Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is better actress ? Kangana or Aishwarya (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is better actress ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [59.38%]
26 [40.63%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
aishwarya !!!! aur acting!Shocked
she is jus a plastic phool

kangana..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rzan1

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by mintyblue

Obviously Kangana! 
You can compare Aishwarya and Katrina as to who is worse. One is over-acting ki bhadar, the other cannot emote to save her life.

Aishwarya is definitely better than Deepika as an actor. Just compare their works in Bhansali films and you'll see who is leagues ahead.

Aishwarya had far better written roles in HDDCS and Devdas which would explain the better reviews. As for who is a better actor amongst the two, lets have Ash pull off a Tamasha, Piku or even try comedy with the same elan that Deepika did in CE or HNY and then it will be a fair discussion. 

Anyways its your opinion which your being an Ash fan and mine being a Deepika fan would bound to be at odds. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rzan1-MariaMars-

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenplusteen

It depends tbh. Kangana is an amazing actor and one of my favorites. Ash I have always loved. While I don't think Ash can pull off a Datto/Rani so effortlessly and fabulously as Kangana, I don't see Kangana pulling off a Jodhaa/Kandukondein/Guzaarish/even HDDCS. Her voice is a little problematic for me.

Both have their strengths in different spaces.

Than you sorely mistaken as it seems you regard Aishwarya 's acting chops too highly for whatever reasons if you think she can be anywhere as good as Kangana playing Datto or Rani.
grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Obviously Kangana!
You can compare Aishwarya and Katrina as to who is worse. One is over-acting ki bhadar, the other cannot emote to save her life.

Aishwarya is definitely better than Deepika as an actor. Just compare their works in Bhansali films and you'll see who is leagues ahead.

Aishwarya had far better written roles in HDDCS and Devdas which would explain the better reviews. As for who is a better actor amongst the two, lets have Ash pull off a Tamasha, Piku or even try comedy with the same elan that Deepika did in CE or HNY and then it will be a fair discussion.

Anyways its your opinion which your being an Ash fan and mine being a Deepika fan would bound to be at odds.

Even if they were written better.. I don't think Deepika could have brought the characters to life the way Aish did.. Those are films you can watch over and over even today... I don't think Mastani or Leela had the same affect.. They were too mechanical and single noted.. As to why Deepika has made more of a mark in terms of her career.. She didn't have all ups and downs Aish had regarding personal life and controversy.. It's was only a uphill battle for her.. She can still work with anyone in the industry including her ex..

ponymo

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Obviously Kangana!

Even if they were written better.. I don't think Deepika could have brought the characters to life the way Aish did.. Those are films you can watch over and over even today... I don't think Mastani or Leela had the same affect.. They were too mechanical and single noted.. As to why Deepika has made more of a mark in terms of her career.. She didn't have all ups and downs Aish had regarding personal life and controversy.. It's was only a uphill battle for her.. She can still work with anyone in the industry including her ex..

@Bold, that cannot be attributed to Ash's acting skill and maybe you talk as a fan cause Devdas has no repeat value unlike HDDCS. I for one can re-watch BM, and certain parts of the 2nd half of Ram Leela repeatedly too.

@Red...I don't see this as being a just excuse, Ash did do good films even after the controversy be it Jodha Akbar or Guru. Her film choices and performances wold never have been stellar even if she did do movies with Salman cause he was churning out shit then himself...so where did she lose out?? If you mean SRK, then its not like he was going great guns then either, not like his 90's peak atleast. After the Chalte Chalte fiasco his major hits where I feel Ash could have been accommodated were only Veer Zara and Main Hoo Na...and KANK if you consider that a hit.

So where did she lose out?? How was she ostracised?? Did YRF not give her the lead role in Dhoom 2?? And how about her hierarchical upgrade from the moment her association with Ab Jr began??

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 2:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.-MariaMars-

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rzan1gatheringstorm-MariaMars-

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Kangana ofcourse
Ash acted well only in 4-5 movies in her entire career specifically with 2-3 directors. That's about it

rzan1

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Obviously Kangana!

@Bold, that cannot be attributed to Ash's acting skill and maybe you talk as a fan cause Devdas has no repeat value unlike HDDCS. I for one can re-watch BM, and certain parts of the 2nd half of Ram Leela repeatedly too.

@Red...I don't see this as being a just excuse, Ash did do good films even after the controversy be it Jodha Akbar or Guru. Her film choices and performances wold never have been stellar even if she did do movies with Salman cause he was churning out shit then himself...so where did she lose out?? If you mean SRK, then its not like he was going great guns then either, not like his 90's peak atleast. After the Chalte Chalte fiasco his major hits where I feel Ash could have been accommodated were only Veer Zara and Main Hoo Na...and KANK if you consider that a hit.

So where did she lose out?? How was she ostracised?? Did YRF not give her the lead role in Dhoom 2?? And how about her hierarchical upgrade from the moment her association with Ab Jr began??

Not being able to work with the Khans is a huge set back.. She went through a string of flops.. And when you go through one of those.. You lose out on more good project.. Guru, Jodha Akbar all came after Bride and Prejudice ended up doing three times its business.. It was her redeeming phase

And no for me Devdas, Hum Dil, even Taal have repeat value because of Aish performances.. Those were very Indianized characters that only she could carry the way she did.. All had various shades Nandini was far more naive than Paro.. Even her character in Taal had various different shades

Go to top