb wohi futne wale hain...smile k piche jo gusse ka pitara chupake rakha hain..aahaaan...it 'll be a treat to watch... as i also feel k pehli najar mei ananya use pasand ayithi..r fir sb gadbad...so kuch twist to jarur hoga...

debo yehi soch kar to i fee like 🤣
kya spoiler hai...but AnArv k liye wait karna parega...but Adarsh-Ananya ko dekhne main maza ayega..😆
I friends.. Just read the spoilers. I am confused that if bindiya confessed the whole conspiracy or she did like marriage has happened accidentally with all brothers...
Nihaa kuch Garv k evil smile wale pic pm karna mujhe...Saher ko dungi to woh kuch icon banake degi...😳